Adultery Rinku – The Reunion
Please do read ‘Rinku – Panch Pati’ posted earlier …. It’s a prelude to this story -  Rinku – the Reunion

Rinku – The Reunion (Part 1)

Very, very reluctantly, I got into the car.
It was my college reunion but my husband, Mohit was more excited about attending it than I was!
For him it was an opportunity for unlimited booze & good food free while I was worried sick of coming face to face with unwanted people from my sleazy past!

However, my fears seemed to be unfounded as it was very crowded & I kept close to Mohit.

Soon my confidence returned & I began to bask in the appreciative glances most of the men were giving me.
I was wearing a short red backless halter dress, which had only a strap running behind my neck leaving my sexy back bare. The dress ended halfway down my thighs exposing my shiny legs.
I had tied my silky brown hair in a tight bun & made sure the semi clad look was complete.
I danced with Mohit & was beginning to enjoy myself.

Soon we stopped for a breather & as Mohit headed to pick up his favorite poison, I went to get a glass of chilled water & headed back towards my husband.

“Hii! Rinku! You are looking smoking hot, babe!” a voice said & I froze in my tracks.
“Oh fuck! What a babe! You really have maintained yourself perfectly! You are in better shape than ever before!” he said as his hand slipped around my waist & he hugged me.
I blushed a deep red as my husband came near us with a glare & his lips twisted in an angry snarl!

Somehow I shook away the hand that was creeping up towards my breast & made the introductions “This is Mohit, my husband and darling this is Tar….!”
“Hey, Rinku, don’t be so formal yaar! You can still call me by my pet name, B3”! he laughed.
“B3?” my husband asked.
“Let me explain!” B3 said as the three of us moved backwards the water counter.
I was facing Mohit while B3 was partially behind me.
“Mohit, first & foremost you are the luckiest guy in the world to get Rinku as your wife! I on the other hand am only a good friend!” B3 said & then smiled as he glanced back.
He continued and said “You see we were 4 in a group, so B1, B2, B3, B4 & Rinku was our……….”
“Sssss….ooohhh..sss!” I gasped & straightened.
My back arched & my breasts were thrust forward as B3 teased my back with a piece of ice.
Mohit, who had been unable to see what B3 had done since my body was in the way asked angrily “Rinku…what is wrong with you?”
“I…uhh…I mean…?” I stammered & B3 said, “May be an insect who couldn’t control himself just kissed her bare back or something, right Rinku?” he laughed & winked at me!
I nodded & controlled myself as B3 went on tracing big letters on my naked back!
He wrote ‘S’…’E’…’X’……’N’..’O’…’W’
As I tried to make small talk & divert Mohit’s attention, B3 wrote ‘FUCK’….as I felt the piece of ice grow small & his finger made contact with my bare skin!
I felt violated but at the same time, a familiar but uncontrollable urge surged through my body!
My back was soaking wet I felt my panty line getting soaked as well due to the melted ice.
“Excuse me I will just go to the washroom…!” I began & B3 immediately said “Yeah, I too need to pee yaar! All this beer has gone straight down, I think!” he laughed at his own stupid joke & then continued “Rinku, do you remember which the toilets are…umm?”
“Towards the assembly hall.” I pointed but he said “No..Rinku…I think the closest ones are behind the nursery near the botany lab! Right?”
‘Bastard’ I thought to myself, as that was the place where these guys had fucked me frequently during our college days!
“Come..let’s go!” he grabbed my wrist & pulled me with him & as we crossed by Mohit, B3 said “Mohit, I hope you don’t mind me having one dance with your really sexy wife! All the other guys will be jealous of me….us! Thanx buddy!” he finished even before Mohit had a chance to protest!

