Adultery My Lovely Wife
The next day when I was going to work I saw our houseowner standing near the bus halt. When I saw him I didn't feel any angry with him. But I didn't want to face him anymore. But unfortunately, he saw me coming his way on a bike so I couldn't avoid him. When I stopped near him he told me that he was leaving his home town for a few days because of some land issue. I observe him when he speaks with me. He didn't show any clue about his encounter with my wife. That day I could concentrate on my work perfectly.  Because I feel safe about Shalini. After knowing the homeowner was out of town I don't have to worry about Shalini. That evening Shalini got a massage from the Houseowner.

Houseowner - Hi darling how are you.
Shalini - I am fine. Where are you?
Houseowner - I was in my hometown. I'm sorry I couldn't say earlier 
Shalini - It's ok. But why do you leave in a hurry?
Houseowner - My family owned lad here but some peoples settles there by force. I have to take care of that. 
Shalini - Ohh..
Houseowner - I didn't want to leave but my wife insisted on going there. 
Shalini - Why?
Houseowner - You know I just want to stay with you. I miss your pussy already. 
Shalini - Oh really? So you only miss my pussy not me.
Houseowner - I miss you too but mostly your honey-tight pussy. Even now my dick getting up while thinking about your hot body.
Shalini - mmm... I miss your dick too. When you return.
Houseowner - As soon as I settle this problem. Officials say they will send them away within two weeks. But I'm trying to do that sooner. 
Shalini - Two weeks? 
Houseowner - Don't worry I will finish this within a week. Then I will come for your pussy. 
Shalini - Really? soo sweat. I am waiting for you.

I don't understand how Shalini speaks so openly with him. Before she was so shy around men, but now she openly talks about sex without any shame. Week passed slowly but the Houseowner didn't return. His issue got complicated and he had to stay in his hometown for more than a week. But he called Shalini whatever he got a chance. She also enjoyed chatting with him They had phone sex a few times. Shalini masturbated a few times while she chatting with the house owner. That week Shalini had sex with me very actively. I enjoyed well fucking with her but still, I feel something missing. I think I want to watch more of her naughty act. That's why I watched many time her fucking video with the homeowner.

Time passed slowly. The owner of the house went to the village and has already been gone for three weeks. Shalini didn't get any news from him for last week. Looks like she was a little upset. I tried my best to make her satisfied in bed. But she couldn't get full satisfaction from me. That is why I decided to take a few days' leave and visit her hometown for a few days. She was so happy about my idea. As we planned we started our journey in the morning. Shalini wore a red salwar top and white leggings. Because of her body-hugging dress, everyone can see her beautiful body curves. I was so proud to have a beautiful wife like Shalini. I know she was slut from the inside. But I think that's why I love her more than before. 

It was a long drive so decided to travel by car. Because there were fewer buses and trains for travel to her home town. After two hours of driving, I felt something wrong with our vehicle. I decided to check the car in the next town. But for our bad luck car broke down on a deserted road. There was a big forest on both sides of the road. I got out of the car and tried to find the problem. I tried something I knew but it didn't work. Shalini looked at my tired face while I was trying to fix the car. After 30 minutes I gave up and decided to find professional mechanics. But I have to walk more than 4km to the next town. I explained the situation to Shalini and I asked Shalini to stay inside the car with the lock until I returned. I start to walk hoping to get a lift from someone. But last 30 minutes we only could see 2 trucks pass. I chose this road because someone said it was less traffic. But I never guessed this would be so isolated. After 05 minute's walk, luckily I got a lift from the truck. He dropped me near the motor mechanic shop. There was a boy and I explained my situation. He said his boss was the mechanic and he went home for lunch. He asked me to wait until he returned. But when I remember Shalini was alone in an isolated road. I felt a little afraid. I think he understood my thinking. So he called his boss and explained about my problem and gave his phone to me to speak with a mechanic. He said he just came home so asked me to wait. When I told him that Shalini was alone in the car he started to think something. Then he suggests to go back to the vehicle and wait there until he returns. I agreed to that suggestion. That boy gave me his foot bike for it was a big help for me. 

When I returned I saw a lorry near our car. I don't know why I felt something familiar feeling. I stopped my bike before they saw me and hid behind the forest. I try to find my wife and I saw Shalini chatting with a guy while leaning on the car. I couldn't see them clearly because of the distance. So I walk into a side forest hiding behind bushes. I could come closer to them. They were staying 50m away from me. Then I could see the guy she was talking with. I only see his back he was trying to find the problem in my car while chatting with Shalini. I couldn't hear them but she was talking with him without afraid. but she looked like little uncomfortable. That guy was wearing a lungi and lace baniyan with many patches. From the back, he was a muscular guy with dark skin. I didn't understand why I looked for details about him maybe because I felt something fishy. 

