Fantasy HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH")
WEEKEND UPDATE

It was 3 P.M. in the afternoon, when Richa got relieved after Verma's brutal assault. He took almost 4-5 long hours since morning when I left . He left no stone unturned in using my wife from head to toe. Now there was no point left for her going to office as it was too late while she was tired as fuck as hell, hence decided to skip it today alltogether and continue working from tomorrow onwards. She went to have a peaceful afternoon nap in our master bedroom.

B4 sleeping Richa dropped the whatsapp message to inform her office H.R. collegue that she wont be able to come today and discharge the duties to someone else for timebeing. She didn't even wait for response from other side and straightaway went to bed to doze offf.

I got free from work early today and came back home at 6 P.M. Such instances are usually regular when I find Richa sleeping while I return home. Yeah she is on the mission and has the duty to serve the lust of 100s of men behind my back.

I rang the doorbell twice, but getting no responce from the other end, I was left with no choice to use the alternate key and enter. I removed my shoes + socks at drawing room's rack and began searching my wife. She was sleeping innocently on her left curl shoulder. Her legs were folded and knees brought near chest. A soft creamish white furr sheet was covering her milky body from the cold A.C winds set at 23 degree celcius temperature.

I wanted to cuddle her from behind, didn't mind disturbing her and began changing my clothes. During the same time I saw her mobile phone vibrating on the side table. Usually I dont check her mobile but upon seeing the screen from far distance, it appeared that the office H.R. collegue had been calling. I thought it would disturb her sleep and hence snoozed for timebeing. Moreover Richa was expert in managing her official tasks. When the ringing ended, I could see a text message was flashed. Upon sliding the notification tab from above. I saw 13 missed calls , 9 text messages & 4 emails.

Now this was what really worried me and I made my wife wake up from sleep to bring her attention. I shook Richa and woke her up asap. 'Hi Honey, Good evening..!! Is everything all right in your company ? Why is your H.R. collegue calling you time and again . Didn't you go today ? and I showed her mobile.

Richa was pleased to see me, she gave me a cute smile, opened her eyelids partially to check the mobile.

She immediately went into full attention upon seeing so many calls and messages. Gone was her lazy sleep and now Richa was sitting on bed with up straight spine checking each mail carefully. A worry was clearly evident on her forehead. I decided not to inquire at this point of time and let her handle the situation. I went to the attached washroom to take a shower and get freshened up. 15 minute after my arrival. I saw her talking over phone in the kitchen. Her voice tone seemed to be nervous and she was explaining why she couldn't come to office today. Maybe it was her superior on the line. I could hear her saying SORRY multiple times.

Although I didn't bother her much and grabbed a namkeen snack packet from the kitchen trolley. Went to drawing room to watch T.V. But my mind was still occupied due to her trouble . I wanted to hear the conversation ongoing and deliberately kept the T.V. Volume at low . Finally came my wife out. She sat beside me and hugged me tightly. I could see her eyes wet of tears and face dull. That made me little worried. I lifted her chin and asked to discuss what the exact matter was.

She honestly spoke up -

"Today was the Annual Review Meeting of our Company. Everyone including the Board of Directors were present to discuss the future plan and strategy. They had MDs , CEOs and HODs coming from Middle East and Gulf countries to India only to attend this meeting in person. But I was unaware of this fact . Being the Marketting project lead, I was unable to attend bcoz of Mr Verma's visit today. Now they have decided to put me temporarily on bench (suspension) and are soon going to get me fired (terminated) . I am only 2 months due for my next increment. But if this happens I will be brought back to 4 years down. There is no point in quitting the job at this moment and searching for a new one as the Industry is already flooded with heavy retention and job losses."

This was a serious issue to ponder upon as I knew the problem was genuine. I took a moment to calm her down but was myself stuck in thinking possible solution. I asked her to discuss it directly with her top bosses and get the matter resolved. Maybe they could understand the issue and let it go without much bothering.

Richa continued - "I had a talk with my H.R. collegue , she told that there is only 1 solution. Get in contact with Mr Thool . He is the U.A.E. head of the company and decides upon all the matters related to Personnel. But the only problem was he is a totally pervert oldie. In his 30 years of service he has had casual relationships with 90 + female employees across globe. Not to mention his affairs outside the office , which go beyong 40. "

I taunted her devilishly, "Wont that be an easy task for you darling, ? I mean you already have a good taste for Oldies including Mr Nagarkar, Naidu, Gada ." Adding another few into your list wont be that difficult.

Richa hit me playfully with her elbow and gave a smirk. She knew that it was apparently true but didn't want to accept so easily to maintain her modesty.

Go ahead, give him a call right now and get the ice breaked. I handed over her mobile phone into her hand. Richa could find his mobile number from the company's website. But it was telephonic office number. Upon seaching her mail, she got his personal number enclosed. I asked her to keep the phone on speaker.

The conversation went as follows -

"Hello ........ Is this Mr Thool Speaking ?" - Opened my wife
"Yes, who's this ?" - he replied softly but in a heavy and hoarse voice.

"Sir, I am Richa, The Marketting Team project lead" - My wife introduced herself.
"Actually sir ....I was not able to come tod....." - she was gonna complete the sentence b4 that itself was interrupted.

