Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
(15-03-2019, 07:01 PM)usaiha2 Wrote: Once mom got nude, she raised her arms to hug me. Her melons were a bit saggy but they were round enough to feast upon. Mom has slight tummy unlike the zero size young bellies of girls. Her pubic hair was neatly shaved as if in anticipation of having sex in the near future. Her ass was well defined and her thighs were firm to bite upon.

I feasted upon my lovely mommy’s boobs and sucked them like a newborn baby. while my other hand was touching and fondling all her private and intimate areas. My mom was moaning and moving her body while submitting herself completely to me.

After playing enough with mom’s breasts, I went down inch by inch, tasting her entire body near the most sacred place for any son – the birthplace.

I took a deep breath smelling her pussy before eating it. Initially, I started kissing it as my mom widened her legs as if a goddess asking her pilgrim to worship her more vigorously. I took out my tongue accepting the request and started tasting it with immense frenzy.

Mom raised her waist in response to my tongue motion and folded her legs around my face. Her face was turning red with pleasure and she was holding tightly to the pillows lying beside her as if to tear them apart. Finally, mom reached her orgasm and came heavily in my mouth and on my face.

Mom was relaxed for a bit and unwrapped her legs off my face. It seemed she was so satisfied by the pleasure I just gave to her. She smiled and asked me to come closer to her.

Then she kissed me smoothly, caught hold of my penis and asked me to lay back. Mom went down my body, near my dick and blew air on my dick! Then she looked at me and said, “Are you ready, son?”.

I was in no mood to talk. I caught hold of mom’s hair and raised my dick which was happily swallowed by her mouth. I was in so much frenzy and began to shout, “Mommy… Ahhhh mommy…” as she continued to give me the best blowjob ever. In near about 2 minutes, I ‘downloaded’ my entire cum into mom’s mouth.

After that, mom came back to me and slept by my side. We both looked into each other’s eyes wondering what we had just done. It was my mom who finally said, “Love you, son. I really wanted this to happen from the first day”.

“Love you too, mommy. I am glad we are doing this”, I replied.

We started kissing each other and this went on for like 5 minutes. My dick had grown back in size, this time for the ultimate incest union. I went on top of my mom and she happily widened her legs to eat her son’s penis. My dick was ready to enter the forbidden temple.

We both knew that once they meet each other, there is no turning back or stopping. But we both were ready to meet the consequences. My dick slowly moved towards mom’s vagina. Once it touched at the entrance, my mom adjusted herself to position herself and guided my dick into her vagina.

I, at once pushed my dick back and forth and that was all that was needed. We both started fucking each other in a rhythm. There was only the sound of our motions. We both closed our eyes enjoying our love session which lasted for 10 minutes.

After that, I and mom both dozed off to sleep only to wake up in the evening. 

Our lives had changed from that day, we became lovers by blood and we fucked like animals during the entire vacation till my dad returned. 

That was a wonderful incest vacation to remember...

What did you think of this story??

Namaskar Sleepy Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by Milf rider - 21-01-2024, 12:14 AM