After a few minutes check that the guy closed the car bonnet and came closer to Shalini. That's when I saw his face. He looked ugly. Big old pimple holes all around his face. It makes him more uglier. Shalini also didn't look at his face. Maybe it makes her feel disgusted. He must also understand her feelings with her expression. Even so, she speaks with him calmly and friendly. I try to move closer to them to hear their conversation. While they chat I saw she was standing uncomfortably crossing her legs and twisting. I could guess why she acting like that. And I think that guy also understands she wants to pee. 

Lorry Driver - Why madam is something wrong?
Shalini - No. Why?
Driver - You look uncomfortable.
Shalini - Oh. Thats nothing. 
Driver - Looks like you want to urinate. (Shalini looks around shyly. And I saw another young guy staring at them from a distance. He was a helper in the truck. He looks like a teen boy with a skinnier body. Shalini shy to say anything)
Driver - Don't be shy madam It was normal. Everyone needs to relieve that. 
Shalini - I know
Driver - So what's the problem go there and relieve yourself 
Shalini - How? there is no toilet.
Driver - What needs a toilet when you have this big forest? 
Shalini - Chii.. I can't..
Driver - Your choice madam. You have to wait until you go to the next town for the toilet. and who knows when your husband return and fix the car.
Looks like Shalini was in a really uncomfortable situation. She looks really needs to use the toilet. So she has no choice other than to go into the forest side. She thinks for minutes and asks the driver to look after the car and slowly walks into the forest. She walks 20 meters into the forest and looks back. Because of the big bushes, they couldn't see her. She raised her salwar top placed her thumbs inside her legging elastic and lowered her legging with her white panty. I could see her round ass clearly. Then she sits and starts to pee. She looks happy to have a release. But her happiness was only for a few seconds. Suddenly that ugly driver guy came behind her and she was shocked to see him. She couldn't stop or hold her peeing because it had already started. He looks at her beautiful ass like a hungry wolf. Then he stands beside her.

Shalini - What are you doing? please go away.
Driver - ohh don't misunderstand madam. I also needed to pee.  (And he raised his lungi and took out his dick from his torn underwear.)
Shalini - So why came hear? go elsewhere.
Driver - Sorry madam I was in a hurry. Don't mind me. You can continue your work. 

Shalini was in a helpless situation. She was still peeing making a loud noise (shhh..... shuuuu..) She never thought he would have the courage to do something like this. My dick was in pain in my pant after seeing this sense. The driver starts to pee near Shalini with his semi-erected dick. Shalini looked at from the corner of her eyes. She looked amazed by his size and width. It was still semi-erected but it was bigger than mine. The driver also notices her stare at his dick. He had a cunning smile on his face.  Shalini finished her peeing and hurriedly tried to wear her leggings and panty while standing. But suddenly the driver held her hand and stopped her wearing her dress. Shalini was shocked and scared by his act. 

Shalini - What.. what are you doing?
Driver - How can you wear the dress without cleaning?
Shalini - it's... It's ok. I didn't bring water.
Driver - You shouldn't. The dress will get dirty. Let me clean for you. (saying this he knelt in front of her. It has happened so fast.)
Shalini - What?

Shalini didn't have time to react Drive directly placed his mouth on her hairy pussy and started to lick with his tongue. Shalini tries to jump back but Driver holding her squeezing her ass. Drive keep licking her pussy and Shalini tried to get away from him. But after a few minutes of struggle, she calmed down and she caressed his head with small moaning. Her panty and leggings were still down to her knees. While licking her pussy Driver removed it completely from her body. The driver raised his head and looked at her lusty face. But still, his fingers are playing with her pussy.

Driver - Madam your pussy taste so good.
Shalini - hmm. Stop it now. My husband will return soon.
Driver - Don't worry next town was too far from here. 

Then he again starts to lick meantime his two fingers keep moving in her pussy. Her moans get louder and louder. After a few minutes, she starts to push his face more onto her pussy and moan loudly. I knew she was near to cum. And with a loud moan, she trembled and cumed on the driver's face. After licking her cum the driver got up. Shalini was too shy to look at his face. He holds on to her chin and starts to kiss her lips. She also responds to him positively. I never imagined she would kiss an ugly man like him. They had long kiss while sucking their lips and tongue. I didn't know another guy was watching all this incident hiding behind a tree. Helper in lorry also watching this incident in secretly. after their kiss.

Driver - I cleaned your pussy Shouldn't you do the same favor for me too. (He says this was showing his erect dick, Shalini doesn't say anything but smile at him)
Shalini - Should I?
Driver - Don't you want to clean it? 
Shalini - Yes it looks dirty. But it...
Driver - Why?
Shalini - It.. it was too big 
Drive - So haven't you seen bigger dick like this?
Shalini - No..
Driver - So it will be a new experience. 