"Who the fuck allowed you to call me at my personal number ? don't you know who I am , dumb lady? And why the hell you didn't show your ass today at the ARM ? " - blasted Mr Thool on my wife. His tonality was completely changed and one could sense a dominating trait in his voice itself. This masculine voice was making her submit to him automatically. Richa kept herself docile in front of him and decided to remain mumm.

"Are you gonna reply anything bitch ?" - he roared at her once again making her realize that she had to respond him something over call.

"Sir, I was geniunely gonna come, but a close relative of mine showed up unexpectedly. Dont worry, this wont happen again. I will be regular from next time onwards. I promise you that" - apologized my wife

"Huuuhhh...!! poor lady, I don't believe in future. A mistake created is a blunder caused. Weren't you informed over mail about ARM 2 days beforehand itself. You are fired from today onwards itself stupid woman. No need to show your face in my office from tomorrow onwards. Your personal stuff will be couriered to you in next few days along with your termination letter. I will also ensure you get blacklisted from the entire corporate world and nobody in the market will even think of recruiting you bcoz of your careless attitude. You must definitely be punished " - barked Mr Thool over her.

"Plz Plz ...don't do that sir. I really am ignorant for not checking my mail. But plz dont remove me. I mean, my job will be lost permanently. Where and how will I get a new job in the times of heavy recession. Instead I have a better idea, lets meet in person for once, give me a last chance to convince you and get things sorted. Even after that you if feel that I am guilty. Then I wont stop you from Punishing me by termination. But plz give me one last chance. " - begged Richa

"All right, Meet me at hotel XXXXX, Room num XXXX. You've got 60 minutes to come and convince me." - closed Mr Thool by cutting the call abruptly upon hearing the world Punishment.

"Richa knew what needed to be done. She was quick into action mode and immediately put the address in local taxi app, and booked the cab without caring for the expensive fare. It showed 30 minutes from her location. And the driver would reach to pick her up by next 10 minutes. She rushed to bathroom to get fresh and came back from bedroom wearing a long jacket upto her thighs. Behind it was a slutty revealing 2 peice red-black bikini over white high heels. I offered her handbag(mini purse) and requested to atleast wear a skimpy mini skirt. She accepted my suggestion and left giving me a goodbye kiss on my forehead. "

No wonder the hotel was an extravagant one. It had a huge reception lobby followed by well trained staff and posh ambience. She was inquired about her purpose of the visit by receptionist. No doubt she was going to tell the exact reason behind it, but made a fake one by telling some official business related work. The receptionist gave a smirk, glancing at her dress followed by clock timing. He could very well understand that she was lying and what her actual purpose of visit was. Entry was made in the register and way was laid.

On the other end, she saw a Bar counter. Richa asked the bar tender for a strong Vodka shot and gulped it down in 1 single go. That gave her nice confidence. She requested for a favour to let her have a bottle of Red wine and bring the bill directly to room. The bar tender agreed giving her an Australian Jacob's creek wine.

My semi-typsy wife carried the bottle with her. Took the empty lift to reach the desired floor. She adjusted her dress by unzipping the jacket way down till her belly button, squeezed her boobs out a little out of her red-black Bikini ,opened her hair, and applied light lipstick from her bag as touchup makeup in the lift itself using the mirror attacted over rear side.

When her hand went down into the purse for lipstick and foundation, she could see her golden Mangalsutra put in by me. Richa laughed naughtily at my mischievous act of this. She understood the intentions behind but decided not to put it on as it wont match with her modern attire.

Upon reaching the floor , she saw the vestibule was laid with clean red velvet carpet and walls on either side were hung with beautiful miniature paintings. Ceiling of the corridor was lighted bright with yellow vintage lamps giving a modern look.

The doorbell was rung twice by my nervous wife and the gate was opened by Mr Thool. He was an ugly fat man with a typical pot belly of uncle. simply wearing a bathrobe to cover his hairy body. No woman would ever look at this devil even in her dreams. But the position which he was holding gave him the authority and suzerinity over all others. Richa didn't judge him but felt pity on herself. He reminded her of Lala ji who was Anal expert and showed no mercy in taking her Ass brutally.

Mr Thool was literally mesmerized seeing my hot and sexy wife, but he didn't show any expression on his face. He kept a blunt smile and inquired about her by uplifting his eyebrows.

"Hello sir, I am Richa, the marketting head. We had a talk over call half an hour ago." - my wife opened the communication politely .

"Ohh yeah, Atleast here you came on time dumb lady."- taunted Mr Thool arrogantly by gazing over his wrist watch. He had put a stopwatch timer on which indicated 45 min passed. Richa was confused between whether he had been eagerly waiting for her OR was he gonna punish her further for not coming on time. But she let the stupid thoughts go from her mind and focused on present.

Yes sir, I have also brought some nice liquer for you. If you are free, we can have some talk with drinks. I mean, I can explain you my morning mistake's, the reason behind it was not a fake one.

"Allright woman, come inside. Lets see your convincing power."

