Adultery Maids Conspiracy
Part 27

Aditi looked at Anna, he was coming towards them. They are still collecting firewood for cooking. She once again looked at Anna and she was feeling like going and hugging him tightly. For some reason she has forgiven him for fucking Rachana. Somehow she has no concerns for that action and she was no more disappointed in Anna. She wanted to hug him maybe because she was aroused after that discussion with Spruha regarding Bhiva. The same young man who tried something that Anna is yet to achieve. Even In the morning instead of Spruha, if Anna would have stayed there on the terrace after that incident with Bhiva she would have simply hugged him tightly.
In the morning once Bhiva left and when Aditi was talking with Samar her heart was beating faster and she was still feeling her nipple being pulled and sucked. 
      Anna came near, Aditi looked at him with a smile.. .. since Anna knew Spruha also noticed that guy running out of house, so he thought of asking, 

Anna:” Subah kya huwa tha? “ ( What happened in the morning?)   Aditi and Spruha looked at each other with smiling faces… 

Aditi:” Bhiva thoda naughty ho rha tha… “ ( Bhiva was becoming naughty..)  She giggled… Anna was surprised , because he thought she must be upset.  Aditi was not upset at all. 

Anna:” Wo banda sidiyon se utara… gaal pakad ke… wo wapis ghar ke piche lakadiya todane ja rha tha… . Jaise mujhe dekha.. Palat ke ghar ke bahar bhag gya… “ ( He descended from stairs holding his cheek, he was going in backyard to break the woods but as soon as he saw me… he turned and ran outside house) 

Aditi smiled after hearing this… she was blushing. 

Spruha:” Exactly jab maine dekha wo ghar se bahar bhag rha tha… to maine ghar mai dekha… Anna aa rahe the mujhe laga Anna ne hi usko mara… jab Anna stairs ki tafar gaye tab mujhe samajh aaya upar kisi ne isko thappad mara hai… . “ ( Exactly.. when I saw him running out of the house, he saw Anna coming this way… I thought Anna slapped him.. Then Anna turned towards stairs… then I realized it's not Anna someone has slapped him on upstairs) 

Anna:” Subah usake sath baat karane ke liye gayi wo bhi shorts mai waise log alag matlab nikalte hai in baton ka… “ ( In the morning you went to talk to him in shorts… such people take different meanings of these things… ) 

Spruha thought this was a valid point… but Aditi promptly replied… 

Aditi:” Aap to bolo hi mat… . Aapki wajah se hi mujhe waha backyard mai jana pada “ ( don't tell me please… . Because of you I had to go there in backyard)   she said this looking into his eyes. Anna understood what it meant, but Spruha was confused… she was like ” What? “

Aditi:” Main bathroom mai jane ke liye ready thi…..but “Wo Rachana”  aagyi achank se….Anna bole unko pahale karane do….mai bs intzaar kar rahi thi…fir Bhiva ko dekha aur socha thodi baat kar lete hai..( I was ready to go in the bathroom… but before me ,”That Rachana “ went… because Anna thought let her take first,… .  . So I was just waiting and waiting there then I saw Bhiva…and then thought let's go and talk to him… )  Aditi told this in code words but Anna knew what she meant… Spruha felt weird that Aditi was angry at Rachana just because she went for a bath before her.  

Yes there was a rush for a bath in the morning but this was not the situation. Anna understood what Aditi was trying to say here. As she mentioned she was ready… Anna looked into her eyes.  Even Anna could sense anger for Rachana. 

Spruha :” Han subah bathroom ke liye rush to thi.. “ ( Yes there was a rush for a bath in the morning for sure… )

Spruha  noticed that Anna and Aditi were looking at each other in between as if something was going on. Yesterday night Spruha thought Aditi was so naive because Aditi got disturbed because she heard Rajat was talking about her but now Spruha can feel that something is going on between Aditi and Anna. Spruha thought yesterday when we all went downstairs she was alone with Anna. 
She looked at them suspiciously. 

Anna with a big smile.. Hold his both hands and said.. 

Anna:” Maafi” ( Pardon) 

Aditi smiled  … Spruha sensed something strange looking at Anna and Aditi. Spruha was a good friend of Aditi but still she can't ask something too personal to Aditi. She thought I should be careful while speaking something about Anna in front of her. 

Then they all grabbed firewood and went near chulha ( stone stove ) 
They cooked the food, with the fresh vegetables… It was a very good experience. Food was so tasty that they ate too much  and now everyone's tummy was full. They thanked the farmer and family many times. They decided that they will take some rest in the farm for some time and then proceed with their journey.  In the farm there were many big trees. 
Anna went below one tree. He looked towards Aditi, who was looking towards him only. Aditi smiled looking at him, Anna also smiled back. and in the shadow of that big tree he lied down to take a nap. 
Some distance away there was another big tree where these four ladies went there. Aditi was aware that Anna is just a few meters away from them. 
 They were discussing about someone who was rude with floor members in the society, Then the topic switched to Mr. Singh, the owner of doberman Zubi, who got fucked by stray dogs. 
Divya knew the incident of Zubi ( Mrs Singhs Doberman ) 

Divya :”Mrs Singh kaise bol rahi thi… . Please Zubi ko nikalo… ( How Mrs Singh was asking… please free Zubi..) 

