Adultery Maids Conspiracy
Part 25

Rachana and Anna went down stairs, Aditi knew her panty was wet, she immediately pulled a new panty from bag , towel and clothes to change. She wanted to masturbate but she thought she will do it in the bathroom. She was trapped in this room for a long time. 
When she was descending the staircase with towel and clothes, Spruha saw it and said, Bathroom is occupied. Once you come down from the stairs on the left side, Rachana's bedroom, kitchen and bathroom was there. Toilet was not part of the main building; it was just behind the house in the backyard.   On the right side of the stairs they had one bedroom, living room and some space in front of House with compound and main gate. Meenal and Divya were still playing with the calf in front of the house in that empty space.  Since Spruha said Bathroom is occupied, Aditi also went with her to see the calf.  Anna noticed that Aditi came down and went outside. He went into the backyard. Aditi stayed there for 10 mins, she was now not that interested to play with the calf. 
She went inside , she wanted to use the bathroom. 
          When Aditi was near the kitchen she saw Anna was in the backyard talking to someone.
Aditi was curious to know with whom he was speaking, she thought it's Rachana.When she was wondering what they were speaking, she saw Bhiva with the Axe in hand speaking with Anna.  Rachna who was in the kitchen saw Aditi was  looking towards the backyard with raising her head. 

Rachna:” Wo Bhiva hai… lakadiya todne ke liye aya hai… dopaher mai aane wala tha pr subah hi aa gya… “ (He is Bhiva….. Is came to break wood logs in the backyard, he was supposed to come in the afternoon but he came in the morning itself. )   Aditi immediately looked towards the kitchen, and she saw Rachana was there in the kitchen. Rachna looked exhausted,Aditi looked at her closely with a smile. But from inside she was cursing her. 

By looking at Bhiva itself she would have felt disgusted.But Anna knew the capabilities of Bhiva , Aditi thought to go in the backyard and speak with Bhiva to tease Anna. She was expecting some dirty words by Bhiva but she was also thinking he won't speak much since people around here. When she was thinking to go into the backyard, she saw Anna was coming inside the house. But she still thought of going… . 

When she was going out she was still in the shorts which were tight enough to show the exact size of her ass cheeks and her panty lines from back. Anna saw Aditi coming out of the house and smiled, Aditi responded with a pale smile, there was some hint of anger in that smile. Anna understood it and felt happy about that. He knows if she shows some anger then definitely she is coming closer to him . Aditi didn't stop near Anna, rather walked straight towards Bhiva. Backyard was big. From the exit of the house to the toilet was 10 meters.  From the toilet to the place where Bhiva was breaking the woods was around 15 -20 meters. 
     Aditi knew one thing that, Anna is aware of Bhivas character. Bhiva was the low standard man who was not good with women. 
Here Anna knew about Bhivas character but he knew one thing also that Aditi was going to talk to Bhiva just to tease me, and with that thought Anna smiled. He knew Aditi was completely into him now. But he was little worried for Bhivas unpredictable and aggressive approach towards women. 

Anna walked towards the house, he saw Aditi turned once just to see if Anna was watching her or not. Here Bhiva was not aware that Aditi was walking towards him. 
Since Aditi went near Bhiva, his back was towards her. He was lifting heavy axe and hitting on wood so easily, It looked like he does this regularly. 

Aditi went behind him and 

Aditi:” Naam. Kya hai tumhara?  Kal battamiji kyun kar rahe the? “ ( What is your name?  Why you were harassing me yesterday?) 

Bhiva turned and surprised to see Aditi standing in T-shirt and shorts. Her shapely fair legs and muscular thighs can make any man go crazy, but here Bhiva was already considered to be in the crazy category… 

Bhiva:” Oye hoyeee… . Gulabi kali.. “ (oye hoye… pink flower buds  ) 
Aditi was prepared for this, she just wanted to make Anna mad. She didn't want anyone to listen to this conversation but Anna to notice that she is speaking with Bhiva. 

Aditi in a low voice.. :” Shram bhi nahi aati tumhe.. Kaisi baate karate ho? “ ( You shameless… look how you speak) 

Bhiva:”Na wo to bilkul hi nahi… waise tumhari ye choti chaddi se lag rha hai.. Tume bhi sharam nahi hai… “ ( No not at all… By the way looking at your shirt, it looks like you also don't have shame. ) He was looking straight at her thighs and her crotch area. 