My wife sat down on the sofa , removed her jacket although it was cold due to A.C. and began to serve the wine in 2 glasses. She swayed her hair alternatively in between to bring his attention towards her beauty. Mr Thool being an adamant person didn't show any heed to her sexy upper torso . Instead he was sitting on the bed laid back, busy into his laptop with some powerpoint slides. When Richa saw no response from his end. She decided to wear her Mangalsutra over neck, open her long hair and walked towards him.

Richa seductively walked towards him and sat on the edge of the bed in front of him. She carried the glasses beneath her chest and showed her ample cleavage with half boobs popping out of her bra. Her chest was tight and out , as if offering him those supple melons.

Sir, here is your share. Richa advanced the glass towards him. Mr Thool upon hearing her melodious voice, shifted his eyes from laptop screen and looked at her mesmerizing sexy body. My wife was looking one hell of a Married Indian Slut ready to be fucked then and there itself. Any man's wet dream was her today. Thool being no exception took the glass from her and began sipping the drink slowly.

He had understood very well that my wife had come here for sexual favours. But he was not going to give it to her too easily and hence decided to play hard. Mr Thool gave her the glass back again went back to his laptop for 2 min and ignored my wife alltogether. Richa was finding it difficult to seduce this man as he was showing no interest into her.

Upon passing of 3-4 minutes, when he was totally done with work, he shut the laptop screen and kept it aside. He could see Richa sitting right in front of him fidgeting her fingers ,trying to figure out some way or the other to grab his attention and seduce him, but was unable to find one. Mr Thool enjoyed this discomfort and thought enough was enough. He breaked the silence by ordering her to stand up in front of him.

She stood as told. Now he could have a perfect view of her complete full body while sitting on bed itself and gulping his drink sip by sip. He looked at her from bottom to top. My hot wife Richa was standing on her high heels with pleated white mini skirt upto her upper thighs, revealing her shaved long legs. Her upper body was covered only with a Bra and my given Mangalsutra. Jet black open Hair hung back behind shoulders and innocent face had a nervous yet seductive look.

Mr Thool asked her to introduce herself once again for timebeing. As Richa began giving her identity and designation. he began carrasing her legs slowly. His rough and big hands went up from her lower outer knees to upper inner thighs. Richa felt ticklish with this act and thought of stopping him. She brought her hands down to jerk his palm away but got a stern look from him. He clearly meant no obstruction and left my weak wife surrender in front of him. She opened her legs slightly to give him more access as his hands advanced up.

Mr Thool was a smart cunning fellow , He deliberately didn't go to her love traingle .Instead he skipped the actual spot and his hands began going further up to her navel, belly button and torso. Richa began shaking or vibrating due to this but he made her stand straight by keeping her arms raised above straight up. Her formal introduction was already over, which he had barely listened. Now he asked my wife to kneel in front of him and tell something about herself or her family background. In this way he kept her busy furnishing her irrelevant details while kept himself engaged in playing with his babydoll.

Richa lowered herself while keeping her hands raised above straight Now came her boobs and neck into his target. He playfully grabbed them while sitting and asked her few personal questions about her married life upon seeing her dangling mangalsutra. Richa was obliged to answer each one of them, while he mauled her Melons nicely during the interaction. No resistance was shown from her behalf at all. Thool sir had his subordinate at mercy. He looked straight into her eyes deep and moved his rough fingers over her soft pink lips - left to right, right to left and covered them all. Richa parted the soft lips for him to spill out some saliva and get some wet lubrication. Mr Thool saw this and directly entered his forefinger into her mouth. She earnestly began sucking it like a lollypop which didn't surpize him much. Even until now the eye contact was kept intact.

Now the tone was set for him. He enjoyed her discomfort as his hand grabbed one of Richa's melons and pressed it. “Ouuuhhh”, my wife moaned as he increased the force and her body contracted. She noticed his aggression growing as he conquered both her breasts and started thrashing and squeezing them hard. He wasn’t rough yet but there was tremendous lust in it. He lowered on her and started kissing her wildly. They were nasty and sloppy kisses as he explored her mouth deep and wide. Richa was already getting warmed up as she voluntarily placed her arm around his neck and pulled him closer. He enjoyed her support and started kissing her cherries and bosom over the BRA fabric. He didn’t unhook her strap but instead moved down to her naval. Richa had Mr. Naidu (the oldie) already explored her naval and she was aware of old men’s fascination to her naval so she started breathing harder to tease him further with the movement of her stomach as if she was super excited. It worked as Mr. Thool started pinching her stomach and waist and kissing her naval before exploring it deeper with his tongue. His lust was increasing as he soon started biting her stomach and waist and pressing her boobs harder. When Mr. Thool broke for a moment to catch his breath, he noticed Richa in a vulnerable position with her arms stretched outright above her head and her bosom totally exposed to him with closed eyes and heaving breathing. He smiled to himself knowing that Richa was well under his control.