Spruha didn't understand it because she was not aware of it… 

Spruha:” What happened to Zubi? “

Meenal :” Zubi got locked with some dog outside the main gate… . “  She giggled… . 

Spruha:” what? “

Meenal:” I got to know from Divya.. “

Divya:” Yes…. Sunita, my  maid , recorded it. I was laughing when Mrs Singh was asking people to remove that lock… as if they had a key to unlock it “  She started laughing…

Spruha:” When this happened? No one told me… . You guys don't tell me anything… I miss lot of things “

Divya :” I think 1-2 wk back, Zubi was unleashed in the evening as usual and then she went out… and had sex with one dog outside and got locked. Mrs Singh was shocked and she was trying to seperate them… . That rude lady , she is disrespectful with others it's good that happened to her.. “

Aditi:” That's it?  Did you watch that video? “

Divya :” Yes many times on Sunis mobile “

Aditi looking at Spruha:” did you understand? “

Spruha:” Yes little.. But how did that happen? I mean Zubi with some stray dogs??? “

Aditi looked at Divya and said.. :” You focused on the wrong part of the story… . then Aditi started telling the story in low voice.. 

Zubi was unleashed in the evening and she was running here and there, and then she went out of the main gate… you know that squad of 12-15 dogs outside the gate… she started running with them they were playing in between some dogs used to sniff her “*****”  And then they used to run again… Sunita noticed it and then she started recording the video….. Zubi and other dogs were running and playing but the leader Raja( Spruha knew she giggled)  was standing still.. After some time Zubi and other dogs came near Raja.. Zubi was trying to show her respect for Raja by leaning in front of him and wiggling her cropped tail… After some time one of the dogs put front leg on her… and tried to turn her but she didn't move… . Then they were running here and there again… after some time… one other dog tried to turn, she turned and he tried to mount her, she suddenly bent her back and escaped… After some time there was one more dog that put its leg on her back… Raja kept on growling all the time… when the other one put leg and tried pushing her, with 2-3 push he turned Zubi.. And mounted her… and gave a strong jerk.. Zubi whined…as His “***” Went in but she bent her back again and went near Raja and started sniffing him.He was growling in a very big voice and she was continuously wiggling her cropped tail.  After sometime that other dog again mounted her, this time Zubi let him turn her easily and he pumped inside her 2-3 times but Raja who was growling so far jumped on that other dog and a fight started… 
Zubi came out of that pack… other dogs were busy watching the fight… Zubi came out and there was one juvenile dog who came near Zubi, who was very young he was wiggling his tail continuously, he sniffed her **** and then he put leg on her back… and surprisingly she turned herself, he tried to mount her but… because he was short his “ ****” Not able to go in her ****  so Zubi bent her back legs… and let that tiny juvenile mount her, all other dogs were in fight and Zubi was letting that youngster take her, He did that for around 30-40 seconds and then Raja saw it, he immediately ran towards him. It looked like that youngster was in the endgame and then Raja charged towards him… this youngster left Zubi and ran away… . Raja tried to chase him for some distance but  he escaped… then Raja mounted Zubi and took her like anything and anything….she was whining when he initially gave a few strokes and last they locked. If you see the video you will see what is called as bitch in the heat.. “

Meenal:” Ohh my god so erotic… . This is how you should have told me… dumbo… “ She said to Divya… 

Spruha:”Really this is how the incident should be narrated… . I want to see that video”

Meenal:” Isaka to main focus Mrs Singh kya bol rahi uspe hi tha… pagal” ( Her main focus was on Mrs Singh only… mad) 

Divya:” Ohhh… really… even I missed it…now I am thinking I should have watched this angle also… .. “

Anna was near to them and he overheard the story that Aditi was telling.  Some parts he couldn't hear it but he knew the story since Meena told everything to Anna when she showed that video to Aditi and Aditi's response to that video. He got the message that Aditi told him indirectly. Here Anna was sure he would be referred to as Raja who was wasting time with others or not taking the opportunity seriously. But does Bhiva was like that  juvenile??who grabbed the opportunity. Anna recalled the morning scene, when did Bhiva go upstairs? I went for a bath and I must have spent around 25 mins in the bathroom. He was already talking something with Aditi in the backyard, did he follow her immediately?  If he followed immediately then he was there for 25 mins, that is too much. But Aditi was in shorts when she went upstairs, did she change pants and called Samar again and then Bhiva went upstairs and tried to do something? If Bhiva ran holding his cheek and Aditi was fully clothed and talking with Samar that means he didn't do it with her. 
Anna was checking all the possibilities, he thought it's not the right time to ask Aditi. 
Anna thought in order to arouse Aditi, by fucking Nalini in front of her, I teased her and almost got Aditi fucked by Bhiva. He knows once Aditi becomes wet how much love juices she releases, he has seen the stains on her panty this morning also, those were from last night's masturbation she did on terrace.  She was definitely wet after watching me and Rachana, If she would have not resisted , It would have not taken a minute for Bhiva to push his hard dick in the well lubricated pussy of Aditi. And once someone penetrates… the resistance one will show is just for a namesake.In just two to three strokes itself Aditi would have accepted him and he would have fucked Aditi like an animal… Anna imagined Aditi lying on her back and Bhiva between her thighs giving her powerful strokes. Just by thought itself Anna felt his heartbeat increased, he was scared by that thought… but at the same time his dick was hard. He looked at his dick and thought, I should not waste more time. In the next opportunity, If not fucking but at least I should give her a clear signal that I am ready. 
     Here Spruha and Meenal were disappointed since they did not see the video. Aditi had deleted that video from her mobile, so she thought of calling Meena( her maid) . 