Actually, It was the biggest dick I have ever seen in real I'm sure it was the same for Shalini. It was more than 8 inches when it was fully erect. And his two big balls hanging down like tennis balls. He took her hand and placed it on his dick. She didn't take away her hand from his dick. She just holds it for a few seconds. She must felt it warm in her hand. She couldn't hold his dick with one grip. The big blood veins on his dick could see clearly.  She starts to shake his dick slowly. The driver had another cunning smile on his face. Then I saw Driver was squeezing her boobs on her salwar top. I wondered where is his other hand and I saw it under her salwar. He was rubbing her ass under her salwar top. After a minute Driver made her kneel in front of him. Shalini's eyes are wide open when she looks at his dick so closely. Still, some pee drops are on his dick. When the driver rub his top of dick on her lips She didn't move away,  But she made a little disgusted reaction. Then just slowly opened her lips for his dick. With her welcome, he pushed his dick into her mouth. She did taste his pee in her mouth. I thought she would stop this. But she was already madly in love with his big poll. [b] She didn't want to resist anymore. So she starts to suck his dick without any shame. She tries to take his pully dick into her mouth. But it was not possible. She tried her best to suck his dick. And Driver also tries to push his dick more into her mouth. She got coughed because his dick hit on her throat. She sucked his dick for more than 5 minutes. Looks like her mouth hurt because of his dick width. Then suddenly he makes her stand and start to suck her lips like crazy. His dick was now between her legs. While he kissing on her lips he slowly move his hip and rubbed his dick on her pussy. They broke their long kiss and looked at each other with lust.[/b]

Driver - Let's do the final cleaning.
Shalini - What do you mean?
Driver - Let my little guy clean inside your pussy
Shalini - No...
Drive - Why? I know you want it.
Shalini - I can't cheat on my husband. (I got a laugh when she acted like Pathini.)
Driver - Don't worry this isn't cheating. I was just helping you to clean after peeing. (He was still rubbing his dick on her pussy.)
Shalini - Is that true (with a little smile on her face.) I don't know if she was really dumb or if she enjoyed to be act like dumb. If it was acting she was really good at this. Her facial expression makes everyone believe her real dumb. 
Driver - Yes madam. It was the best way to clean inside your pussy.
Shalini - But your thing was big.
Driver - Don't worry. I will do without pain.

Then he asks her to bend. Shalini did as he said. She bends holding a tree. The driver raised her salwar top and took salvia in his hand and placed it on her pussy. Then he hit on her pussy lips a few times with his big rod. She moans even with his hit. But when he tried to insert his dick her moan turn into a scream. She ask him to stop but he didn't listen to her and pushed his dick more into her pussy. She tried to push him back with pain but he was holding her tight on her waist. His half of dick was already in her pussy. With another two trusts, more went into her but he couldn't enter his full length into her. Then he slowly starts to fuck her in slow motion. She was still screaming in pain. But After a few minutes of fuck her voice changed and start to moan loudly. Looks like she was already starting to enjoy his big dick. He slowly increased his speed and her moaned also getting louder. I saw Heper boy also shaking his dick watching this. He now didn't hide properly Even Shalini saw him. She didn't mind him She just looked at him and smiled at him. His dick was smilier to mine not big. Driver raised her salwar to above her boobs and squeeze her boobs from her bra. A few seconds later he unhooked her bra from behind and took out her both boos out side and squeeze them hard. 

Driver - Oh madam. You have a nice body..
Shalini - hmmm.. Thanks..
Driver - You pussy so tight like a teenage girl. 
Shalini - mmmm... It's because your tool was too big. 
Driver - or maybe because your husband has a small one.
Shalini - oooh yes.. maybe.. 
Driver - This was the best day of my life. I never fucked a hot girl like you.
Shalini - What do you mean I thought you were cleaning my pussy. (with a smile)
Driver - Oh madam it was cleaned already. I was just doing an extra job for you. Should I stop here? 
Shalini - No.. Keep going. mmm... This feels great... 
Driver - As your wish mam..
Shalini - oohh.... aaaahhhhhh... aaaa...

