Incest Rinku – The Taxi fare!
Rinku – The Taxi fare! (Part 1)

It was the perfect setting for two slutty lesbian bitches!

Anuja & I had been invited for a wedding, whose venue was almost a 2 hour drive away!
We had booked an AC cab & rushed down when the driver reached below Anuja’s house.
Just as we left, Anuja called out “Rinku aunty! Make up kit le lo, jarurat padegi! Tinted glasses hai taxi ke!”
Giggling, I ket my small clutch (purse) on the bed & filled a small bag with the compact make up kit & rushed out!
As we walked towards the taxi, every man, right from the liftman, the security guards were unable to keep the lust out of their eyes as they ogled at the two of us!
Even the silver haired, tired looking 50-year plus taxi driver perked up & forgot to light his cigarette & he stared at us as we sat in his taxi!

Anuja was wearing an off shoulder pink salwar kammez which began just above her nipples leaving most of her pert breasts on view! Her duppatta was around her throat like a choker & her dangling earings only served in guiding the viewer’s eyes towards her sexy cleavage!

I was wearing a Celina Jaitley inspired purple & gold lehenga choli with an almost transparent chunni. My choli was very short with a very deep, plunging neckline. My choli was held in place by two strings on either side, which were almost on my armpits, & a single string around my back! All three strings fastened together in a single knot! I had worn my lehenga as low down my waist as possible revealing my flat tummy & my perfectly round deep navel.

Anuja got in first & I followed. I tossed the make up kit behind the seat & turned to close the door!
“Oh shit!” I exclaimed as the single knot holding my choli around my back loosened & my choli plunged downwards!

“Kya hua madamji?” the driver asked in concern.
I remained clutching my boobs & Anuja said “Kuch nahin hua! Tum gaadi chalao! Aur peeche dekhne ki jarurat nahi hai! Samjhe? Aur AC full kar dena! Bahut garam hone wala hai!” she grinned knowing fully well that after saying such a thing no man would be able to control himself from looking back!

“You bitch!....Ohhhhmmmm” I mumbled & then moaned as Anu kissed & caressed my back!
We were barely out of the compound & Anu had already stripped me topless! She pulled away my chunni & kept it behind neatly! She turned me around & my choli droped into my lap!
Immediately Anu’s mouth was all over my breasts & she nibbled on my nipples.

I noticed the driver glance back & then adjust his rear view mirror to get a better view of bitches in heat! However, I ignored him & as Anu munched on my boobs, I bent forward & unzipped her off shoulder salwar! I slipped my hands to her sides & undid the tightening strings too!
I slipped my hands below her bent body & gently kneaded her breasts.
It was my turn to strip Anuja & soon I had her sitting opposite me, dressed only in her pink panties.

I sucked on her toes & then slowly moved upwards, kissing her fair smooth skin.
“Rinku….lehenga utar na, randi!” Anuja moaned as I licked around her vertical lips!
Quickly, both of us tossed our remaing clothes behind the seat & clinched each other!
She turned me on my back, making me lie on the narrow seat & placed her hairless twat on my mouth.
As I licked & sucked on her pussy, she bent forward & did the same to mine!
As the taxi lurched & sped the two of us remained entangled, squirting in to each other’s mouths!
After every orgasm, our moans & screams got louder & louder.

Finally, the driver yelled at us “Arre, thoda awaaj kaam karo! Koi samjhega balatkar ho raha hai! Besharam chinal saali! Waise bhi, hum bas 15-20 minute me pahunchne wala hai! Kuch kapde pehen lo, haramzadiyon!”

We let him blabber, as Anu & I, were both feeling very contented after pleasuring each other for almost 2 hours!
“Chal. Thoda touch up kar lete hai!” I said to Anu & she pulled out the plastic bag with the make up kit!
As she removed the kit, she suddenly looked at me asked “Rinku, saali, purse kahan hai?”
“Mujhe ka pata tera purse kahan hai, hoga inn kapdo me kahi…teri panty me dekh!” I joked.
“Abe saali, maine apna purse to liya hi nahin…where the fuck is your purse?” she said.
“My purse is……..OH FUCK! Mera purse to tere room me reh gaya! Oh shit!” I gasped in a worried voice.

The taxi slowed & then stopped on the side of the dark deserted road & the driver switched on the light & turned back & said “Saali besharam kuttiyon! Chut chatne ke liye mera nuksan kyun kar rahi ho! Rand saali! Taxi fare dene ke liye paise nahin hai aur sex karne chali hai, kuttiya!”

“Abe budhe saale! Muh sambhal kar baat kar! Itni der se hame nangi hoke masti karte hue dekh raha tha na? Bastard! Bakwas karta hai! Uss me hi vasul ho gaya tera taxi fare” I yelled back at him!

“Saali…sirf dekh ke kya karoon, chatoon! Saali dekhne se ky..a…ho..g..a….. hmmm!” he stopped speaking, thought about something & then said “Sun, chodne degi?”
“Saale, aukat me reh! 500 taxi fare hai…utne mai toh tujhe apna nanga jism bhi nahi dhikhaungi!” I said disdainfully as Anuja giggled.

After a long pause, the driver said “OK! Aisa karte hai….mai beech mai baitatha hoon aur tum dono apna lesbo gand masti mere agal bagal se karte rehna! Mai kuch nahin karoonga! Tum jo karna chaho ek doorsi ke saath woh karna! Bolo theek hai?”

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Rinku – The Taxi fare! - by nangi_rinku - 16-06-2019, 12:07 PM
RE: Rinku – The Taxi fare! - by nangi_rinku - 16-06-2019, 12:14 PM