Descent into prostitution
Hi my name is shalini I live in Delhi I am ** year old sexy girl, I used to study in class **th  but now i work for ramu my pimp on gb road . I look too hot I have a slim figure with a little heavy Brest whenever I move out every one stars at my boobs which comes out of my body. I like when people stars me and lots of boys ask me out.
[Image: bdsmlr-11492817-kOR2QlkaiJ.png]I go school in a van and I have a habit of sitting in the front seat and my driver is a 22 year old guy with muscular look and he looks like any other driver little dark and bit bihari type. I wear a very short skirt in school so whenever I sit in van the driver stars my legs which are fear and waxed. While changing the gears he some time rubes my legs but I use to think that it’s just a accident and I also liked that so dint reacted on it, but soon I got in a big trouble. 
[Image: bdsmlr-11492817-yOLjlCv7xq.png]
It was a week end and I had to go to school for my annual day practice as I was the lead dancer in it. my family had to go to attend a marriage in jaipur but I refused due to my dance practice. So they decided to call my van driver and told him that he will be dropping and picking me for school but he had some other plans which changed me from a rich girl to a cheep slut.
My family left Friday night. It was Saturday morning and my van came on time to pick me up for school I told him to wait for 5min he said ‘’thik hai waise bhi aj tum akali ho school jane wali’’ after 5 min I came and he was staring me from top to bottom I was wearing my school shirt and skirt which was as usual short in length he took my bag and I sat on the front seat.
He also started to drive and this time he was again and again rubbing my legs first I just ignored but after that I shouted on him ‘’ki tum apna hath jra smallo’’ he got little angry and stopped the car at a lonely place I again shouted ‘’ kya hoa van kyu rok di’’ he said ‘’ki mere marji’’ and he started to smile I got afraid this time so sat still then he started to rub my legs so I asked him ‘’ki tum ye kya kar rhe ho mai apne dad ko bta dun gi’’ on this he replied ‘’ dhek Sali sun jo kar rha hun karne de werna bhut marun ga’’ hearing this I got afraid and lit him carry on.
He then asked me to shift to back seat then we both shifted as the glasses was tinted so no one could see in. He asked me to open my shirt when I refused he slapped me really hard and said ‘’dhek randi subha subha dimag mut khrab ker jo kh rha hun kar’’ and I did that and removed my shirt then he asked me to sit on his lap and I did that now I was on his lap facing towards him.
He started to smooch me and I was feeling like killing him that moment then he started to rub my back and he opened my bra and my boobs jumped out, he started to rub then and started to smooch me hard after few min I also started to enjoy it and I don’t no what came in my mind I started to react and smooched him back, by this he knew that I have given him green signal and now I have surrender.
He asked me to remove my skert so I shifted to the anther seat and opened my skert and he opened his clothes, now we both were totally naked in that van. He started to lick my pussy and I grabbed his hand and placed them on my boobs and he started to press them hard, I started to enjoy this and gave him full cooperation.

Now we both were enjoying this so he asked me to suck his dick and without wasting a singal sec I grabbed his 7’’ dick and started to suck it,

[Image: bdsmlr-11492817-tj9Jq8339J.png]
after 5 min he asked me to lay with my legs wide I did that and he entered his dick slowly in my shaved pussy in one stroke it started to pain and I shouted loud but he dint stopped and started to increase his speed, now little blood started to come out of my pussy by looking this he stopped 
[Image: bdsmlr-11492817-ke0CH8jO4p.png]
and asked me so suck his dick again.
I again started to suck now and I was completely seduced now so I started to take it whole in my mouth and I was enjoying his dick 
[Image: bdsmlr-11492817-jJ5VccHsQM.png]
he then fuck me from behind .
[Image: bdsmlr-11492817-DJzOeWYedW.png]
 he started to pump me and I also responded in cooperation now I was enjoying very much after 15min of pumping and smooching he cumed inside me and I really enjoyed his hot flued inside me then he started to press and suck my boob.
[Image: bdsmlr-11492817-xLEOZXkpiw.png]After 5min when we were just laying on each anther suddenly he asked me to wear my clothes and told me that he is going to drop me at my home. He started to drive and I was playing with his dick
[Image: bdsmlr-11492817-5WXmPX9XML.png]
[+] 1 user Likes masterblaster1405's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Descent into prostitution - by masterblaster1405 - 20-12-2023, 09:18 AM
RE: Descent into prostitution - by Tik - 23-12-2023, 07:58 PM
RE: Descent into prostitution - by sri7869 - 02-01-2024, 12:10 PM
RE: Descent into prostitution - by sarit11 - 05-02-2024, 07:30 AM