Adultery Rinku – Panch Pati
Rinku – Panch Pati (Part 1)

‘GRAND GALA ##### COLLEGE REUINION PARTY’……’ALL ALUMNI INVITED…. WITH FAMILY’……
I stared wide eyed at the full-page advertisement in the newspaper.
A whole set of memories flashed through my mind.
I thought about those years when after my brutal gang bang (uploaded earlier in bang of Rinku)  & a forced marriage which failed quickly (separate story), I had joined a college in this city. I stayed in a hostel & was soon getting back with my life.

He was my first boyfriend. He was smart, gentle & caring or so I thought at that time.
He stayed in a rented apartment with 3 other boys. (I will call them B1, B2… ).

One day I was alone with B1 & as usual, I only let him fondle me while we both were fully clothed.
I was tickling his nipples through his shirt when he suddenly said “Rinku, all my friends are laughing at me...because of you!”
“Why?” I asked.
“They say I am useless since I have never even seen you naked after all these months together!” he said.
“So why don’t you lie to them?” I teased his nipples even more as I said it.
“As if they will trust me when I say that?” he said & continued as I looked at him warily “maybe we should take some intimate photos, what do you think?”
“Why? So that you can blackmail me? To fuck me? Who will take the photos?” I asked apprehensively.
“Kya Rinku! We are alone with each other, we can fuck right now! However, we have agreed we will fuck only when you are comfortable with it! Right? The photos are just for us! Maybe we will laugh about them in the future and of course we won’t be fully naked, we can think of something sexy!” B1 said.
“Come on Rinku….please darling..Please!” he begged & cajoled.

Finally, I agreed.

The next day we had a quick bath together & came out wrapped in towel.
B2, the only person in their group who had a camera was waiting for us.
I was standing in front of B1, who had wrapped his hands around my body along with the towel.
His forearms were pushing my boobs upwards while my thighs were almost totally exposed, as the towel was a very short one.
B2 checked out some angles & then said “Rinku, tere haath B1 ke gardan ke peeche rakh na, ekdum sexy lagega!”
I did as he said & felt B1’s arms squeeze my boobs some more.
“Ready?”…..”1….2…….Smi…l…e…..!”

‘Click!’

“Hey! No…! Waiittt!”

‘Click….click…..click……click……’

I stumbled out of B1’s arms with one palm covering my pussy while the other tried to cover both boobs.

B1 had opened his arms wide uncovering my full naked body just as B2 had clicked the photos.

“Bastards!” I shouted at them but they continued to grin at me & kept ogling at my naked bums.

I lay bent over the bed waiting…..or hoping they would go away.
However, both of them came & sat on either side.
I began sobbing uncontrollably! My brutalization during the earlier gang bang & the many marital bangs flashed in front of me! How could such things keep happening to me?

As I sobbed, I felt a hand stroke my bums as one boy ran the tip of his finger over by bare back.
“Don’t worry Rinku, we are not going to bang you! In fact, I will give you your clothes right away!” B1 said & I looked at him in surprise.
“Of course, we can make it a bit more exciting if you agree! We can play a game!” B2 said & clicked a photo of my naked bums.
“What do you mean…play a game…just give me my clothes & stop taking my pictures!” I pleaded.
 “Okay I will give you your clothes but on one condition, Rinku! If you guess what I am writing on your back I will give you a piece of your clothing. If you are wrong, you have to start exposing yourself by removing one hand each time or returning the clothes you have got back & turning around slowly! Okay?” B2 said.
Not having any other option I agreed.

B2 began tracing letters on my back & I kept guessing.
I got two letters correct & I got back my bra & panty. Then I guessed a few wrong & I ended up sitting upright with one hand across my nipples & the other protecting my pussy!
Somehow, all this guessing & playing was also turning me on.
I had never experienced such gentle caresses on my bare skin & it was a very soothing experience.
“Ummm….mmmm!” I moaned involuntarily.