Mr. Thool enjoyed it smelling as his victory as he extended his hand to take my wife off the floor and onto the bed. Richa grabbed his hand and raised herself slowly as if being climbed to the bed by her lover. He was quite gentle as he placed his arm around her waist while her skirt remained placed. As they approached the bed, he placed his other hand on the bra. He gently pulled the strap out and removed the bra. He bent down again to kiss her naval and tummy as my wife stood only in her skirt and mangalsutra in front of her boss. This time he moved up quickly and planted kisses on her breasts before smooching her once again. This was turning into a nice lovemaking and surprisingly Richa wasn’t too uncomfortable as she kept playing along. Thool turned her around as he kissed her back and shoulders again and this time grabbing her tits and also proceeding to unhook her skirt. He was thankfully quite gentle with her clothes as they were soon lying on the bed but weren’t torn apart. Richa was turned again as Thool buried himself into her Melons. He kept sniffing and kissing her while his hands were holding and grabbing her waist, stomach, back and gradually moving down to her buttocks as well. Mr. Thool was totally engaged in Richa as she soon lost her skirt and her panty was exposed to him. They didn’t realize Richa's phone ringing as Mr. Thool was completely drowned in sucking and licking her beautiful and round breasts and hard nipples.

The call was from me, 'her husband' to check if everything was going allright. Richa decided to not pick it up at first instance. But when Mr Thool saw it. He deliberately made her attend while keeping on speaker mode. He wanted to make sure that fact that when he is fucking a married lady, part of the charm will be that he is taking purity of the wife of another man. She is the wife of someone else, someone who is duty bound to obey her husband's orders. The mangalsutra enforced the fact that he was going to defile her, behind her husband's back, on bed, while man is still on call just a click away ... it added spice to the enticement.

"Hi Honey..!! Called you casually to have a routine check ?" - I asked casually as if I dont know anything at all.

"Uuuummmmpppphhhh AAaaaahhhhh " Yeah I am all good dear - was her moanful reply. It was bcoz he had bitten her nipples really hard with his sharp teeth that made her gasp before answering me.

"Are you gonna stay at your friend's place the whole night , sweetheart ? " - This was my last question to know about her midnight return plans.

"Ooooofffff, Ooooffff , Yeaaasss yeeasss , Ohhhh shit " - was her reply. I got my answer and the call was disconnected. Mr Thool had gone down on her and began licking her Pussy. Oral sex really makes my wife uncontrollable . Now it was all on her boss's terms. Richa was merely a slave in front of her master.

Richa expected all hails to break loose with this man . She even noticed a distinct change in Thool’s aggression level after my phone call. Her mouth opened automatically as his fingers approach her lips and pinched them roughly. She was fisted regularly by all her men and she encouraged Thool on the same line. He appreciated her eagerness but didn’t push his fist inside her mouth and instead kept rubbing and pinching both her lips. He did exactly what Richa was scared about. He delayed his reaction and instead waited for her to speak or react. Now, Richa has confessed this to me multiple times that she doesn’t mind her men going extra rough but finds it difficult to strike conversations in such vulnerable situations. And, she is not an introvert who avoids conversations; she is well read and confident. But when she finds herself in such situations, her submissiveness kicks in and she finds herself completed subdued. In other words, she finds it hard to accept that she enjoys being treated rough but finds it further enticing when men make her admit it. Her soft spot has been exploited multiple times by all her men. This time she was facing the dilemma again in front of her new man. Mr. Thool simply stopped sucking her chest and instead sat down on the sofa adjacent to her while she was facing him.

"Do you usually sleep with other men while your poor husband awaits for you whole night ? " - inquired Thool ?

“Come on, face me and speak!”, THool started the interrogation. Richa's nervousness grew in leaps and bounds as she noticed him determined to extract information. He stretched his hand and pulled her chin up so she couldn’t even avoid looking at him. “I need details slut, quick!"

“Nothing much Sir! At times I have slept with my Husband's boss while my man was away! He enjoyed being a little kinky . So, on one of the occasions, he made me lick his body as such!”, my wife provided some details that brought a wry smile on him.

“I understand sleeping around! I’m sure he had enjoyed your body a lot! But have you tried licking the ass? I mean, did anyone force you or you've ever volunteered? Are you someone enjoying the filth?”, the interrogation continued as Mr. THool asked pointed questions. He fidgeted with his member as he spoke indicating his unrest due to growing member. Richa wondered if he also had the same kinky taste as of Mr Patil or would he be rough, or would he just grind over!

Hearing such words, she expected him to be on the kinky side and not rough as he was quite gentle until my phone call. My wife sat down reluctantly, covering her womanhood in naked state with just her wedlock (mangalsutra) on her. Mr. THool stretched his arm and grabbed a nip and started playing gently as he continued interrogation.

“Alright! Tell me now how about ass licking ?” he put the straight question. Richa tried seducing him by pushing her hands behind her back, adjusting her hairs and thus protruding her breasts out towards him. He liked it and grabbed both her melons but didn’t bury himself into them and instead continued. “Tell me quick , slut ! ”

“In one of those meetings, after my Husband's boss banged me hard we proceeded to take a bath together. While we were in his bathtub, there was a bottle of chocolate syrup nearby. He picked it up and sprayed on my body and started licking it off. In the passionate moments, I also put some on his chest and started reciprocating. He loved it a lot and I kept playing along. But it soon turned kinky as he put the syrup on his member first and then all over his groin. Before I realize I found him smothering my face with his groin first and then slowly with his bums. He was so much turned on that I didn’t feel like protesting although it was too filthy and instead continued licking him as he liked. Another couple of minutes and he put some on his ass crack followed by inside. He looked up to me and I had no courage to reject his offer. That set the trigger!”, my wife clarified in one shot and then stopped. She couldn’t face him anymore and looked down breathing heavily. She was expecting (or rather hoping) that he would attack her at least now knowing her dark secrets. But nothing of that sort happened as Thool remained quiet but kept pressing her breasts softly.

