Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
(15-03-2019, 05:07 PM)usaiha2 Wrote: The next day morning I was woken up when dad came home and mom was shocked seeing him and quickly covered up. 

"Its ok!" dad said as he saw his wife naked again on his son's bed and went to his bedroom. Mom tried to getup but soon realised her dress is in her bedroom. "Want some breakfast?" she asked dad from the bed itself. He said yes. So mom got up and went to her room pulling off the blanket from me and wrapping around her. I smiled at her situation.

When I gotup and finished my pissing, shitting and brushing, dad finished his breakfast. They both were very silent. 

I wanted to humiliate mother further and make her realise I am the boss. So I called on mom to join me saying to dad "You have to excuse me dad! I want my breakfast on my bed!"

Mom looked at dad suspiciously.

"Its ok!" dad said. "I am finished and will be leaving soon anyway!"

While dad watched, I called mom to join me again.

"Won't you say anything while he is asking your wife to go to his bedroom?" mom jeered at dad.

"Why would I stop a slut when she shamelessly displays herself naked on his bed?" dad replied.

"So Its all my fault! You and your son has nothing to do with it!" she said.

"Even if he approaches, where was your shame?" he asked.

"Where was my shame? Brutally banged thats where! You were supposed to protect me! Where were you when when your son forcebly disrobed me and banged me? You were enjoying with your own slut! My shame was gone when my husband didnot come to protect me! My own son disrobed me and challenged me to get you to save me! But you were busy in somebody else's bed!" Mom kept crying.

Dad looked at me seriously. I kept quiet.

"You do all and blame me for it! You fuck around with that bitch and doesn't take care for your own wife?"

"That bitch is taking care of me better than you have all your life!" dad said furiously.

"Then go and live with her you bastard!" mom spilled out.

"I already am!" dad said getting up. "Its much better than coming to this hell hole anyway."

Mom was shocked.

Dad continued "You know what? You deserve everything Anand is giving you! I would encourage him and even when he bangs you infront of me I will not help you!" he said going to the sync to wash his hands.

That was what I wanted to hear! Before mom could say anything I went and grabbed mom from back and lifted her up saying to dad "Thats what I wanted to hear dad!" and took her to her bedroom. Mom screamed to leave her and asked dad to interfere but I carried her into the bedroom and closed the doors. Mom didnot protest while inside and she herself lifted her pettycoat to give access to her cunt. I then fucked her.

Twenty minutes later, I opened the doors and came out. 

Dad was still in the house. I did not expected him to be at home but felt great I fucking his wife while he was still at home. Before Dad left, he made a point to her that she is a slut and she deserves what she is getting. We both then dressed and went to work.

*************************************************************

I guess I felt a bit bad for treating mom like that! But I guessed we have all been using each other to gain something. I have been using dad to get mom. Mom has been using me to get her husband back and dad has been using us to escape to his lover.

Mom looked happy and well when I went home that afternoon for lunch. Without my initiation, after our lunch, she told me to sleep a bit and closed all the doors and windows. She then went to her bedroom as I followed her. We had sex and then slept for a while before I went back to the farm. Dad came home for dinner that evening but soon vanished. Mom was dejected a bit but changed her expression on her face when she saw me. I went to her, hugged her, and we both walked to her bedroom. Half an hour later, as usual, mom went out naked for a piss after our sex.

That night I also showed her all the Incest stories and other sex sites on the net. I told her I got the inspiration from them. She couldn't believe all those existed before and said she would explore further during her freetime. We stopped surfing around 10pm and went back to bed when mom got horny watching all the stuff.

#

From that day to the day we heard my uncle arrived home, we became close lovers. I finally achieved my goal of transforming mom into my dick seeking slut. Mom was very dissappointed on that day when uncle came back and after our sex at lunch, mom confessed she will miss our hot moments. I told mom to leave dad and I will protect her from him. But she said she is still his wife and she has to do her duties. 

I was a bit dejected too and mom didnot let me go to work that afternoon.

Infact mom started cooking our dinner about 5pm with her cunt freshly filled again with my semen. 

Dad arrived around 7pm when we had our dinner. We were all back to our usual family talk. 

Around 9pm dad took mom to their bedroom. They closed their door. 

An hour later, I went to my room. I kept the door open anticipating mom would come to me that night.

It never happened and the sun was out. I could not get her for lunch either as dad was with us all the time and I did not dare to ask mom. Instead, I satisfied my hunger by molesting her and wanking myself. 

(14-11-2023, 05:03 PM)sandy4hotgirls1 Wrote: Plz post more stories

Nice
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by Milf rider - 01-01-2024, 04:59 PM