Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Misc. Erotica Koffee with Karan (Adult Uncensored Version)
EPISODE 2 : Janvi & Sara

[Image: Picture1.png]

Karan: hi janvi and sara to the show 
Janvi: sara, you are looking so hot right now ...ooof 
sara: thanks janvi (bluffing) 
karan: what ? ye kya hua?
janvi: are karan you dont know or wht? 
karan: please update me 
sara: are, bahar when we just entered, people and fans started shouting janvi kiss sara janvi give a kiss so with the spur of the moment janvi kissed me!...it was not the first time but yea it was a intense kiss, janvi horny thi lagta hai ..lol 
janvi: ha phir horny to thi hi aur i love lesbian encounters very much 
karan: fuck! you both are making me horny too
sara: ha phir suno khada ho jayega karan ....phir janvi strarted undressing me i mean she lovered my dress from the shoulders a little and kissed me ....the crowd was going crazyyyyy...and i was getting wetter and wetter 
karan: janvi just come here and unzip my pants and just stroke my dick i think i will cum if this continues on fuck....
(janvi goes towards karan, unzips his pants, takes his lund in her hand and starts to stroke it slowly....aaah fuck yeah)
Janvi: im sure you will come coz it is going to get hornier and hornier ahead 
sara: please call me when you are about to i would also love you cum on my face 
(aaaah fuckk...oh yeah...sara continue the story janvi bolti hai) 
sara: acha ha ....phir janvi stopped kissing me ....undressed herself and removed her panty and threw it towards the crowd....then she took me sat me down and mere skirt ko thoda upar kiya aur meri bhi panty nikal ke phek di....then we started scissoring each other ofcourse janvi was ower powering and making me so so wet ...
(janvi muh me le le choos mera lund fuck im so hot right now aaahhh....pura andar le le please ....janvi took his lund inside her mouth and with her tongue started playing with his tip of the lund....fukkkkkkkkkkk....trained professional randi ise kehte hai.....video and cam guys record this session pleae.....fuckk......karan control yourself you have to take our interview also....sara bolti hai...karann...wo bhi le hi lunga ....aaaahh....itne mein janvi piche se ishara karti hai sara ko age ane ke liye wich karan does not see....sara comes ahead...janvi removes the lund from her mouth ...karan your dick is ready for sara now....ye bolke janvi asks sara to sit on the dick....janvi helps her remove her panty and guides karans dick inside her pussy and helps sara spread her legs so that she can accomodate the dick.....fuck......aaahhhh....aaahhhh...uffff....yeaaaah;....bada lund hai karan ....uffff.....yea...you like it sara....janvi why dont you lick my balls till the.....happy to karan...ye bolke janvi starts liking karans balls.....but i have also a better idea....janvi says...hum sara ko aaj cum karwayenge iske liye you bang her harder and ill fondle her boobs and pinch her nipples that will make her wetter and she will cum 100%....fuck yea thats a best idea.....oh janvi you bitch of a friend....sara smooches with janvi....karan hold sara properly and starts to bang her hanrder and harder .....fuch fuch fuch.....aaaahhhh fuckk.....poora andar gaya ....fuck......yea thats the idea sara....janvi bolti hai....janvi removes saras top and starts to fondle her nipples and pinch and massage her......ufffff....fuckkkkkkkk....aaahahhhhhhhhh...ill cum soon....ill cummmmmm cuummmmmmm...ye bolke sara started spraying her cum...karan dont stop still ok bang her harder....janvi bolti hai....karan now is banging like crazy his lund is penetrating inside the small choot of sara so much that it has become red and janvi to hosh mein hi nai hai spray ke upar spray nikal raha hai aur janvi niche se chaat rahi hai uska pani ....after about 1/2 hr like this intense fuck....karan removes his lund....chal sara abh tera thoda juice janvi ko taste karen de....ye bolke kana gets up turns janvi around and inserts his dick inside her mouth and fucks her mouth like crazy....this is for the nasty things you said and your bitch of the words you speak randi....karan bangs her mouth like crazy inserting his dick full inside and making her gag....sara janvi ke baal pakad kar kichti hai ....chod iska muh saali ka randi ka bohut bolti hai saali....janvi gags karans pre cum comes out ...some janvi swallows and some sara licks....after that karan cums on both the bitches faces....fuck kya session tha ye....thanks janvi and sara.....thanks karan.....chalo now go inthe changing room and change and come/.....we have kept our panties and bra for ypur wall here....ye bolke dono jate hai aur change karke aate hai
[+] 1 user Likes faridakochodo's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Koffee with Karan (Adult Uncensored Version) - by faridakochodo - 02-01-2024, 03:02 PM