Fantasy PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA
The next day, it was a bright sunny day when Professor Shwetha invited Pranay to her home. Pranay knew that it wasn't an ordinary invitation. He felt something in the air that made his heart beat faster.

When Pranay got to Professor Shwetha's house, he noticed that she was wearing a nightdress without a bra. Her cleavage was quite visible and it made Pranay's heart skip a beat. She welcomed him at the door with a smile, and Pranay noticed that she had a sensual glint on her eyes.

As Professor Shwetha led Pranay in to the living room, he couldn’t help but notice the way her nipples were trying to break free from the thin fabric of her nightgown. Pranay felt himself become aroused.

Professor Shwetha was very aware of Pranay's gaze, and she began to move in a more seductive way. She slowly bent down to pick up a magazine that was lying on the floor, and as she did Pranay got a clear view of her cleavage and ample bosom.

"Make yourself comfortable!", she said

Her voice had a sultry edge to it, and Pranay could tell that she was extremely horny. He blushed with shyness in response, but Professor Shwetha gave him a knowing smile. She reached out and caressed his cheek, and Pranay could feel the heat radiating from her body.

Then, without warning, Professor Shwetha grabbed his hand and pulled him closer. She pressed her body against him and before Pranay could speak, she brought her lips to his ear and then she whispered.

"Why do you keep staring at me in the class? You are 19 years old and I am 27 years. It is inappropriate right?"

"Sorry. sorry Maa'm. I won't do it again!", he replied with his head held down in shame staring at the marble floor. 

Tears started streaming down his face and he felt completely helpless and lonely. Professor Shwetha felt an immense amount of guilt as she watched him stand there, looking so vulnerable and fragile. She immediately ran over to him and hugged him tightly.

Professor Shwetha: "Oh Pranay, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. Please don't cry. It is normal. Don't worry!"

Pranay sobbed uncontrollably in her arms and she could feel his entire body shaking. She gently stroked his back and slowly continued to rock him in her arms.

Professor Shwetha: "It's all going to be okay, I'm here for you."

She then took a step back and brought her hands up to his face, tenderly wiping away his tears. She then proceeded to cradle his head with her hands and pulled it close to her chest, her two massive breasts were like two pillows for him to rest his face on. He could feel her heartbeat against his face and he felt aroused, and he gradually warmed up to the sensation.

Professor Shwetha: "It's okay Pranay, just relax!!"

The professor continued to hug him until his tears stopped running and he eventually calmed down completely.
[+] 1 user Likes sominoru's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA - by sominoru - 23-12-2023, 11:39 PM
RE: Professor Shwetha's Dilemma - by Hotyyhard - 24-12-2023, 10:15 AM
RE: PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA - by sominoru - 26-12-2023, 04:02 PM
RE: PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA - by sominoru - 26-12-2023, 04:13 PM
RE: PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA - by sominoru - 26-12-2023, 04:25 PM
RE: PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA - by sominoru - 26-12-2023, 04:57 PM
RE: PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA - by sominoru - 26-12-2023, 05:10 PM
RE: PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA - by sri7869 - 04-01-2024, 02:28 PM