Aditi:” Hi Meena… kaisi hai?  “ ( Hi Meena… . How are you?) 

Meena :” Hi Didi… mai badhiya… aapki tour kaisi chl rhi hai? “ ( How is your tour going?) 

Aditi:” very good… aur Samar ka khana wagera banaya? “ ( Very good… and did you cook for Samar?) 

Meena:” Aap tension mat lo Didi… aapke pati ko bhuka nahi rakhungi mai. “( Don't worry Didi… I won't let your husband to starv) 

Aditi giggled and “ Sun na… mujhe wo Zubi ka video bhej de  .. … Spruha ko dikhana hai “ ( Listen… please send me that Zubis video… .I want to show it to Spruha) 

Meena :”Han bhejati hun… “( Yes I will send it..) 

And Aditi disconnected the call… Aditi was thankful that Meena didn't speak anything related to Anna, because Spruha and Meenal were near her and they could hear Meena's voice. 

Spruha :” Meena is very close to you right? “

Aditi:” Yes she is… kind of friend “  Everyone was little surprised that Aditi is saying her maid as her friend. 

Meenal:” Wow… that's why you are special.”

Divya :” Adi…You are cool and a true down to earth personality… . “  Aditi smiled… 

Aditi said the video received… she played the video… 

Initially when dogs were playing and in between barking. Sudha aunty and Nalini aunty were exploring the farm and came near them to sit with them. Aditi paused the video… but by the voices of dog barking, Nalini understood  which video they are playing so she looked at Sudha and said

Nalini  looked at Sudha aunty who was about to sit down..:” Chaliye ham wo dusre ped ke pass chalte hai… ( Let's go, we will sit below that tree) Sudha aunty said…”Ohhk” and started walking towards another tree.  Nalini looked back as she heard Aditi saying “ Thank you aunty “

Nalini :” Hame bhi kabab mai haddi nahi banna hai… “ ( we don't want to be weeds among roses  )  everyone started laughing, including Nalini… . She gave a thumbs up… and said enjoy your vacation no one is here to judge you…. 

All girls cheered as Nalini aunty gave the green signal. Somehow everyone felt those words… so far there were some limits to their discussion but now they were feeling like free birds. 

When Nalini leaving..… 
Spruha:” Thank you mummy ji you are so sweet…”   It was a free hand to these ladies to enjoy in their own way… 

They resumed  the video and since Aditi narrated the story earlier, these ladies  saw each and every moment described by Aditi there in the video. When other dogs were playing and trying to put their legs on Zubi, Aditi pointed at the young dog saying ... .see this one no one even looks at him but he is the one who gets a chance to penetrate Zubi…. When they saw how Zubi bent to take that young one ... .All girls felt that scene arousing.

Divya:” Oyee hoyye… kaise de rahi hai usko.. “ ( Look how she is giving him… ) 

And when Raja started stroking Zubi like a machine… 

Spruha:” Raja ka kafi nada hai… aur kitani jor jor se maar rha hai… “ ( Raja has big one… ans how fast he is doing… ) 

They watched Raja's strong strokes and at last their locking… 

Meenal :”Awwww… see how they are locked into each other… “  This part was more exciting, everyone was excited and aroused after watching that.. 

After watching the video. 

Spruha looking at Aditi… :” What an observation Adi..… . Salute to you… . I can't believe I am excited after watching dog sex… “

Divya:” Ohh my god… really I missed these things when I watched this earlier… Aditi you covered each and every erotic moment in narration“

Meenal :” Really your observation is great ... .Literally it's like you understood what Zubi was going through….Then that small dog how he was at last in the line but in that circumstances got first chance.
Same yesterday also that buffalo mating , we were thinking it's a fight but you understood what it was.. “ 

Spruha:” How did you know that Buffalo were there to mate? “

Aditi :”  I don't know how but I felt it… . By looking at that big Buffalo. “she giggled.. 

One thing was sure all these ladies were open now, they were talking too openly about a lot of things. They are behaving like college girls on a trip. Their initial gossip was around food, gadgets, office issues and then office affairs and celebrity sex scandals. Now that it has slowly moved to animal mating...Since Aditi showed that video, Spruha thought of sharing something… to push this topic to next level.. and everyone was in very good mood to discuss something naughty… 

Spruha :”Do you know that dark guy, who brought that big buffalo yesterday, who came in the morning also….”

