who watches the watchmen Chapter 9A
It was only a 3 hour trip by tempo to the village but Menaka had aches and pains all over her body.

New of their arrival spread like livefire and by the time they reached Dara's house,, an woman in her 50's and young boy who strongly resembled Dara was waiting for them.

Dara rushed forward and touched her feet and hugged her and said "Mai, I really missed you . "

"Nonsense, if you really did , where were you these last couple of years. Anyway, who did you bring along with you? My bahu ?"

Dara smiled and said " I told you that I would come back with a Bahu. Are you happy now !"

"let me do the aarti first and welcome my beautiful bahu, then we will talk"

After the welcome they went inside and the question started - where & how did they meet, when did they get married .......

Mai said " I do not accept this marriage. It is a marriage only if our family rituals are carried out by our panditji in the presence of the family and village people. So, we will have to check for an auspicious date for the ceremony"

Panditji was immediately called and after checking said " tomorrow dawn is the best date and time in the next few months.

Dara said " what's the hurry, we will come back after a couple of months "

But Mai was obstinate, "tomorrow is the day and that's final."

Menaka signalled Dara and said I want to see the village. They went outside and she whispered " what's going on ? this is meant to be a fake marriage for fun. How can we go through an actual religious ceremony ? Don't forget I am married with a child. Tell them that it's not possible right now "

Dara grabbed her hand and said " let me show you our fields. "

After reaching the outskirts of the village , Dara said " We need to go through with this as you don't have any ID proof with you and this will be needed while going back to India, on the train and even at the Society as the durwans quarters are inside the complex"

Menaka realised with a shock that she actaully did not have any ID proof and without her mobile phone she could not even generate any e- copies.

Next morning , Mai woke her up and presented her with freshly stitched bridal clothes and said have a bath quickly Muhurat is fast approaching.

Menaka had fallen asleep as she was exhausted after the long and strenuous journey and with Mai rushing her was not getting time to think. Her entire mind was in a fog and she didn't know what to do.

She had a quick bath and wore her new clothes. Mai banged on the door and said " hurry up, panditji is waiting ". Shde came out and Mai said that I will put on your bridal make up myself and you must wear the family jewelry which is now yours.

They went to the temple and before she realised it a couple of hours had passed , the pheras were over and Dara was putting sindoor in her maang.

The Marriage Registrar was waiting outside under a tree with a large register on a table. Dara held her hand and walked to the table and signed the Register and handed her the pen. She took it and looked at the Register to sign her signature and saw RAMBHA GURUNG written below Dara's name.

"Hurry up and sign, people are waiting for us.

It now sank into her mind, she was now married to Dara and there was the Marriage Certificate to prove it.

There was a big bhoj that night and plenty of Nepali liquor to drink.

Menaka usually did not drink but as the village tradition was that the bride had to match the groom drink for drink, she was totally drunk in a couple of hours.

It was dark when she got up next morning as the curtains had been drawn.

She was naked and could feel Dara's dick poking her butt and before she could say anything she was rolled over and pushed onto her knees and started to get fucked doggy style.

Dara always had strong endurance and a large dick. But today, his dick was like an iron rod an d she was getting fucked like a sledge hammer. He cupped her breasts and twisted her nipples hard, and somehow the combination made Menaka go absolutely crazy as her entire body spasmed with the largest and most intense orgasm that she ever had.
[+] 5 users Like rajivtand's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: who watches the watchmen Chapter 9A - by rajivtand - 13-01-2024, 11:58 PM
RE: who watches the watchmen Chapter 9A - by Uday - 19-01-2024, 03:04 PM