Adultery Shubha, a housewife becomes slut and then ......
When I wake up it was 4 in the evening and immediately I thought of my kid and went to take him from neighbor akka. She said he is sleeping and at the same time Pramodh called me and I came out of her house and attended the call.

Pr: Hi my slut, I have an offer for you. Tell your husband that you had applied for a job casually and you are asked to come for an interview. Being money minded fellow your husband will allow you definetly.

Sh: But sir, my kid. He has not yet turned one.

Pr: That you and your husband can decide and I am not requesting you to take the offer, its an order.

Sh: Yes sir.

Ph: Tomorrow sharp 10am at my office and inform your husband that you have interview tomorrow.

Sh: Yes sir

Ph: Come in saree, my slut

Sh: Yes sir.

Then he cuts the call and went inside the akka’s house and said to her that she was asked to come for an interview tomorrow, and she was happy for me. She asked me to leave the kid with her and go the interview. I was happy and I took the kid and came to my house. He started crying and I started giving milk but it was not enough for him, since pramdha sir and vivek had already emptied it. So I give the kid naan pro. And by 8 my husband came home and he was damn tired and asked me to ready the dinner and he went to take bath. Once he completed the bath and came I prepared the dinner and kept it in the dinning table. And he starts eating.

Sh: Dear, two days back I just applied for an interview with the help of vivek, and tomorrow they are asking me to come for an interview.

Hus: I also thought of asking you to take a job and you did nice work Shubha.

Sh: But what about the kid?

Hus: Tomorrow leave the kid with the neighbor and if you got selected, then we can think about it.

Sh: Ok.

Hus: What kind of job you applied for.

Sh: Admin assistant for a start up company.

Hus: Ok. I am going to sleep, tomorrow I have to go early.

Saying this my husband left to sleep and I started to clean the kitchen and called the neighbor akka, and informed about the interview and husband’s permission for interview. Then I went and slept next to my husband, but I was not able to sleep, since I was excited to meet Pamodh in his office and also I am excited to feel his fingers on my body. Then I slept after sometime and woke up in between to give milk to my son. Then again I slept and when I woke up by 5am, I am not able to see my husband anywhere in the house and he left a note for me saying all the best for your interview. And I saw another message in my whatsapp from Pramodh.

Pr: A blue car will come to pick you from your place for the interview. Don’t give milk to your kid in the morning, since I need it fully.

Upon reading the message I was I was exited and started to get ready. I gave my kid with the neighbor akka and started getting ready. First started to take bath and came out of the bathroom nude and stood in the mirror and saw my boobs, its filled with milk since midnight. Then started applying some simple make up and wore the green lacy panty, and matching green lacy bra. Wore a leaf green blouse and yellow petticoat and wore a mango color saree with green border and got ready and was waiting for the car. I got a message from pramodh that car is waiting and I wore the 3 inch heal and locked the door and went near the car. When I was near the car, Vivek looked at me and smiled, I too smiled back at him and get in the car.

Then the car started moving and after 20 minutes it reached a five star hotel and the driver asked me to go to the reception and say my name and they will give the key. I got down from the car and went to the reception and said my name. They gave a key and said the suite was in the 8th floor and number is 8015. A room boy was coming along with me with the key card. He left me at the room kept the key card and asked me if anything else needed, you can call us using the phone and left.

It was a big room, with a hall, and in the hall, there was a TV, a sofa, 2 executive chairs, a table, a tea table and some glasses in it and inside there is a master bedroom with two beds in which four persons can accommodate. Then I received the call from the pramodh.

Pr: Hey slut, I will come in another 15 minutes.

Pr: I want you to lift your saree till your waist, lower your panty till knees, spread your legs and bend on the table which is present there, and with your hands open your ass cheeks. When I enter the room I must see your asshole and your cunt.

Sh: Yes sir, buy key card

Pr: Am having another key card to enter the room bitch.

Pr: And by any chance you are not allowed to look at me or turn your head or show any resistance unless I order, else you will know how belt will taste your butt cheeks.

I immediately went near the door and removed the heal and then came next to the table, and raised the saree and petticoat above my waist and lowered the panty till knees and lied in table and with my both hands caught my ass cheeks and spread it till I can and was waiting for Pramodh. I was waiting for the next 5 minutes and this 5 minutes goes like 5 hours and I heard the door opening and Pamodh was talking to some one and entered the room. I thought he is speaking over phone and when I hear another voice I was shocked, but I was not able to move since if I move then he is going to punish me. So I was in the same position and the talking goes on and no one comes near to me. But this feeling itself is making me leak my juices.

Then I felt a hand touched my pussy and it comes to my asshole and then to the ass crack which makes me shiver. Followed by the touch I got spank on each of the cheeks.

Pr: Her name is Shubha, housewife and now my slut. Still she is milking. Hope this is a good catch for you.

St: Yes my buddy, I love her ass and also I love to drink milk from the boobs.

Pr: Today till 3pm she is yours and enjoy as much as possible and she won’t resist for anything you do and I hope you can enjoy your kink as well.

St: Awesome buddy. Thanks and our deal is on.