Meenal:”Yes that lean dark guy ? Saw in the morning “

Spruha: I was in the washroom and saw that guy peeing in the backyard…..i just recorded it for you guys, This will be deleted after we watch it“   she giggled… . 

Aditi was shocked, she looked at Spruha… but Spruha held her hand and signaled her to don't worry… 

Spruha unlocked her mobile and opened the video that she recorded while Bhiva peeing… after watching that video… 

Meenal covered her face with shock… and shook her head in disbelief.. 

Spruha:” Kitana bada hai na? “ ( Isn't it big?) 

Meenal:” Ohh my goddd… . He has a giant, “ her face was red… she was blushing.. 

Divya :” Wowww kafi bada hai….bande ka fitness bhi dekho..… but why was it hard? “ 

Spruha:” Don't know why he was hard… I was in washroom and I captured from the back window “

Meenal :” Ohh Gosh!! I thought I was the only one surprised with the size but I see for everyone it's big… “

Divya:” Dear whatever is above 6, you can consider as big  ….so this is big“

Spruha:” Just see how naturally we all reacted to the size of his….. “

Divya giggled and.. :"It's natural ..we are also animals....But I don't understand why was he hard? “

Spruha::”In the morning when we were playing with the calf and he came right… . He was staring at your butt for a long time when you were bent… maybe because of that “  Spruha giggled…
 Meenal immediately said “ Yes I saw him looking at your bottom like he was going to spank it… “   Spruha and Aditi started laughing loudly along with Meenal. 

Aditi:” Divya seems he was looking for your backdoor entry… “   Everyone started laughing like anything… Divya who was bold generally but she was feeling embarrassed now and she was blushing…Spruha picked that and.. 

Spruha:”First time I am seeing you blushing… definitely you liked it… “

Divya tried to control her laugh… :” Shut up now… . You should have told me this in the morning itself “

Meenal with surprise:”Ohhhhh…Then what???”

Aditi looked at Meenal and said :” Then you would have witnessed Divya's awkward walking throughout the day… “

Everyone was like “Awwww”... There were punches after punches on Divya . No one can stand against Divya in mockery, but now everyone is taking on her… 

In reply to Aditi, 
Divya:” Just for your information….I am well rehearsed on that road as well… “ Everyone started laughing loudly at her self-deprecating humorous response… 

Spruha :” Tumhari rehearsal kaam nahi aati agar wo Zubi ki hui usi speed se karta to? “ (Your rehearsal would have been of no use If he would have done it with the same speed as it happened with Zubi.. )  again everyone started laughing… . 

Divya surrendered :” Youuuu bitchessss!!!  targeting me but you all are excited and definitely you all are going to fantasize about that guy while masturbating tonight… .”   Everyone started laughing… 

Divya took the mobile from Spruha and sent the video to herself and deleted it from Spruhas mobile… .. Spruha tried to stop her from deleting it but before that video was deleted.  Spruha and Meenal were like… “ Why are you deleting it?? “

Divya:” I am not showing fake decency like you.. I am telling you now, I am not giving the video to anyone now… “   There was fake anger in her but she is determined now… 

Meenal appeasing Divya… :” Divya please show me that video at night once… . Okay?? “  she said this in a very funny and appeasing tone… 

Divya:” Not a chance… “

Meenal:” why? I didn't say anything … “  She tried to justify that she was not teasing her.. 

Spruha:”Ohhh poor …Meenal how desperate you are to look at the dick of some black dude of a small village… “   Spruha now started teasing Meenal… . 

Divya:” Ohh is it?? Then I will share this video with Meenal alone at night… .. Spruha and Aditi you won't get it… “   She showed thumbs down to them… Meenal gave high five to Divya.. 

Aditi:” I don't need it… “

Spruha… :” Yes me too.. “

Now Spruha and Aditi gave high five to each other to counter… 

Aditi looked at Spruha and said while teasing Divya and Meenal… “ Kuch log video dekh to lete hai… par samajhte kuch nahi… hamari najar hi us asali maja ko dhundh leti hai… “ ( Some people watch the video but don't understand it thoroughly..  Our view explores the real pleasure from those scenes..)   Everyone laughed… Even though Aditi was teasing Divya… Divya and Meenal laughing at this… 

Aditi was saying this with reference to Zubis' video… 

Meenal:” There is nothing to explore in this… just zoom and see the big tool.. “ she giggled.. While saying this.. 

