Fantasy PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA
[Image: sofia-ansari-v0-tpqel9etor7c1.jpeg?auto=...208f51ae16]

Professor Shwetha knew that she was a beautiful woman with perfect curves and a brilliant mind. Everyone loved her in the department; especially the boys who were in her class. The next day, during one of her lectures, she noticed Pranay, looking at her with stars in his eyes.

Pranay was always attentive and worked hard in class, but he seemed especially keen today. This made Shwetha feel confident and powerful, and she could tell he was crushing on her.

As the semester continued, Pranay could hardly take his eyes off her. One day, Shwetha couldn't resist teasing him a little. She decided to wear a tight, skimpy dress for class, just to see what would happen.

When Pranay walked into the classroom, his face went bright red. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She smiled mischievously and said, "Hello Pranay, how are you? Why do you keep staring at me?" Pranay blushed even deeper, the color of his cheeks intensifying. He mumbled something incoherent under his breath before he took his usual seat in the front of the class.

Shwetha started lecturing, but she kept glancing up at Pranay in between sentences. He was completely transfixed, his eyes glued to her body as she spoke. She smiled to herself, feeling encouraged and powerful. This was the most attention she had ever received in a classroom.

At the end of the lecture, Shwetha noticed Pranay's unsteady hands as he gathered his books and notes. As the other students filed out, she approached him. "Are you okay, Pranay? You seem a bit out of it today."

Pranay finally looked up at her, his face still flushed and eyes wide. "I-I'm fine," he stammered, "I just...you looked...um, you looked really nice today."

Shwetha threw her head back and laughed. "Thank you. I appreciate the compliment."

Pranay smiled bashfully and excused himself, blushing wildly as he hurried out of the classroom. Shwetha felt proud of herself as she watched him go. She had achieved exactly the effect she wanted.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA - by sominoru - 23-12-2023, 11:39 PM
RE: Professor Shwetha's Dilemma - by Hotyyhard - 24-12-2023, 10:15 AM
RE: PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA - by sominoru - 26-12-2023, 04:02 PM
RE: PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA - by sominoru - 26-12-2023, 04:13 PM
RE: PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA - by sominoru - 26-12-2023, 04:25 PM
RE: PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA - by sominoru - 26-12-2023, 04:57 PM
RE: PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA - by sominoru - 26-12-2023, 05:10 PM
RE: PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA - by sri7869 - 04-01-2024, 02:28 PM