“Is he whoring me around for his benefits, anyway he already mentioned about the same and after that only I had sex with him” I thought in my mind and I didn’t respond either. And still am lying in the table.

Stranger: Get up whore

Upon hearing this I tried to raise my panty and he slapped my ass hard and said “let it be, just stand straight and turn to see me.”. I immediately stood up and my saree and petticoat went down till my ankles and my panty is still on my knees and I turned to look at him. He was around 60 years old. He must be 6 feet height and had a fit body with salt and pepper hairs. Then he asked Pramodh to tied my hands at the back and he took a cuffs and tied it on my back. Then he asked Pramodh to leave and also said, upon finishing he will call him. Pramodh also said ok and left the place.

He then took a gag from his bag and placed the red ball in my mouth and and tied it behind my neck under my hairs. He took his jacket of his body and went and made the air conditioner of the room to 20 degrees and walked back to me. Then he caught my saree pallu and pulled it from me and removed it completely. And next the turn of the petticoat, he just untied the thread and it fell down to my ankles and also he removed my panty with his leg and it also fell along with the petticoat. Then he made me lift my leg and throws away the dress. Now he came near to me and started rubbing my pussy and he found it was wet.

St: Bitch, hope you are ready for the action.

I don’t know what to say and he slapped my thighs hard with his rough hand and asked me to answer his question. I feel humiliated to answer this question and he slapped on my another thighs again an shouted at me in anger and immediately I nodded my head in approval of saying that I am ready to have sex with him. He smiled and just tore open my blouse and from my body and he is looking at my bra covered boobs. Now he lifted my bra over the boobs and started to press it and immediately milk started oozing out. He starts drinking the milk roughly from both my boobs and completed it in 10 minutes. Now there is no nilk in the boobs and he starts biting and hitting my boobs till it becomes red. My eyes are filled with tears due to slapping and biting of my boobs and at the same time my cunt is also leaking juices and at that time my body betrays me. It enjoys the pain given by him. He also find this when he rubbed my cunt with his hands.

He then removed the ball gag from my mouth and my saliva starts drooling over my chin and then he made me open my mouth and spits in my mouth and I fetlt degraded but I have no choice, since Pramodh had informed her that I won’t object for anything. Thinking in that my mind and I swallow her spit. This made him to try more with me. He tore away the blouse and bra and made me stand nude with my hands cuffed at the back. Now am only wearing earrings, mangalsutra, bangles and anklets. He caught my managalsutra and sits on it and made me suck his slaiva from it. Though I feel ashamed and disgussed, I sucked his saliva from my husband tied managlsutra.

St: On my knees bitch.

Me: Yes sir.

Saying this I stood on my knees. He began to remove his shirt. I was just kneeling and watching him undressing. He had a toned body and better than what I thought in my mind. And his body is full of black and white hairs. Then I looked at him and he removed his pants along with his boxers and his dick flopped free. My eyes are wide again to see his huge dick which must be around 8 inches, though its not bigger than Pamodh, it looks nice and I hope he is neatly trimmed in his crotch area.

St: Do you like what you see?

Me: Yes sir.

St: Don’t worry I will make you suck it soon. Now open your mouth.

I opened my mouth slowly and he slapped my face with his dick. Then asked me to be there with open mouth and he took my phone from my purse and opened the camera. I was afraid of using the camera, since it may ruin my life. He found out the fear in me through my eyes and said.

St: Sluts should not be afraid of showing the bodies to others. Anyway don’t worry am not going to take any photos. I want to show you what a slut you are.

Saying this he flipped open the front camera and showed me through the camera and I was kneeling with opened mouth and near to face his dick is placed. When I looked at this I was looking like a massive slut. Then he kept the phone aside and pushed his dick in my open mouth and that makes my mouth wider and I adjusted my tongue to accommodate his dick in my mouth. I let out a moaned when the tip of his cock went deep inside my throat. The he smiled at me and slapped my cheeks gently and caught my hair which I had tied as a bun. He caught my hair and starts pump in my mouth. He face fucked me for 1 minute and removed his dick from my mouth.

St: Enjoying this?

I didn’t answer him and I could not believe my pussy juices started running through my thighs. All I did is starring at his cock which is in front of my face.

St: Want it back?

I nodded my head.

St: Then say it with you mouth you fucking slut.

Me: I want to suck you cock again sir.

St: Good girl. By the way what is your name bitch.

Me: Shubha.

St: Good name. Now suck my dick Shubha bitch.

I leaned forward and started taking his dick in my mouth and starts sucking it. It was bit difficult to suck his dick, since my hands were still tied at the back and even though I tried my best to suck his dick. Again he took the phone and make me see myself sucking his dick through the camera and this turned me on more. He made me suck it on my choice for sometime before he keep the phone and take control over me. In another 5 minutes time he pulled me away fom his dick and started stoking it on my face and cummed onto my face. He cummed a lot on my face and hair and made me his cum dumb. Then he asked me to lick his dick clean and now without any hesitation with my tongue I cleaned his dick and then he untied my cuffs and he sits in the sofa and made me sit next to him.

Contn…
[+] 2 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shubha, a housewife becomes slut and then ...... - by hornydude2k - 13-01-2024, 12:29 PM