Driver increases his speed more. After 15 minutes of fuck Shalini near climax. She shakes and cumed moaning loudly. After another two minutes, fuck driver is also near to cum. He groaned and came in her pussy. He rests on her back for minutes. When he gets off his limp dick pops out from her pussy. He must be released a lot of cum. As soon his dick was out slowly his cum start to drip from her pussy. Shalini looked exhausted, She was still in the same position. Shalini looks back and smiles at the ugly driver. He slapped her ass 

Shalini - Awww...
Driver - So madam how was my cleaning job?
Shalini - For cleaning! You are terrible for that job. You said you are going to clean my pussy. But You made another mess. (She said it while showing her cum leaking pussy.)
Shalini - What If I got pregnant because of this? 
Driver - Don't worry I have a solution for that. .... Hey Chotu come here. (Then that boy came out from behind tree. While closing his zipper. Shalini shyly hides herself adjusting her salwar)
Driver - You don't have to he has already seen everything. 
Chotu - Yes boss. Why did you call me?
Driver - Come here. (He took him near to Shalini and made him kneel in front of her) Clean my cum from her pussy.
Shalini - What? What are you asking him to do?
Driver - Don't worry He was familiar with my cum. 

And suddenly that boy crawls into her salwar and starts licking her pussy. She tried to stop him a few times, But the boy didn't let her go. And finally, she let him do his job. I couldn't see what he was doing under Salwar. But Shalini's facial expression explain he was doing a good job. Meantime Driver wore his dress and light-up bidi. Then he walks back to the road. After two minutes boy took out his head and looked at Shalini. 

Chotu - Madam I cleaned his all cum. Should I continue?  (Her face little disappointed but she was shy to ask him to continue.)
Shalini - No it's ok. I have to dress now. My husband will be here for any movement. 
Chotu - Let me help you. (He picked up her panties and Helped her to wear them. Then She wore her dress completely and was ready to go back to the car. But she saw the boy was looking at her sad face.)
Shalini - Why? What happened? 
Chotu - Me.... I mean.. I also need to pee. 
Shalini - So?
Chotu - Can... can. you clean mine also. (Shalini had a laugh hearing his words. I thought she would get angry but her response surprised me.)
Shalini - Let me decide after seeing your pee. (He was very happy with her response.) 

Boy hurriedly took out his limp dick and try to pee. Because his excitement pee didn't come out. Shalini came very close to him. 

Shalini - Don't try harder. just let it go. 

Saying this she holds his dick with two fingers. Then he starts to pee while Shalini holding her dick. She was smiling at him He didn't have much to pee and finished within a few seconds. Shalini still holding his dick with two fingers. When she started to shake it slowly it was getting bigger. She still holding with two fingers.

Chotu - Madam can't you clean it for me?
Shalini - That's what I am doing now. (He looks disappointed.)
Chotu - You did use your mouth with my boss.
Shalini - Maybe because he was the boss.
Chotu - Or because mine was small. 
Shalini - No it's not. (Chotu still looks upset. Shalini looks at him with empathy look)
Shalini - Do you want to know a secret?
Chotu - What madam?
Shalini - Your this cute dick was bigger than my husband's dick. So don't think it was small. (I felt humiliated when I heard that.)
Chotu - Really mam. Is that true? (He looks proud)
Shalini - Yes it's true.
Chotu - So then why you didn't take it to your mouth?
Shalini - I'm tired now. I promised you when I meet you next time, I will definitely clean with my mouth.

With her words, Chotu released his cum onto the ground. He hugged her finely before they returned back to the road. I have enjoyed the show having three masturbation. And it was time for my return. So I came back to my foot bike and went paddle it way of my car. They saw me distance and they made safety distance each other like strangers. I also act like dumb. Even know everything that happened between them, still act like doesn't know. She hurriedly came to me and what happened and why I had taken so much time. I told her that the mechanic didn't have a way to come back. I say it looking at the driver's suspicious look. Shalini and they understood that. Driver came forward and started to talk with me.

Driver - We stop there when we see a car if they need help. But only madam was inside. And sir you shouldn't leave her alone in this jungle. This was dangerous place. Even tigers roam around here. Thats why we waited for sir's return.
Me - Ohh thank you.. For taking care of her. (He had humiliate smile on me. And look at Shalini with the corner of his eyes.) 
Driver - Sir I tried to check on the car but only I know about the diesel engine. 
Me - It's ok Mechenic said he will be there soon. 
Driver - Why waiting (after a few seconds of thinking.) We could pull your car with our truck.
I also thought it was a good idea other than waiting for a mechanic.

[+] 5 users Like KasunMadhawa's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Lovely Wife - by KasunMadhawa - 05-08-2023, 04:38 PM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Chitrarassu - 05-08-2023, 05:04 PM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by KasunMadhawa - 05-08-2023, 10:21 PM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Mampi - 05-08-2023, 10:24 PM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by r2413 - 06-08-2023, 01:40 AM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by KasunMadhawa - 06-08-2023, 06:19 AM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Sanjjay Rangasamy - 06-08-2023, 07:02 AM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Kartikjessie - 06-08-2023, 10:49 AM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Ahimsai Arasan - 06-08-2023, 11:14 AM