Misc. Erotica Rinku – The Trek!
Rinku – The Trek! (Part 1)

“Stop it!” I screamed & raised my hand to stop him!

At that very instance, a drop of water fell on my wrist.
He held my wrist firmly & licked the drop of water with his tongue!
I winced as his slimy tongue made contact with my fair smooth skin & then gasped fearfully as another drop splashed onto my upper arm & he latched onto it ravenously & sucked it up immediately!

Even as he sucked on my forearm with his lips, his eyes met mine. My jaw clattered in fear as we both waited for the inevitable next drop of rain!
…………………
…………….
………………………..
“Nahiiiiiiii…Nnnnnnaaa!” I screamed as the next drop splashed right over my breast & seeped through the flimsy fabric of my black tshirt & my panic turned to agony as he planted his lips on my breast & bit on it!
He groped my boobs with his hands. His mouth violated one of my breasts while his hand almost tore my tshirt off my body!

“Rukh jao! Ruko! Mat phado! Mat phado mere kapde! Mai khud utarti hoon! Mai apne kapde utarti hoon! Nangi ho jati hoon tumhare samne! PLEASE!” I screamed & tried to push his head & hands away from my body!

He squeezed & sucked on my boobs for a few minutes more & then triumphantly sat back, pulled out his cellphone, switched on the video camera & said “Chal striptease shuru kar, randi! Haan, aur ek baat! Keeping telling me what you are removing & what you are feeling as you do it!” he rubbed his crotch & grinned at me.

I closed my eyes & thought to myself ‘how could such a thing be happening to me? Just 2 hours ago it had been so different.................so peaceful……..’

‘…………….. it happened when Mohit, my husband & I had gone for this great outdoors kind of trek & adventure vacation.
It was a weeklong trip & on the first day itself we had to do rappelling & neither of us had a clue.
The resort had arranged trainers for people like us.
Some of the beginners would do it with the trainer right behind. Almost as if the beginner was sitting on the trainer’s lap!
By the time it was out turn, it was almost afternoon & just before Mohit started a voice crackled over the walkie-talkie “Control to Master 1…..be careful… rain & thunderstorm predicted….clear hill in 30 minutes…over & out!”
“There goes our turn!” Mohit said dejectedly but the trainer said “Sir, kafi time hai if you want to do a quick round! But if you want to learn properly, phir kal hi karna padega!”
“I want to learn properly!” Mohit said & the trainer answered “Theek hai sirji, agar chahiye to madam ka round complete kar sakte hai 10-15 minute me ho jayega!”
“Haan..haan..waise hi karo! Aaj rukne ka kuch fayada toh ho!” Mohit said.
I was wearing a yellow cap on my head & below I had worn a thin black tshirt & jeans which showed off my sexy figure. The trainer & his helpers ogled as they got busy fixing ropes & stuff on me!
Quickly, the trainer put me into the harness & got in behind me. I could feel his thighs rub against my bums but the sheer drop down the cliff wiped off all erotic thoughts from my mind!

We slid of the cliff face & after a few minutes, the overhang made it impossible to see above.
We had almost reached a ledge when a strong wind started & we stopped!

“Hey! Ye kya badtameezi hai? Kya kar rahe ho?” I questioned angrily as the trainer’s palms groped my breasts!
“Saali, tab se mere lund pe apni sexy gaand ragad rahi uska kuch nahin? Aur tu aise bol rahi hai jaise kabhi kisi ko chune hi nahi diya, aaj tak!” he said lustily.
“Haath hata, nahin toh mai chilaoongi!” I retorted as he laughed at me.
“BACHAaaooo!” I screamed & he laughed louder & said “Tu megaphone  le ke bhi chilayegi toh bhi sunai nahi dega, Rinku darling!”

“Kaun ho tum? How do you know my name? Tum jaante ho mujhe?” I asked in shock.
“Haan, tumhe kaun nahi jaanta, jaaneman! Lagta hai tu mujhe bhol gayi hai? Yaad dilaoon tujhe?” he asked.
When I did not answer, he said “Rinku, kuch saal pehle, Golden Queen Resort me tu job karti thi! 12 hours Night duty! 3 hours at the reception, baki 9 ghante alag alag customer ka bistar garam karti thi! Yaad aaya, chinal!” he said in a vulgar voice.

“Tumhe misunderstanding hui hai…mai woh nahi hoon! You are confusing me with someone else, I am sur…..!” I said.

“Saali, itna natak mat kar! Yaad hai, ek raat, tujhe full night ke liye client ne liya tha! Woh toh bechara thak ke so gaya par tu saali, garam ho ke neeche bar me aayi thi! Bar baand tha par tune wahan baithe 4 mardon ke saath apni hawas ki aag bujhane ke liye chudai ki! Ek randi ne 4 mardon se chudwaya woh bhi free me! Ab kuch yaad aaya?” he asked me.