Aditi cleared her throat… and said… “ Maybe you don't know how to visualize which  is not clearly visible… or which is not showing there “

Meenal:” Like? “

Aditi:” Like… uske hatiyar ki lambai kitni hogi? … uska topa (bulbous)  kitna bada hoga?  iske upar ke boold veins ….samane se dekhane par uska ajgar ke jaisa sir……aur bhi bahut kuch hai…….Par chodo …tum log karana tumhara imagination… mai bs Spruha ko bataungi raat mai… “ ( Like… what will be the size of his tool? How big is his bulbous ?...  blood veins on his tool?.... Look like a Python head if looked from the front……
There are lots of things … but leave.. you guys do your imagination.. I will discuss with Spruha… )   Spruha and Aditi giggled and gave high five again… . And everyone knew since Aditi explained Zubis video, These girls knew Aditi can describe this also in a very erotic way… 

Both Meenal and Divya were surprised by the description of that dick… by Aditi.. But Aditi didn't complete it.. She just teased them. 

Spruha knew how come Aditi can talk so much about the dick… 

Aditi and Spruha were winning this tussal of words..….Divya grabbed some dry leaves of a mango tree and threw them towards Aditi… 

Spruha and Aditi started laughing out loud as they saw Divya disturbed… Then Divya and Meenal also started laughing… 

Meenal:” Adi…How can you imagine in such a erotic way???   Please describe it completely… please “

Divya looked at Aditi as if she accepted the defeat…:” I will send a video to all of you… but now see this video and describe it for us”

Everyone was like… yes Aditi please describe it in your words.. Aditi giggled… This Bhiva matter is just kept on exciting Aditi since morning when Rachna was telling her first encounter to Anna till now. 

Aditi said ok… she took the mobile from Diva.. And opened the video and paused at some point. Everyone was around her… watching the screen… 

Aditi:” Look at the size… by looking at his finger near his tool.. You can see how long his tool is… I guess he must be 7.2-7.3 inches long… . Everyone was shocked and surprisingly looked at the mobile screen….. “

Aditi continued further… :” Look at his bulbous… it's very big and wide… definitely we can't circle it around with our fingers… she demonstrated making a ring with the thumb and index finger and then thumb and middle finger… “   

Meenal :” Ohh my god… it's really very big “

Aditi :”His bulbous must be looking more attractive and bigger from the front… like a pythons head , There must be a big slit at front and that would look like a python's mouth… . His balls must be very big carrying too much of his powerful seeds… . “

Divya:” Just erotic… . Superb …please continue“.

Aditi:” There must be big veins on his tool… to give it an aesthetic look.. “

Aditi:” Ohhk… That's it… I am not saying how he will fuck you guys that everyone is free to imagine themselves “  Adit giggled

Everyone giggled after listening to something erotic… There is no doubt they all were aroused and since the atmosphere was being developed in such a way that they were talking more and more openly.  Aditi was more excited than anyone… Today she has shown her exceptional skills of analyzing videos and that made her open to more erotic thoughts today… She was speaking something she never spoke with anyone… with Meena she just used to listen but now Aditi was talking with her so-called sophisticated friends. 

Aditi:” Ek bande ne 4 sundar aur jawan auraton ki gili kar di … . (One guy made all 4 young and beautiful ladies of the big city wet..) 

Meenal was feeling shy the most… she covered her face 

Divya giggled.. :” 100% agree… definitely he has attractive dick”

Spruha:” But we knew he had an attractive dick only after Aditi explained it to us… “

Meenal:” Yes that's true… Maybe that guy also doesn't know what he poses… He should listen to this description “  Everyone started laughing… 

Divya :” Bokhala jayega wo … agar usne ye tarif  agar Aditi ki muh se suni tab to pucho hi mat… “( He will go crazy… and if he hears this description from Aditi… then can't even imagine how he will react… ) 

Spruha knew Aditi was excited while speaking with her about the morning incident and again now that topic is indirectly being discussed… and she can see how much Aditi is excited again .. 

Spruha:” Shayd Aditi tarif shuru karate hi… kya pata Bhiva hi shuru ho jaye Aditi par… “( Maybe as soon as Aditi start praising… . Who knows Bhiva starts on Aditi..)    Everyone laughed out loudly on this… 

Overall atmosphere over there was very erotic. Everyone was in overindulgence of thoughts about sex.

Aditi first laughed and then… “I am asking one question everyone has to answer, no one can skip this question… 
So just imagine …an ideal situation.  you are wet like the way you are currently and… you are alone with Bhiva and if he tries on you, will you let him fuck you? More importantly It will be completely secret no one will ever get to know… what will you do?   Just say what your instinct says   “

Without wasting time Divya said… 

Divya:” Ohh yes… I will definitely I will grab that opportunity“

Spruha:” Since it is imagination .. I will enjoy the moment… “

Meenal looked confused whether to answer it or not  but she didn't answer and Aditi looked at her with anticipation… 

Meenal giggled as Aditi was expecting an answer from her..:” I don't know… “

Aditi:” Yes or No??… and genuinely!! “

Meenal:” What about you ? “ Meenal looked at Aditi… 

Aditi :” I will tell but you need to tell first… “ 

Divya looked at Meenal:”Just say yes… anyhow you are hesitating to say… . If you wanted to say No you would have immediately said… “

Spruha to Meenal: ” Yes.. Why this drama? No one is going to tell Neeraj about it… it's just fantasy.. “

Meenal:” I know it's just our private discussion… Yes I will also let him do.. “ She blushed like anything… her face was red… 

Divya:” Jo jada sharmati hai wo sabse pehle tange failati hai… “ ( The one who is more shy… spreads her thighs first..) 