“Was that just once? Or do you do it regularly? What else have you done with him?”, THool resumed her interrogation; much to her aggravation.

“I thought he said you’ve a flight to catch tomorrow . And you wouldn’t want to waste it just asking the questions!”, my wife commented sarcastically. It surprised herself too as that’s never her nature to be blunt or arrogant in those vulnerable positions. But the words were already spoken and damage has been done.

“Don’t you worry! I am always under control!”, Mr. THOOL responded with a wry smile. He was annoyed with the tone as Richa sensed her nips pinched hard for a moment or two, but he didn’t lose composure. Richa didn’t react but just kept looking away as if disinterested. Mr. THool waited for her to react as he kept playing with her nips and handling her breasts patiently. But she did not.

“WHACK!”, a strong slap followed the minute of silence.

“I need an answer!”, came a stern voice. Richa literally trembled with the power and looked up to her man who was equally calm as before and kept playfully pulling her nipples. But the sheer power and determination meant there was no scope of negotiation.

“No, it started as one time but then he enjoyed doing nasty things everytime ! I have been regularly licking his body. He enjoys being dirty as well as daring ! I have been used in the office, his house, in a taxi and also at my place multiple times. And he also loves sharing me with his office collegues and other bosses as well !”, my wife didn’t hold much back this time.

“And are you saying you don’t have an option but to play along?” Mr. THOOL’s question baffled my wife.

“No, I have not been pushed into this! But yes, I get pushed a lot when I am in the middle of it!”, my wife finally answered with a naughty smile. She saw no reason to play coy in front of this new man anymore who was now knowing a lot of her secrets. She chose to release herself from the mental trauma and instead leaving the ball in his court. She prepared herself to confess that she had been a nasty slut since everyone knew the purpose of her presence in the room. And then she hoped that he would stop his interrogation.

“And is that only with your husband's boss and his friends?”, the interrogation continued.

The stance changed a bit though as Mr. Thool took her on his lap and pulled her mouth to kiss on her lips. Richa saw the opportunity and offered him full mouth, letting him explore her tongue and feed her his saliva. Mr. Thool enjoyed that sloppy kissing as he kept pressing her tits alternately. He was now confidently and aggressively pulling or pushing my wife as if she was his paid meal. Richa exhibited no resistance that led to increased aggression on his part as he stuffed her mouth and then kept smooching her hard and licking her face until her face looked messed. He wasn’t exactly spitting it out, but the effect was similar and Richa knew it was only a matter of time before she was made to taste a new saliva. She remained completely polite but was startled a bit when Mr. Thool lifted her up and threw on the edge of the bed. There was nothing to hide from him as Mr. THool spread her legs towards the edge of the bed as if to penetrate her. He positioned himself between her legs, placed her hands on the side and rested her head on a thick pillow. She was in a perfect position to start banging but Thool was in his bathrobe. Richa was glad to see him get rid of it although he was little hairy. But he didn’t pull it down immediately.

“SLAP”, this time he targeted Richa's lower lips and womanhood as he repeated his question. “So, how many men have been here?” he repeated as if pointing towards her opening. A series of gentle SLAPs followed seeing no response form my wife. “Other than your husband's boss , his friends and hopefully your husband! Who else?” the question was repeated one more time. And this time her clit was punctured and pinched. Richa shivered in pain and excitement and her body jerked instantly.

“Oh gosh! Please, aaaaaahhhhhh”, my wife moaned at that teasing and Thool enjoyed it. The intensity increased, and the teasing soon turned somewhat painful but Richa kept her lips sealed. When Richa didn’t answer after few more pinches, Mr. Thool changed his approach. He lifted her legs and brought them together and then blasted those with his hands. A series of 7-8 strong SLAPs on either side brought a good moaning of my wife as she jerked in pain. Mr. THool had a good solid and firm hand and he explored a good amount of her flesh on the bum cheeks.

“I don’t like repeating the questions or being ignored!” he announced. And he didn’t wait for Richa to respond or react. He went on blasting her bums and lower thighs with another series of 7-8 strong SLAPs. Richa's concern grew as he didn’t wait even after those and spread her legs again to start twisting and pinching her clit and lower lips. He wasn’t any gentle now and those pinches/twists were meant to cause pain than excitement. Even Richa couldn’t absorb all the pain and whimpered a few times but kept mum. Mr. THool looked up once before moving himself closer to bed and started tormenting her breasts and nipples. Richa wondered if he would ask her again or just keep tearing. He was extremely rough towards her chest; as he pinched her nips real hard, squeezed her melons unequally, twisted them and eventually tried lifting her using nipples. Richa resisted a bit this time but he threw her arms away and started repeating. BANG! A strong slap on the face really moved her upside down when she tried resisting again.