“Par tum kaise jaante ho, ye saab?” I asked with a sinking feeling as I realized that my sleazy past had caught up with me!

“Rinku, un 4 me mai bhi tha! Tab toh sirf teri gaand mari thi! Saabse aacha sex tha who mere life ka aaj tak! Lekin aaj usse bhi accha sex hum karenge! Kyun?” he asked me.

“Nahin! Kabhi nahin! Haath bhi lagane nahi doongi tumhe!” I said in desperation!

“Kyun chutiyagiri kar rahi hai? Tu yahan se akeli kahi bhi nahin ja sakti! Na koi teri awaz sun sakta hai!” he nuzzled my neck & then said “Pata hai mai kya kar sakta hoon?”

I closed my eyes & refused to answer!
“Rinku, mai teri izzat loot sakta hoon….ye tera khubsurat jism…uuummm” he said as his hand crawled over my body & his lips sucked on my shoulders!
Suddenly, he grabbed the lower part of my tshirt & pulled it right up exposing my black bra. His fingers dug into my boobs as I screamed in panic!

“Soch, mai tujhe nangi kar ke kisi ped se jakad ke rakh doonga aur roj aa ke tujhe chodte rahoonga!” he sneered.
I screamed & struggled as his hands pawed at my whole body even as we hung off the face of the cliff!

“Abe, saali! Cheekna band kar! Meri baat sun, 6 mahine pehle bhi tere jaisi hi ek chamiya, iss valley me gir gayi thi! Aaj tak bechari ki laash bhi nahin mili! Pata hai kyun?” he asked as he played with the zip of my jeans.
“M…aar dala tune usse……?” I stammered but he laughed & said “Nahin, 1 month tak usse ek gufa me rakha! Puri nangi, bechari kahin bhaag bhi nahin sakti aur waise bhi iss pahad se utarna possible bhi nahin tha! Sirf mai pahunch sakta hoon yahan pe! Rooj saali ko chodta tha! Waah, kya aish kiya uske saath!”

He waited as if reliving it & then said “Janti hai, woh chamiya kahan hai ab?”
“You bastard! Kahin gaadh diya hoga usse tune!” I said with a tremble in my voice!

“Nahin Rinku, mai itna bhi jalim nahin hoon! Usko maine pas ke sahar ke randikhane me dhande pe bitha diya hai! Roj raat woh mere liye 10-12000 kamati hai! Bol, tujhe bhi phir se dhande pe laga doon? Ya tu mujhe aish karwati hai?”

Before I could respond, his walkie-talkie crackled “Control to Master 1…where are you….over?”

“Master 1 to control…..strong wind….trainee ko problem hai…..mai madam ko leke hill 2 ke ledge pe ja raha hoon….toofan rukte hi entry no. 4 pe aajunga! Over!”

“Control to Master 1…trainee theek ha?i…..Mr. Mohit is on the line…..over?”
“Rinku, baat kar, kuch bhi bakwas maat kar..warna….!” he whispered in my ear…..
“Mohit…mai Rinku…mai theek hoon…don’t worry…over & out!”I said meekly as the trainer inserted his fingers inside my jeans & began kissing me on my lips.

Within seconds, he guided me towards a small ledge projecting half way down the sheer cliff! He was right, there was no way I or anybody could escape from there unaided!
Along the cliff wall was a small cave & as he had rightly said, two sets of handcuffs were nailed to the rock face inside the cave.
Also strewn around were tattered pieces of women’s clothing including a shredded bra & a dirty and stained panty.

“Chal, chal lakdi jama kar! Aag jalani hai!” he said.
I crept to the edge of the ledge & peered down.
“Oh…shit!” I almost toppled over the edge in fright at seeing the depth of the fall!

For the next 30 to 40 minutes, he made me clean the cave, light a fire, cook for him & then clean it all up. He had a proper home set up in the cave & I was his maidservant!

I had no doubt about his intentions when he called me to sit beside him.
I cringed as his hand slid across my arm.
He smiled & grabbed the edge of my tshirt at my shoulder & pulled until it reached its limit & almost tore…
… “Nahiiii! Please! Stop!...” I said beseechingly!

“Rinku, ya tu apne kapde khud utar ya mai tere kapdon ke cheethede kar doonga! Yaad rakh, agar tune mujhe tere kapde phadne pe majboor kiya toh tu yahan se sirf kisi kothe pe jayegi aur wahan ek saasti rand baan ke apni baki jindagi bitayegi!” he threatened!

I glared at him when it started drizzling…… lightly….just a drop….then another!!!!!!!.......................

……………………”Abe saali, kya soch rahi hai? Chal, chal…. kapde utarna shuru kar, warna mai phad deta hoon!” he growled & jarred me out of my thoughts & brought me face to face with my worst nightmare!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Rinku – The Trek! - by nangi_rinku - 16-06-2019, 11:57 AM
RE: Rinku – The Trek! - by nangi_rinku - 16-06-2019, 11:58 AM