Thriller THE VILLAGE IS NO PLACE FOR GIRLS by desidesires - Continuation by me
The part below is written by me. Please let me know if you like it and what direction you want it to go!!

Birju holds Garima's hands firmly, as he guides her through the woods; his gait confident, his steps sure. She isn’t sure if it is safe to go to a lonely room with the man who had just kissed her. But she can't help but feel a thrill of anticipation run through her. They finally arrive at the small, abandoned house, its windows covered with sheets. Birju opens the door, ushering her inside. The dim light of a kerosene lamp flickers on the walls, casting long, eerie shadows across the room. He closes the door behind them, the lock clicking shut with a satisfying finality.

Garima looks around, her heart racing as she takes in the old, dusty furniture and the makeshift bed on the floor. She glances at Birju, feeling a mixture of fear and excitement. 

"What... what are we doing here?" she manages to ask, her voice barely audible over the pounding of her heart. They are supposed to be going to the wedding hall as the baraat of the bridegroom will be arriving soon. 

Birju smiles, stepping closer to her. "I thought we could have some fun," he says, his voice low and seductive. "You know... since tomorrow's your best friend's wedding."

Her heart skips a beat, as he reaches out and takes her hand, leading her towards the makeshift bed. 
"But first, let's get you warm," he murmured, helping her onto the blankets. "It's cold out here." Pressing a wooden cup into her hand, he offers, "Drink this." 

She takes a sip of the liquid inside, feeling its warmth course through her as it goes down. It is a fresh toddy; it tastes sweet and spicy, with a hint of something else that makes her head spin.

He smiles at her reaction. "That's good, isn't it? It's my special recipe. It'll make you feel nice and warm." He takes the cup back and finishes the rest, setting it down on the floor beside the bed.
Garima lies back on the blankets, her heart still racing, as she watches Birju climb onto the bed beside her. He leans in close, his breath warm against her ear. 

"Are you warm enough now?" he whispers.

She nods, feeling the effects of the drink he has given her. Her body is growing warmer, and her thoughts are becoming fuzzier.

Birju smiles, taking her hand and pulling her closer. "You know, tomorrow... Gauri will be with her husband. And on their wedding night... well, you know what happens then." His voice is low and husky, his grip on her hand tightening.

Garima feels a mixture of excitement and fear course through her. She knows what happens on a girl's first night with her husband, but hearing Birju say it out loud, makes it seem more real, more intense. She swallows hard, her heart racing.

He leans in closer, his breath hot against her neck. "I can't wait to see you like that," he murmurs. "With your husband, I mean." He traces his fingers along her collarbone, sending shivers down her spine. "You'll be so beautiful... and he'll be so lucky."

Garima's heart races as she imagines it. The thought of someone else touching her the way Birju is touching her now, sends a wave of desire through her. She bites her lip, feeling the warmth spreads between her legs.

"What... what do you mean?" she manages to ask, her heart still pounding loudly in her chest.

Birju grins, his eyes glinting in the dim light. "Well, you know... on their wedding night... the husband and wife share something special. Something only they can share." He slowly traces a finger along her jawline, making her shiver. "And it's beautiful... it's just for them."

His words send a thrill through Garima. She doesn't know much about these things, but she can tell that whatever Birju is suggesting, is intimate and intense. 

He leans in closer, his lips brushing against her ear. "I want you to be ready for that, Garima. I want you to know what it's like... when Gauri does, you’ll know that she'll be as excited and as nervous as you are right now." He trails his fingers down her stomach, making her gasp. 

She arches her back, wanting more of his touch. 

"You're so beautiful," he whispers, moving lower still. "You will be the perfect bride." His lips find her breast, and he begins to tease her nipple through her blouse.  

Garima moans, her hips moving instinctively against his hand.

Garima hasn’t noticed that there is a third person in the house. The hotel manager Pratap, who is supposed to make sure that everything goes as per plan, is crouched in the kitchen, watching through a small hole in the wall. He can hear every moan and every gasp that escapes Garima's lips, as Birju teases and seduces her. His heart is racing with excitement, knowing that he would soon be capturing this intimate moment on video. He checks his phone battery to make sure it is fully charged and ready to record.
[+] 2 users Like tharkibudda's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE VILLAGE IS NO PLACE FOR GIRLS by desidesires - Continuation by me - by tharkibudda - 03-01-2024, 11:08 AM