“A couple of men from our colony! Other than Husband's boss and his friends and staff!”, Richa knew she cannot stop Mr. THool until she answers his question. He was like a sadist; much different than Patil Sir or even Imran.

“Enlist how many and whom in short!”, she received her next command from Thool.

It didn’t take any moment this time for her to start. She explained how it started with Imran, Patil Sir, his friends, his office staff including Sandesh and Rakesh and then included only Nagarkar and other Naidu from the oldies group. She skipped quite a few of them which neither Patil Sir or even Imran was aware of. But that seemed to have put THool at ease. He asked her few more embarrassing questions but finally seemed satisfied.

“You have done so many nasty things!” he commented as he kissed her one more time on her lips and then made her lie on the bed. This time it proceeded as per the regular rituals. Richa was pulled to edge, legs spread horizontally, bathrobe dropped, and THool became the 'n'th man to penetrate my wife. He was much gentle as he started stroking my wife. He was well endowed in terms of girth of his member and brought it to good use as he started grinding over my wife. Richa was quickly lubricated and she didn’t hold anything back. Her hands were kept over her head as Thool started freely kissing her lips, sucking her breasts and nipples and going down to her naval also. He enjoyed biting her shoulder blades, her ear lobes, her lips and at time her arms as well as her tummy and waist. Richa received a few gentle and playful SLAPs on her bums too but overall, he kept her aroused with his tool and technique. But what astonished Richa was his stamina! He kept stroking her at almost equally consistent speed and depth for well over 10-15 minutes without losing erection at all. She wondered what would make him reach his climax as his long strokes were leading to aching in her already spread legs. As time elapsed, Thool was engrossed in angling his strokes and increasing his coverage in my wife’s tunnel to arouse her further. Richa sensed the opportunity and started playing seductress by biting her lips, responding to his strokes with moans, cupping her breasts and jerking her body attractively. Thool was impressed with her effort as he bent further and lifted her torso up by hugging her tightly. He seemed to be reaching his peak as he pushed Richa back on her back, lifted her legs from waist onwards and sat on his knees next to her bums and started pumping her deeper. My wife kept moaning and groaning in rhythm as THool finally reached the climax and unloaded tons of loads of his juices all over my wife. He seemed to have great control in shooting as well since he discharged quite good inside Richa, then pulled out and sprayed remaining over her naked body targeting her melons and face. There were no hesitations as THool threw himself on the bed suggesting Richa to clean him up. She did her job to perfection licking his thick but relatively limp member coated with her own juices. This was followed by cleaning his balls and overall groin area as well. He kept patting and playing with my wife’s hairs until she was cleaning him.

Richa kept lying beside him still holding his member in her palms and waiting for next commands. She was pleasantly surprised when Mr. Thool asked her to get cleaned up. Richa rushed into bathroom and was soon joined by Thool in the standing shower. He kissed and hugged her multiple times as they both bathe each other using the fancy soap and oils kept there. Mr. Thool was stark naked this time and Richa took good care of his hairy and wet body as she soaped his chest, groin and legs to his satisfaction. They stepped out of shower together and dried each other as Thool put on his bathrobe while Richa wrapped herself into towel. He proceeded towards the room and relaxed on the sofa. Richa went to the tepoy and fetched him a glass of fresh juice. He appreciated her servitude and allowed her to get a drink for herself too. As she fetched it, THool again asked her to sit beside her on the sofa. Richa didn’t hesitate this time as she thought she thoroughly fulfilled his desires and he seemed quite satisfied. She was correct this time as Mr. THool gulped the juice down and moved closed to my wife to touch and feel her fresh body. His hands roamed around her face, melons and mainly her bums that he had roughed up earlier. He was trying to assess the damage and was glad that Richa didn’t complain a bit.

“Do you need a break?” she was put a difficult question.Richa wondered what the intent was though she almost instantly denied. She was actually exhausted, she was being roughed up since morning and it had been about 6-7 hours, but she didn’t find it appropriate to admit it if he was actually looking for additional round. Such was her obedience!

“Well, I am planning to take a break! But I will keep you busy!”, THool commented.

"He played a few bollywood item song and made my wife dance on it for next 10-15 minutes while he laid back on bed with the glass of wine and enjoyed her swaying her naked body to the rthymes and beats. She was a perfect meat for him tonight. " The wine had began its effect and Mr Thool was now getting high. He seemed to get sleepy as his eye lids partially closed. But Richa kept moving her body , this time now facing her back. She didn't stop until she was confirmed that he was asleep. After 20 minutes of intense dance my wife was tired and sat on the sofa. Upon seeing no objection from him, she could confirm that he was out.

