Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba
(01-11-2023, 11:54 AM)Gauravbaba Wrote: CINEMA HALL FUN : SECOND HALF....................................................................................................
Anand- what taken you both so much time........ i was getting bored here, sitting alone......as devika tends to speak...
Varun- actually devika is teaching me how to pee properly, by holding my cock in her soft hands...........after hearing this devika shocked and hides her face with her hands in embarrsement..
Devika- so creepy minds you both are........alltime making me doing crazy things...that i haven’t done with my hubby also.
Anand- waaaahhhhh bro, you are lucky........... may be i be also getting the same lesson next time from her.
Varun and anand laughs at this..........with which again lights getting off , and devika starts thinking now what else they will be doing with her ( whatever it may be, but devika also enjoyed it.......because she was getting in wholesome , what she is missing in 8-10 days).....and soon  2nd half of movie started.
With the movie, their fun tales also started , now the situation is... all three are topless and enjoying their time.........varun and anand  puts their cocks out , and devika is giving handjob to both of them  and both boys are massaging her pussy with their hands inside her leggy, and all three are enjoying with closed eyes..........
Varun- waaaaaaaoooooo.....your soft hands always pleasures me the most
Anand- aaahhhhhh.....devika you are just incrediable.
Devika- aaaaeeeeiiiiii......uuuffffffff.....maaaaaaa......you both makes me crazy all time, and starts biting her lips.
Then varun and anand bends towards devika, and takes her boobs in their mouth and starts sucking and biting her pink nipples and giving love bites there, by which devika begins stroking their cocks with more force. After some time, varun pulls devika’s leggy completely off , at which firstly devika objects and hold her leggy, but then she leaves it, now devika is completely nude, in between these two boys in the cinema hall and varun and anand are just top less and wearing their trousers till now.
Then both boys adjust their  seat handles upside, by which their seats are looking now as some little lesser than a single bed, but anyone can fully lie on it, so they make devika lie on them with her back , and starts removing their trousers , now all three are nude in that hall........
Varun- Devika, till now you saw our dual performance, but its time now for solo performance and by saying this varun who is nude now, comes  and lie on devika’s nude body.
Devika is also in mood now, so she also taken varun in her tight embrace and starts smooching him and varun holds her both boobs and starts pressing them, he was pressing gently in beginning but later on he pressing them mercilessly, leaving devika to moan in pain and pleasure both, but her moans were left in her mouth only
Devika- uummmmm.......iiiiiiiiiieeemmmmmm..........uufffffffff.......aahhhhhhhhh
After it, varun adjusted his cock tip on her pussy, and starts giving strokes from above by going up and down( in such a manner that if anyone sees them then he may think that varun is fucking devika), to  which devika also giving push from bottom , which created extra pleasure to both.
Then after it, he stops kissing her and comes to her boobs and starts sucking, biting and pressing them......leaving his lovebites there,
Devika- aaaahhhhhhhmmm.....uuuffff...... bbbbbeeeeeeee ssssllllooowwly
Then, varun comes to her navel area and starts biting there, which making devika to arched her back in enjoyment, then he put his fingure in her navel, starts pushing it in and out, which giving extra pleasure to devika, who is getting again wet , which helping varun cock in stroking , and with all this he is also pressing her boobs hardly.
Then varun  comes up little and starts licking and biting on her armpits.......which enhancing the pleasure in devika’s body.....she is feeling very hot now...
Devika- sssshhhhhh.........iiissss..........uufffffff.........mmmaaaaa, don’t lick there, thats place are dirty with my sweat.
Varun- we like every part of your body and even your sweat also.............our sexy queen.
Now  varun come to her face and starts kissing on her cheeks, her forehead and then on her lips and starts rubbing his cock on her nude pussy very roughly, by which devika starts cumming and her juice flows out from her pussy, and varun get up and come near devika’s boobs and bends himself like as he will sit on her boobs and make devika to suck his cock..........to which devika readily taken his cock in her mouth, and varun starts giving strokes in and out of her mouth..........after some time , varun started cumming , devika want to take out varun’s dick from her mouth, but varun don’t let her do and also press his cock more in her mouth........then devika had to take his full loads of cum in her mouth and sallowed it.