Immediately the 2 boys began to strip & I panicked & said “No..No… you can’t…don”t bang me!” 
“Does this look like we are banging you, darling?” B1 said & B2 continued “Rinku, we have seen you naked…you also have a right to see us nude! We won’t touch your pussy…….with our cocks…..unless you ask for it! But hopefully you won’t mind us touching your bums, your gorgeous boobs & kissing you?”

Before I could answer, B1 dropped to his knees & kissed my toes.
B2 took my hand in his & began smooching me from the tip of my fingers & slowly kept moving upwards towards my face.
This was a completely new feeling for me!
They were so gentle; B1 was rubbing the sides of my thighs as his lips sucked on the inner side.

B2 had kissed me right until the top of my shoulder & was now nuzzling my earlobes.

“Sssss!!!….!Uhhhhh!” I was breathing deeply as B2 licked my naked back & moved downwards towards my bums.
Slowly he moved towards my flat stomach & then began to lick around the edge of my deep round navel.
His hand kept on caressing my bare back sending ripples of pleasure coursing through my body.

Slowly B2 lowered me on the bed & made me raise my hands above my head.
He began kissing my elbow & moved towards my smooth hairless armpit.
His lips sucked on my armpit & his tongue tickled it.
His hand brushed lightly against my erect nipple & “Aaaaaahhhhhh! UUUmmmmmmmMMmm!” I moaned loudly.

Below, B1 had raised my leg & was licking his way down towards my bum.
I could feel his slimy spit slid down towards my asshole as he fondled my thigh.

I simply closed my eyes & let my passion overcome me!
For the first time in my life, I was not screaming and struggling while some males were feeling my naked body!
I was actually enjoying the feeling of being fondled gently, squeezed & being kissed all over my body!
I opened my eyes in surprise as I realized it; they had not touched my pussy, asshole or breasts & yet I was being turned on! I smiled to myself!
“Did you like it, Rinku!” B2 whispered softly as he saw me smile. He took a wisp of my hair in between his lips & pushed it away from my face.
B1 had also come up near my face on the other side & both were caressing my arms.
“Hmmmm!” I moaned & touched their faces. Both of them immediately began sucking on my fingers.
B2 placed his hand on my navel but I stopped him.
I held his hand & placed it on my breasts.
He smiled & squeezed gently.
“Hey! Rinku you are my girlfriend!” B1 mumbled naughtily.
I smiled at him & lifted myself on my elbow & locked my lips on to his.
He slipped his hand in my hair & pressed my lips further on to his mouth.
“MMMmm..uummmm!....MMmmuu……mmmmmmHHHHhH!”
I pushed my tongue inside his mouth & let him suck on it. Soon he reciprocated & probed my mouth with his tongue & we continued kissing passionately.

As B1 smeared my face with his spit, B2 was still squeezing my boobs.”
I clutched him by his hair & guided his mouth on to my fully erect nipples.
“OOHhhhh…..yyyyesssss! UMmmmmm…mmmmmhhhh!” I gasped & moaned as B2 wrapped his mouth around my tits & bit on my nipples.
He pinched one nipple as he nibbled on the other!

‘Oh! This is sooo good!’ I thought to myself & my hand slipped off B2’s hair & slid towards my crotch.
Suddenly B2 stopped munching on my tits & I raised my eyebrows questioningly.
He smiled & stopped my fingers from reaching my crotch & said with a wink “Rinku, darling, you just lie back & enjoy! Let us do the hard work!”
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Rinku – Panch Pati - by nangi_rinku - 14-06-2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Rinku – Panch Pati - by nangi_rinku - 14-06-2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Rinku – Panch Pati - by nangi_rinku - 14-06-2019, 09:53 PM
RE: Rinku – Panch Pati - by nangi_rinku - 14-06-2019, 09:54 PM
RE: Rinku – Panch Pati - by nangi_rinku - 14-06-2019, 09:55 PM