“We are not done yet!”, Mr. THOOL winked to my wife when she was caught yawning. Richa almost shortened her yawn and nodded affirmatively with a smile. The Boss of her's hadn't slept at all.
As she wondered what was in store for her, she noticed Mr. THool helping her lie on the sofa and rolled her panties down. It wasn’t an aggressive act and Richa remained silent as her towel was opened and legs were spread. Mr. Thool quietly bent and kissed her first and then lowered his boxers to reveal his member. It wasn’t completely erect but enough for penetration as Richa noticed. He took a good look at Richa love triangle and started by pushing a finger into her. Richa grasped in anticipation and her body contracted at once. And then she started jerking instantly as his middle finger penetrate her and made a hook inside rubbing hard against the walls whereas the index finger and thumb combined to pinch her clit hard and fast. Richa was seduced in no time and begged him to ride.

There was no teasing this time as Mr. Thool positioned himself over her on the sofa and entered my wife 2nd time in the night. It was a passionate session this time as he bent and kissed her full mouth while his member explored her territory. He wasn’t going hard or rough and instead kissed her skillfully, played with her breasts, sucked her nipples seductively while his member kept pressing inside. Richa already had her arms wrapped around and was jumping up and down in excitement giving him the best angles and positions to ride her. “Didn’t you mind being groped by other men in the office?” he whispered secretly in her ears as they pushed their bodies towards each other. “Such a bitch you’re!”, he further commented seeing no reply from her as his member twisted and enlarged inside her tunnel. She smiled and jerked her pelvis acknowledging the strokes.

“Your count (of sleeping with men) has been much higher than any other lady in office ” he exclaimed and reached another depth inside her. “Ooouch!” a moan escaped her. “I am taking you along! ” THool exclaimed indicating how much he had enjoyed with her and then placed his lips on my wife’s, not letting her even whisper! They engaged into some wet sloppy kissing, exchanging their saliva and licking and sucking each other’s tongue. Richa sensed Mr. Thool’s pelvis movement picking pace and raised herself slightly as he began emptying his loads. Richa received it all gladly and remained dutiful under her boss!

“It’s fun when an office lady behaves like a slut! For everyone around!” Mr. Thool winked at Richa.

My wife sensed him referring to her behavior and decided to play her slut’s role forward. She instantly went down on her knees in front of sofa and opened her mouth when THool pulled out and stood beside. “That’s what I was referring to!”, he elaborated with a smile on his face when he noticed Richa's smiling face with open mouth and stretched tongue wanting to lick the last few trails of semen drooling out. He allowed her to lick those traces and then placed a good length of his member in her mouth letting her suck slowly. Richa was puzzled to see a good hardness in his member despite emptying the loads and but focused on her blowjob. Mr. Thool grabbed her hair in his hand and tried to gag her forcefully and Richa assisted him too. She pushed her tongue down and glided his cock over it almost touching her tonsils. It was a sight of the life for the man who had bedded many women in office and he cherished it.

“I wish I could have emptied the bladder too!”, Mr. THool commented as he slowly pulled out giving my wife an opportunity to catch her breath. Richa heard him but delayed her reaction, partly as she caught her breath first and secondly, she wasn’t used to drinking pee. “I am okay if its on my face or body! Not inside please?”, the sentence slipped Richa's mouth and stunned her as much as Mr. Thool. “Absolute pleasure!”, Mr. THool affirmed her and started walking to the bathroom. Richa followed him with a sinking heart; this man was taking her submission to another height! The actual act didn’t last a minute as Richa sat into the bath on her knees and looked up to him while Mr. Thool released his bladder but the servitude in her eyes and willingness to stay calm until he jerked last few drops on her face was the epitome!

“You’ve made my night! Clean up and come to bed! I’m sure going to have one round tomorrow before I leave India !” Mr. THool indicated his plans for the night.

Richa was surprised as it was still about an hour and half after midnight and too early to be hitting bed in Metropolitan lifestyle. But she was relieved in a way too! She had been getting banged for more than 24 hours and by multiple men and getting some rest would have been nice. She took her time to first take a small bath and clean up the bath area, used the toilet and cleaned up her tunnel. When she felt relatively cleaned, she went for a mouthwash and followed by an elaborate bath. The warm water helped her loosen her overworked body muscles and also comfort some of the slaps received in the ruthless beating by Thool Sir. She was thinking of the night and THool’s invitation to join him in the bed. Now, that shouldn’t have been any issue considering all the things THool had done with her body throughout the evening! But Richa always had this mental block of feeling uncomfortable going into a bed with another and sleep the whole night. She doesn’t resist if she is kept alive and active entire night but just sleeping the whole night in another man’s arms makes her nervous! She was contemplating if she should talk to Mr. Thool about it. A side of her thought he would agree; on the flip side, she was anyways going to have to sleep with him. She decided to have that conversation as she was finishing her bath! She enjoyed the fancy soaps and moisturizers and prolonged her bath for a good while! She was getting her solitude after a good long time and she deservedly seized the opportunity. Mr. Thool remained gentle and didn’t intervein although the door wasn’t locked from inside. She was wiping her body and drying her hairs .