Everyone started laughing… Meenal covered her face, she wanted to shut Divya but since everyone started laughing out loud and making noise… she covered her face in embarrassment. 
After some time Spruha looked at Aditi , She knew what Aditi did in the morning in response to Bhivas approach and even she knew why Aditi asked this question… because she wanted to know what everyone would have done.  
Spruha asked Aditi what you would have done in that case? 

Aditi:” If I would not be aroused.. I would simply kick his balls, punch him in the stomach and slap as many as possible… .. “ She paused… Spruha and Aditi looked at each other and Spruha smiled and asked the other scenario…

Aditi:” And if I would have aroused… I will simply lie down , spread my legs and keep it on his shoulder… “    Everyone was shocked by the bold statements coming from Aditi this afternoon… Aditi only changed the mood of this group from dull to eroticism.  It was just the halo effect of Aditi's nature on this group. They didn't even realize how erotic and sexual their talks became but ultimately they all were enjoying it. 
They were thinking this is our vacation, this is our own time and we should enjoy it the way we want it… 

Everyone was like… :” Wowww” After hearing Aditi… 

Meenal:” Toot padega wo tum pe….. “ ( He will literally jump on you..)

Divya looked at Aditi:”mujhe mere se jyada….. Tunhari usse hone wali.. **** dekhane mai maja aayega… “ ( More than me… I would love to see you getting **** by him) 

Meenal:” Wowww… what a scene it will be.. totally contrast….. I like such contrasting sex movies… “  Meenal was no more hesitant… 

Spruha:” Everyone likes it.. That is why we enjoyed Zubi getting fucked by Raja… “

Aditi :” Shut up bitches… stop these fantasies now… I am not doing something like that… . And never for your pleasure… “   Everyone started laughing… It was a very good and erotic break for them… 

Divya:”Sadly… . “ Everyone started laughing… The topic was stopped but Bhivas' dark and big dick made everyone think about it. 

After some time Anna came and said we need to leave now and the journey started again.While traveling the romantic songs played in the car everyone was quiet, something was going on in everyone's back of mind. Even Spruha said to Aditi in a low voice… “ You corrupted everyone's mind now… It's good we are not meeting Bhiva again otherwise.. “ Both giggled… 

Next they went to the beach. This was a cool, clean and isolated white sand beach… Very few people were on the beach so it was quiet also…..They went to the section of beach where no one was there.  There were two showers and a changing room near the beach so it was a well maintained and clean beach. 

Divya and Meenal grabbed their things and ran towards the beach.. Nalini and Sudha aunty also started walking towards the beach.. Aditi grabbed her bag and looked at Anna, he was still in the driving seat. 

Aditi:” Aap bhi chaliye.. “ ( You also get the bag and come with us..)  She looked at him for few seconds.. 

Anna:” Han… ata hun thode time me.. “( I will come in some time..) 

Since Spruha was also with her, Aditi couldn't say more. She thought Anna will come so both Spruha and Aditi started walking towards the beach. 

Thoughts about Bhiva's dick were still running in Spruhas mind. As she was alone with Aditi… she spoke.. 

Spruha :” Did you notice how Meenal and Divya also reacted after looking at that dick?  If they would have there at your place in the morning definitely they would have let Bhiva do it“

Aditi giggled.. :” Yes... it's a natural reaction…..And I am sure they would have taken him“

Spruha:” But why do bigger ones attract? “ she asked like a curious kid, she just wanted that discussion to be going on… 

Aditi smiled and she was aroused…:” Every female  wants strong partners… rather strong man's seeds inside her. “  Aditi was justifying her own urge. 

Spruha :” Awww… it's exciting “

Aditi:” If you see any species in nature  female wants to get bred by a strong male…You can see any animal around us, look at Zubi why she went to Raja… yesterday that buffalo also… you see how strong that male Buffalo was? “
    Aditi was also aroused and the things she used to hear from Meena, Aditi said in a very subtle way… . 

Spruha:” That says how Bhiva was able to seduce Rachana didi…..And Sana also because she also wanted strong seeds“  both giggled… 

Aditi:”The way Bhiva roams freely in Rachanas house… I can say that he must be taking her quite often… “

Spruha:” Ohh my god… kaise kaise karta hoga woh unke sath? “ She giggled…( 

Aditi:” Ekdm roughly bilkul Janwaron ki tarah… .” ( Like an animal… ) … I can tell you that he must be doing it roughly and mercilessly. 

After a pause… 

Aditi:” Just stop this topic now… “

They almost reached near the sea.. Spruha in a low voice before closing this topic.. She teased Aditi saying.. 

