Adultery Extremely hot and erotic real life cuckold story
Next week Nisha told me John is coming to India tomorrow and he will be happy if we can receive him at the airport. I said fine, we will go. We started driving to airport, Nisha was looking beautiful and I could see her happy. We reached airport and was waiting for John. John came out with his luggage trolley, he shook hands with me and requested me to keep luggage in car, and moved to Nisha, He shook hands with Nisha and hugged her, I was in shock to see Nisha too hugging him tightly with a smile. I kept his bags in car and came to drive seat, Nisha said, Rahul I will accompany John on the rear seat, as it won’t look good we both sitting in front and John alone on rear. I started driving and both of them sat in the rear seat. While driving to his hotel, we were passing through heavy traffic areas I was concentrating on driving, suddenly I saw in the mirror that John was holding Nisha’s hand they were looking at each other like a lovers.
We reached at the hotel, Hotel staff came to pick up the luggage and we got down from the car. I couldn’t resist myself, went and asked, what the hell you did to her that she is acting like your lover. He said when you started kind of ignoring her, I started taking her extreme care. John completed check in formalities and we went to his room. He went to washroom, freshened up himself, changed and we left for dinner. We had couple of drinks and then dinner, John had made little hard drinks for Nisha and she was felling high. We took john permission to leave and I went to bring the car. I came with the car, John and Nisha were talking, john said good bye to Nisha and they hugged next shock came as John kissed Nisha on lips. Nisha separated her lips from john after 8-10 seconds, came and sat in car. After reaching home, Nisha went straight to the bed, I removed her sandals, changed her clothes and made her sleep neatly.
Next morning was Sunday, we woke up, had tea and was reading and watching newspaper. I asked Nisha, Do you know what you did last night? She said I know I was feeling high and John kissed me. Everything happened in front of you, then why are you asking me? I was surprised by her reply. She continued anyhow I’ve not done anything behind you. Let me be very clear to you your Rahul, I love you from the bottom of my heart and I hope you too respect my feeling. Now it was you who wanted to see me with other man. I assure you if and only if you allow me, I will do it and even if I do it, my love for you will never be affected. I consider your idea of watching me with other man is also your way to express love to give me pleasure in life. Isn’t it? I mumbled, off course you can, when I said you cheated me.
Then let me tell you Rahul, I like John. You too praise him a lot, right. Nisha said. That’s nice finally you liked someone I said. Honey I trust you, I too love you from the bottom of my heart, I have no issue if you want to enjoy life and yes it’s my way of expressing love for you by allowing you to have fun with variety of men.
I’m not sure about variety of men Rahul but yes I’m going to do it with John, now.
Alright Honey, I’m happy for you, just one request is, don’t hide anything from me. Coz our relationship is based on trust and we can’t afford it to be broken.
Rahul did you notice the bulge in your undies when we were discussing me with John, I think you are dying hard to see us together. I just laughed and kept quiet.
On Monday I think Nisha and John discussed all that happened on Sunday and they had planned something. 2 days later it was Nisha’s B’day. I called John and planned a gift for her. Me and John didn’t tell anything to Nisha about the gift. Only we told her that we will have party for her B’day in Hotel, we will invite our very few close friends. On her B’day we went to Hotel directly from the Office, some of our common friends were there in the party. When party was getting over, me and john started working on our plan. John came to Nisha and said “Many many happy returns of the day one more time Nisha, I’ve to go now. See you tomorrow.” I had given keys of our house to John. John Left. I and Nisha were there till all the guests left. Then we started driving back to our home, then
Nisha said, Rahul you have not given me any gift yet.
I “Your gift is waiting at home dear. We reached home, as soon as we opened the house Nisha asked for gift.
I closed her eyes and took her to the bedroom, John was lying there on our bed with his underwear only. Nisha laughed at first and then kissed me, thanks Rahul, I liked your gift a lot.
I too saw John naked for the first time, he was tall, well built, hairless strong chest, build up abs, and there was little small bulge in his underwear. I told them to enjoy and have fun. I came out of the bedroom and just pulled the door making sure that it doesn’t get locked. I started watching from the key hole.
[+] 3 users Like blukids_2000's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extremely hot and erotic real life cuckold story - by blukids_2000 - 26-01-2024, 03:01 PM