B3 almost dragged me to the dance floor & put his hands around my slim waist & pushed me closer to his body!
He slipped one hand below the bright red fabric  of my dress & also below my panty!
“B3! You bastard! Others are watching! Please control yourself!” I whispered sternly!
“Rinku! You bitch! Control me rakhna tha toh full kapde pehenke aati! Aise adhi nangi aake mujhe control mat sikhao!” he said.
“Chalo now kiss me like the obedient wife!” he said & squeezed my bums harder!
“Go to hell!” I hissed & pulled away from his grasp!
He let go too easily & caught my open palm in his hand & traced a word ‘PHOTOS STL WTH US’
I pulled back my hand strode up to him & “SLAAAPPP!’
His cheek reddened after my tight slap! The others dancing around also looked at us warily.
Before he could react, I stepped closer to him, put my palms at the back of his head & smooched him on his lips.
“Wow..lucky bastard!”…..”I am ready to be slapped twice…if I get two of those!”….”Who is she? Which year is that sexy bitch from?”…..”Slap me too!”……. loud comments were being passed by the men all around!
I ignored the comments but could not ignore what B3 was doing!
His hand had groped around my rounded rump & had stopped above the small zipper at the side. He had opened the small hook at the bottom & was now tugging slowly at the zip & pulling it upwards.
His other hand had reached the thin strap of fabric which held the top of my slinky dress in place & he was gently undoing the button.
I stopped kissing him but held my lips so close to his that our lips brushed against each other as I said, “B3, please not here, let’s go somewhere else! Take me in your car! Please!”
Still his fingers went about undoing my zip & the top strap button. I felt the dress begin to sag at my breasts. Then, suddenly it struck me!
“B3, you wanted to piss…and I am suddenly feeling very very thirsty!” I smiled shamelessly & he patted my bare back & said “Good girl! Chal!”
I pulled my zip in place & buttoned the strap as we left.
“Enjoy, buddy!”…..”Tell me if you need any help!”….”what a sexy whore…yaar!” more such comments followed but I had learnt to ignore them but B3 made a point of waving out to all & grinning like a fool!

With his arm wrapped around my back & his hand fondling my breast, he guided me to our old fuck destination!
The nursery was a secluded place behind the botany lab. During my college days the nursery was well maintained, it had small benches to sit & read. There were low stone pillars where we could clean or dress a plant or shrub.
Now it was overgrown, unkempt & very dirty! The benches were in place but were coated with dust & dirt! The stone pillars too were still standing but were now streaked with gutka & paan stains. The place smelled of urine too and to add to all of this was a huge garbage dump which was overflowing with canteen (eatable) type of waste.
It seemed to be the dirty bastard B3’s dreamland!
Nor did he waste any time in realizing his dreams.
However, before he began he made me do one thing. He said “Rinku, ye lo mera phone aur ek message bejna!” and then as he traced the letters on my bare back I typed it into his cell phone!
‘B..T…C…H….IN….N..R…S…R…Y’
“Send it to RF group!” he said & then asked me “do you know what RF stands for?”
“R..eal…f..riends..!? I stammered & he laughed loudly, slapped my bums & replied “No, you sexy bitch, it means Rinku’s  Fuckers!”

‘Bastard!!!!’ I abused him silently as he dug his fingers in my hair & began kissing me!
“MMm..mmm! Rinku….mmmm…..you still taste so sweet….mmmmmm…..randi!”
He mumbled & moaned as his hands reached for the zip & the button of my dress.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Rinku – The Reunion - by nangi_rinku - 16-06-2019, 11:38 AM
RE: Rinku – The Reunion - by nangi_rinku - 16-06-2019, 11:39 AM
RE: Rinku – The Reunion - by nangi_rinku - 16-06-2019, 11:39 AM
RE: Rinku – The Reunion - by nangi_rinku - 16-06-2019, 11:42 AM
RE: Rinku – The Reunion - by MasterR - 24-06-2019, 05:26 PM
RE: Rinku – The Reunion - by MasterR - 18-08-2019, 06:39 PM
RE: Rinku – The Reunion - by xossipyenjoy - 21-08-2019, 09:18 AM