Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When and how did u first masturbated?
hi everyone!

i first masturbated at the age of 14. 
it was evening of hot summer and my mom had returned from market,
i peeped into the room when she was changing her clothes, she dropped all her cloth including bra and panty and wore a light nighty.
and then went to do some work. i went inside and grabbed her bra and panty.
her panty was wet with her pussy juice and sweat and the smell it had was toxicating.
i took both bra and panty and went to my room. i locked the door and became nude.
then i wrapped the bra around my cock and  and put a pillow below me and began dry humping.
smelling her dirty panty was making me mad, i started to imagine all the wild things i would do to her and humped pillow even harder.
the more hard i would hump, the more pleasure i was getting.
after couple of minutes, my ass squeezed, and a spasm of pleasure that started around my cock travelled through my body.
i felt delightful pain around my knees. i tried to get up but felt my body had paralyzed. it lasted for few moment.
i saw my cock, it was moist but there was no sperm.

nxt day i asked my friend at school, he laughed at me. he said it was masturbation and totally normal. then he took me to toiled and he took out his cock and started masturbating, i did same. after some time we both had orgasm. after the pleasure left body, we both laughed and went back to class. 

so this is how i first masturbated. how did it happen with  u guys??
[+] 2 users Like arryn's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
When and how did u first masturbated? - by arryn - 29-12-2018, 08:37 AM