Surprisingly Mr. THool didn’t push further and took her directly to the bed. He took a quick wash in the bathroom and jumped onto the bed. He called Richa to join him in there. My wife asked for couple of minutes as she used the bathroom herself, drank a glass of water, thinking all the while of refusing to join him and discuss it with him. But she did nothing of that and changed into the robe one more time and sat on the edge of the bed beside him. She adjusted the AC temperature, straightened up the blanket before pushing herself into the arms of her man of the night! Thool didn’t fail to sense her nervousness and patted her back as he pulled her closer. Thankfully, there were no conversations as he kissed my wife and kept smooching her for a good long time. His hands started exploring her body, pressing her tits, pinching the waist and probing her naval. He didn’t go further down but kept teasing her while still kissing her lips and upper body. Richa assisted him by removing the bra and loosening the panty while he had already undone the knot of her robe. She dimmed the light to finally begin the night for him. THool cuddled her for good amount of time, kissed her, fondled her breasts and then eventually changed his side as he felt heavily sleepy.

“Set the alarm for 7 please” he commanded my wife as they concluded their conversation for the night. “Yes Boss! Good night sir!” my wife responded as she set the alarm and picked up her phone to respond to messages and mails received during the day. She informed me of sleeping in someone else’s arms with a wink and wished her good luck before she finally dozed off too.

“Good morning Sir!”, Richa whispered softly as she was woken up by the alarm blasting sharp at 7 am. She noticed Mr. Thool already awake and sitting uptight on the bed rubbing his hands first and then dry massaging his face. Now, Richa isn’t usually an early riser and she was used quite long the earlier day, but she managed to push herself and attended her man early morning. Thool exchanged morning pleasantries with my wife and moved to bathroom to freshen up. Richa, so wanted to lie down again, pushed herself out of the bed, stretched her body and took a quick wash herself. She had the tea ordered for Mr. THool when he was out and they both finished the morning tea without any drama. Richa knew he had called the cab around 8:30 so he was left with just about an hour with her. But before she could comment or ask anything, Mr. THool told her to join him in the bath. There wasn’t any force being used as my wife stripped naked and joined him for the last time. She initiated kissing him and then slowly unwrapping her arms to expose her bosom. He obliged and kissed and sucked her beautiful melons like a hungry rascal before engaging her into some sloppy kissing and smooching. He was obviously excited, and his member was already erect as they were kissing and it was touching Richa's naked thighs every now and then. Richa was obviously massaging it time and again while she kept responding to his incessant kissing and sucking. She demonstrated her keen-ness as she kissed and licked his chest and hairy torso. When he was ready to penetrate her, Richa went down on her knees and lubricated him with her saliva. Mr. Thool started the shower when he turned Richa around and bent her at the waist. He placed her one leg on one of the steps and fingered her opening from behind. She was already moist and didn’t have much troubles when his member finally explored her hole before thrusting inside.

Richa adjusted her height such that he was holding her shoulders for support while banging her opening from behind. He was completely erect, and the thickness and length were perfectly matching the angle as he started blasting her. His heavy balls were hitting her round bums whereas her breasts were swaying like pendulum with all the momentum. The best part was that he could see her expressions in the large mirror opposite them (including her swaying breasts). He started slow and rhythmic as Richa began moaning and then gradually increased his pace. He was playing multiple tricks to keep her on the edge. He would sometimes bite on her shoulders, at times pinch her nipples or squeeze her swaying breasts hard, she was also receiving some good amount of butt slapping in between. There were occasions when he would pull Richa up and turn her neck around to kiss her lips. My wife was showing all sorts of flexibility and playing it as he wanted. After grinding her well, he loosened up and pulled out and then turned my wife to face him. Richa wondered if he was done but he made her place one of her leg on the taps and started banging from the front while facing her. Richa stumbled a couple of times but eventually managed by holding him around his neck. He couldn’t avoid kissing her and his hands mauling her tits and twisting her nips. The pain aroused her further as she started gyrating her body to match his strokes. It wasn’t long before both peaked for an early morning encounter and Mr. Thool emptied his load inside my wife one more time. He came in large quantity that Richa had to go down on the knees to sip the residual that was otherwise getting wasted. She left him thoroughly pleased as he asked her to soap and bathe him. Both of them cleaned each other before finally stepping out.

Mr Thool dressed before Richa as she was busy drying her wet hair . He made my wife wear him his 3 peice formal suit - coat - tie. Then she was also asked to wear him socks and shoes, along with tying laces for him too. Now he was completely dressed while my wife still was naked.

He made Richa stand in front of him , checked out her nudity from head to toe held her by her face . He looked deep into her eyes and warned -

"You can join the office from tomorrow slut."

SLAP

SLAP

"But you need to be at my beck and call."

SLAP

SLAP

"Whenever I come to India , I will ask you to offer your body to my enjoyment."

SLAP

SLAP

"If you reject even once, your job is lost for permanent."

SLAP

SLAP

"Understood bitch ? "

SLAP

SLAP -

He closed the conversation reminding her that she was merely his subordinate and he was the actual boss or rather incharge.

Richa acknowledged and nodded her head meekly. She quickly wore her clothes and they checked out the hotel together. Mr Thool was dropped at airport and the cab brought my wife back home. Thank god her job got saved at last. The cost was not much but only 5-6 rounds of hardcore fucking sessions with her dominant senior "Thool sir"
[+] 1 user Likes Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH") - by Kinky_Badshah - 25-01-2024, 10:33 PM