Then , varun leaves devika lying on their seat and gets up from her, and sits on near by vacant seat and starts relaxing, while devika still lying their only with closed eyes, having taste of varun’s juice in her mouth and relaxing with closed eyes and adjusting her breath.
After sometime , as devika was relaxing on the seat with eye closed, suddenly she feels weight on her body again, when she opens her eyes, she show anand looking in her eyes.......
Anand- aaaahhhh.......how much soft body you have.....its so great............................................to which devika blushes and turns her face on another side.
Now, anand kisses on her neck and giving lovebites there , then he comes to her boobs and starts pressing her boobs hardly, to which devika is stoping anand from being so rough , but anand is not in a mood to be gentle.....so he continue to press her boobs hardly and even bite on them, then he moves up and come near her face and starts kissing and sucking her sexy lips and slowly he holds her soft ass from behind and starts pressing it and leaving his nail marks there, by which devika moans....
Devika- mmmaaaa........uuuuuuuummmmm........aaaahhhhhhh....be gentle.......why are you so roughhhhhh.
Anand- your husband didn’t loved your body properly....your body needs our love......so plz enjoy
Devik while enjoying starts thinking- yes he is right, why my husband not loved me like this........its so incredible and now he is all time busy in his work.......plz come soon.
Now , anand comes near her pussy area and started kissing on her pussy, on her thigh and even given some lovebites there also, then  anand inserted his one fingure in devika’s pussy and started pulling it in and out ,after some time he put his one more fingure and increases the force more by pulling his fingures in and out............which devika unable to handle much and soon reached to climax with heavy loads of juices and drenching anand’s hand, who starts licking her juice from his hands while seeing in to her eyes, which makes devika to close her eyes in shame, after it he makes devika to get up from the seat, then anand sits there and puts his both hands no her shoulders to make her sit on the floor.........and rest devika already understood.
Devika in no mood to stop them, sits on the floor nudely, and takes anand’s cock in her hands and starts sucking and giving blowjob as a hungry witch......after sometime anand discharges his all loads in her mouth to which devika also taken fully in her mouth and sallowed it, some drops of anand’s juice came out from her mouth, to which devika takes it in with her one fingure, and looks towards both of them and passes smile ..............
Devika- see what you guys made your favourite teacher................now your teacher is all nude lying on the floor and you both sitting on the chairs.
Varun- we also love to see you in this pose always.................you are really sexy women we have find till date.
And with this devika begains to stand up, but anand stops her and made her sit again.
Devika- whats more left now anand, you both ate me fully in name of seeing the movie.....then what else left......c’mone the movie is soon to be end , give my clothes back.
Varun- we will only give your clothes on one condition??????
Devika- whatttttttt........you both are just unstoppable.....and whats that condition??
Anand- you have to repeat and say to us ....what we make you to speak, then only we will give your clothes.
Devika- aaahhhhhhh.......looks like you both  having another mischief in your mind....ok what i want too say??
Varun- first say.....................how you feel both cocks in your mouth??
Devika-whattttt.......its so embarcing( but devika has no time to resists) ok, they are very big , thick and i liked them much
Anand- ok now say,” you will always be hungry to take our cocks in your mouth, whatever the place will be”
Devika blushed- aammmm......i willll......like your cocks and will suck them whatever the place will be..
Varun- if your husband , and we two are nude infront of you and making you to suck our dicks...then whose cock will you suck first.
Devika in utter shame closes her face with her hands, and taken a deep breath and she knows what the two boys wants to hear from her, so........................
Devika- i will suck you both.......your both monsterous cock will always be first in my mouth...... now plz give me my clothes.
After which varun and anand laughs and gives her  clothes  back, to which she wear in hurry as the movie almost ended....
After sometime , lights again started and everyone starts get up from their seats......and with this varun, anand and devika also gets up and comes out with the crowd.
Devika who applied sindoor and bindi on her forehand and wore mangalsutra as a sign she is married and applied lipstick on her lips , before going out for the movie with varun and anand.......now when they came out after the end of the movie , it was now some other devika who hairs was completely messed up, her sindoor is spread up near her forehead, her bindi is not there , her all lipstick is disappeared and her mangalsutra is not hanging properly in her neck.

Ah.. cant imagine devica mam onude in bus, hall and i toilet...  nice.. please ad more shyness and unwillingness  to teacher plz
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba - by andhratochennai - 17-12-2023, 09:23 PM