Spruha:” If he would have come with a condom then it would have been a different picture right?… . “ She started laughing… 

Aditi:” Shut up!!!… You seem to be very impressed by that guy, Bhiva is not at all going out of your head, I am sure..If you would have been there he would have fucked like a bitch”

Spruha covered her mouth, she was shocked…
Aditi laughed.. Spruha shook her head just imagining the scene..  Then they saw Divya shouting asking them to come in the water immediately… 

Aditi looked back … Seems Anna parked the car in the parking lot but didn't come out of the car.  She wanted Anna to come here but she was not sure if everyone here would like it. Because now Divya and Meenal were already in shorts… and they were drenched.   Aditi and Spruha were also going to change into shorts and T-shirts. 
She was not sure if other ladies are comfortable if Anna comes here. So she didn't bring the topic and she went along with Spruha into the changing room.  Only 3-4 people were there on the beach and where these girls were playing no one was there… it looked like a private beach to them. 

Aditi opened her bag and pulled a tight black color shorts and a dark blue T-shirt . She removed her T-shirt and wore the blue one… she was facing the wall and when she pulled her jogger down, Spruha noticed her brown polka dot cheeky panty was looking hot on her pale pink ass cheeks and her ass cheeks were hardly covered under panty. 

Spruha:” These are the same panties we bought last month right? “ 

Aditi :” Yes.. Same.. “ Last month they went to the mall and purchased these panties. Aditi chose polka dot design and Spruha went for floral designs… 

Spruha:'' Chikani dikhti hai tumhari( Yours is  beautiful)…That's why Bhiva wanted to mount you… “   she said looking at Aditi's ass… Spruha was looking at Aditi's ass for the first time. 

Aditi pulled her shorts up quickly and turned… 
Aditi:” Bs bhi karo ab Bhiva ki baate … “ ( Stop this nonsense about Bhiva… ) 

Spruha was now in red cheeky panty with floral design and she was wearing her running shorts, which was loose on thighs. Aditi noticed something and started laughing… 

Aditi:”I think to seduce you he didn't have to put any effort for sure… “

Spruha giggled and “why? “

Aditi:” Look there…you are giving go ahead signal “  Aditi pointed her fingers towards Spruhas crotch and Spruha looked down.. 

And she saw there wet patch… yes her pussy was wet but she didn't realize that it has made spot on panty also… she turned and wore the shorts immediately. 

She covered her face… and both were laughing… 

Spruha confessed :” I agree, I am just Impressed by that dick plus stories you told about him…..“ she still covered her face… 

Aditi laughed loudly… “ Agar subah usane tumhe aise dekha hota to… . Pakka.. Kitani sari pichkariyan andar mar deta tum soch bhi nahi sakati… ( If he would have seen you in this situation in the morning… surely he would have shooted jets and jets inside you… you can't even imagine… ) 

Spruha was shocked… :” Awwww… .. kya bol rahi hai… Ewwwwww.“ ( Awww… what are you saying… Ewwwww)  she was aroused… and more because of the thought of unprotected sex with someone who is very strong. 

Aditi started laughing out loudly… Spruha was feeling embarrassed as Aditi kept on laughing at her situation for a long time… . She waited for some time and.. 

Spruha:” Tu bs kar ab, that was just natural reaction…..tu bhi to Anna ke condom se ras chak rahi  thi…“( You stop it now….that was just a natural reaction….You also licked juice from Annas condom)   Spruha bluttered something she was not supposed to say. She was not sure but after looking at Anna and Aditi she was getting different feelings so she was avoiding any talk related to Anna in front of her… she covered her mouth. 

Aditi was also confused how to respond to this….. Aditi:” Wo to hum dono ne bhi kiya tha… “ ( That we both did… ) 

Aditi was worried because the way Spruha covered her mouth as if she knew something . Spruha changed the topic and said… let's go, with weird silence both went out of changing room.  That weird silence made Aditi more worried, why did Spruha behave like she knew something? Did she know? 

Aditi and Spruha went out… and mixed with others… 

Meenal was a good swimmer, Aditi can swim but she was not confident enough… Divya and Spruha don't know swimming at all. 
Meenal was swimming in deep water she was playing with waves. Aditi also went in but she was afraid to go in deep water… 

After swimming for some time both Aditi and Meenal came into shallow waters where Spruha and Divya were playing something. 

Sudha aunty who was walking on sand barefooted… said
:”Anna kahan pe hai?  Wo to bahut ache swimmer hai… . “ ( Where is Anna? He is good swimmer… ) 

Nalini :” Yes… Meenal you should swim with him if you wants to go in deep water … “

Meenal looked at Aditi and Spruha : ” But where is he? “

Divya:” Seems he didn't come… but why he is staying away like this… .? “

Meenal:” He is such a sweet man…..he must be thinking that we might not be comfortable with him….. yesterday he was not ready to sleep on the terrace with us. “

Divya :” That's wrong he should not think this way…  “

Aditi:” I asked him to come but he didn't come… . Someone go and bring him“

Divya:” Adi tu hi ja… only you can convince him… “

.Meenal:” Yes… only you can bring him“ 

Aditi avoided looking at Spruha and started walking out of water… . She was completely drenched and her clothes were clinched to her curves . Her tight short was raised a little up, it was tightened to her thighs and butt, her panty line was clearly visible. 

She was feeling nervous to go and meet Anna in such clothes, she knew that she will be alone with him. 
Anna had leaned his driving seat backward and closed his eyes. He thought if he go there, those ladies wouldn't feel comfortable so he was just taking a rest in the car. 

Aditi came near car, she looked at Anna. She was on the other door of the driving seat… 

Aditi:” Anna?  “ She thought he was sleeping… 

Anna got up… he was not sleeping. 

Anna:” are kya huwa kuch rah gya?“ (  what happened? Did you left something?) 

Aditi :” Han… aap hi rah gye..  Chaliye aap ” ( Yes… you are missing….please come) 

Anna thought for few seconds and :”Nahi .. Thik nahi lagta.. Baki logon ko acha nahi lagega… “ ( No .. Others may not like it. .) 

Aditi:”Aap kuch jada hi soch rahe ho….sb log aapko bula rahe hai aur… isliye mujhe bheja hai… “ ( You are overthinking… . Everyone was asking for you… so they asked me tk get you there) 

Anna after thinking for some time..:” Paaka aa jaun?  Tum kya bolati ho? “ ( Are you sure? What do you say?) 

So far the door was closed, Anna could see Aditi's upper chest and face.. Which was already drenched.. She opened the door.. And Anna looked at her fair thighs, her short was tightened to her thighs, then her flat belly and her big and tight boobs… then her face.. 

Aditi looked at Anna with a fake cunning smile.. As she caught him checking her body… 

Aditi ” Chaliye na… nahi to firse koi Bhiva jaisa koi aayega… “  ( Please come… or else someone like Bhiva might come)   alag hi Natkhat andaz mai usane bola… 

She giggled… Anna just smiled and looked at her face… 

Both were looking at each other with smile. No one was sure what to say next? Where to start?  Just one start from here and they know it will be different way all together… They were looking at each other's faces for straight 15-20 seconds. 

Aditi couldn't control her smile… :” Kya?? “ ( what?) 
Anaa didn't respond, just kept on looking at her cute blushing face… . 
Aditi blushed and turned, covering her face as if she was feeling shy to look into the eyes of her lover… Anna looked at her ass cheeks and panty line.. 

She turned and saw Anna was looking at bottom… she caught him looking at her butt, she widened her eyes and opened her mouth in shock…..and then smiled.. 

Anna:” Kal tum terrace pe akeli hi thi na?  Jab mai wahan so rha tha tab? “ ( Yesterday you were alone on terrace right?  When i was sleeping there?) 

Aditi :” Han par… aapko to kuch jada hi nind mai the… “ ( Yes but… you were in deep sleep… ) she said with fake anger… 

Anna:”To utha deti na mujhe….(You should have wake me up) 

Aditi blushed… . “ Aur mai uthati to? “ ( If  I would have woken you up then?)  Her face was red…she clenched her lips trying to control her smile… Anna looked towards her crotch, Anna could see small mound over there because her clothes were drenched. 

He looked at Aditi's face… she knew what Anna was looking at.. She covered her mouth with right hand, she was blushing.. 

Anna:” Mujhe kisi ki jor jor ki saans lene ki awaz bhi aayi thi just nind khulane ke pahale...“ ( I heard someone breathing heavily just before I got up) 

Aditi remembered when she was masturbating, sleeping on stomach and raising her hips.. She was in an awkward pose and she was breathing heavily.  As she realized that Anna understood that I had masturbated on the terrace  just a few feet away from him, she covered her face with both hands and looked on the other side, she was feeling embarrassed. Aditi turned and she looked at Anna and couldn't control laugh… she picked the napkin which was lying on the seat and threw it on Anna's face. 

Aditi:” Aap bahut bure ho… .. “ ( You are very bad… .) She was blushing… .. 

Anna looked at her boobs… her T-shirt was clenched to her boobs, the outline of her bra was clearly visible. He looked at her boob for a few seconds and then her face…Aditi right hand went at her back and pulled her T-shirt backwards, she did it so smoothly as if unintentionally but Anna could see that T-shirt was tightened on her boobs and her flat belly… Aditi was blushing.. Her back was towards the beach… 
One thing she didn't notice was Spruha was coming here to get flying disc, She brought it specifically to play on beach… 

Anna was about to say something and he noticed Spruha coming here… 

Anna:” Spruha aa rhi hai.. “ ( Spruha is coming here… ) 
[+] 4 users Like Nostalgic's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Maids Conspiracy - by Nostalgic - 15-09-2023, 11:58 AM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by samcoolpatil007 - 15-09-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by Mampi - 15-09-2023, 06:59 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by sri7869 - 15-09-2023, 07:38 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy 2 - by Nostalgic - 16-09-2023, 08:19 AM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by Devil009 - 16-09-2023, 08:32 AM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by Nostalgic - 17-09-2023, 04:56 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by sonikuri - 17-09-2023, 06:38 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by Curiousbull - 16-09-2023, 10:25 AM