Aditi:” Bacche ho..bachhe jaise rho….. “ ( You are kid.. Behave like a kid..)   Aditi thought to check if Anna was there still watching her. She saw Anna was still there when she turned, Anna looked in a different direction.  Aditi realized that her interaction with Bhiva making Anna disturbed and she was now motivated to do more. 
When she turned to see Anna, Bhiva saw her ass cheeks and her panty line.  Since Aditi's panty was wet and there was lots of wiggling she did behind the cupboard, her panty was crunched in an ass crack. She turned her head after hearing Bhivas' words. 

Bhiva:” Mujhe Baccha bol rahi hai??… tumhara pati jitana 10 din mai chodata hoga na tumhe … utana tumhe ek din mai chod dunga… samjhi.. “ ( You calling me Kid??  ..Number of times Your husband can fuck you in 10 days, I will fuck you in a day )  Aditi was shocked by the way he was pacing . She did not expect him to talk about fucking her just start of their conversation itself. 

Aditi:” Shut up “ in a low voice, so that Anna doesn't hear it. 

Bhiva :” Tumhari chaddi bs chut dhakane aur gaand ka ched dhakane ke liye hi kya?  Kullon pe to chaddi hai hi nahi.. “( Your panty is just to hide your pussy and ass hole right?  Nothing covered on ass cheeks)   
Aditi realized that and immediately she put her both hands on her ass cheeks and checked it. Immediately she was embarrassed and her face became red. 

Bhiva:" Dekho chaddi ki baat karane se tumhare gaal laal hogaye... Pakka tumhari chut aur gaand ka ched gulabi ya lal hi hoga" ( See when I say your panty your face became red... Surely your pussy and butt hole must be pink or red)   Aditi was shocked to hear those words again, she knew his obsession towards pink pussy. She was struggling  for words she was not sure how to stop this guy. She can't talk loudly or scold him because she didn't want to make scene but she wanted to stay here to make Anna uncomfortable. 

Bhiva can't see Anna standing near house, he was thinking that this rich and classy lady is enjoying this vulgar flirting like some cheap women in his village. 
Yes those words were making an effect on Aditi for sure, she was already wet and the first time someone was speaking like this with her. 

Aditi:”Tum na bahut hi gandi baate karate ho… kal bhi tum aise bol rahe the….. “ ( You are speaking such a vulgar language… you were talking the same with me yesterday also) 

If she really didn't like it she should have gone but she was still there and Bhiva thought it's positive sign and he was more confident now… 
Aditi was enjoying this since, Anna was still lingering around , He was showing that he was waiting for Nalini to come out of the bathroom but he wanted to keep an eye on Aditi also. 

Bhiva kept Axe on the ground and the axe handle was touching his right hand near his thighs. 

Bhiva:” Gandi baate chodo… agar tu bs 1-2 din aur rahati hai gaon mai….. Wo teri gulabi chut mai… ye mera kala lund pura ka pura ghused deta… “ ( Leave about vulgar language… . If you stay in village for just 1-2 days… , I will definitely ram my black dick in your pink pussy) 

He pressed the axe handle near his groin and Aditi clearly saw the impression of his big dick from his pants. 
First by the words and then after looking at his erect dick size, Aditi felt her pussy is wet again.. She looked at his dick for 2 seconds and looked at back just to make sure no one is seeing this. 

When she saw Anna was still there, but he was looking into mobile or maybe he was pretending. She thought once Nalini auntys comes out she will go to the bathroom and till that time just tease Anna. But she was not focusing on the fact that she herself was wet because someone spoke with her in very vulgar language and she was entertaining him just to tease Anna. But she was not aware that Bhiva was thinking that this beautiful lady is giving him a green signal.   Aditi was thinking to record what Bhiva is talking to her and show that to Anna maybe tomorrow or when they go back to home.  Because she wanted to give him a taste of jealousy. 

Bhiva:”  Kya dekh rahi hai piche bar bar… koi nahi hai.. Bindhast mera lund dekh lund…teri chut mai ghusane ke liye khada huwa hai“ ( Aditi looked at him with anger, but his words were making visual image in front of his eyes… ) 

Bhiva held his dick over his pants and Aditi can't believe the size this young boy has. He was lean but the size he has is quite exceptional. Definitely he was not bigger than Anna but still bigger than Samar by at least 1-1.5 inch and thick also. 

Aditi was shunned, she looked at that dick for 4-5 seconds with wide open eyes and then looked at his face. He was looking at her face with a meaningful smile. 

Bhiva:'' Kaisa laga mera lund… ? “( What do you think of my dick?) 

Aditi:” Shut Up… . kaisi gandi baate karte ho.” ( shut up… how vulgar you speak..) 

Aditis phone rang as he was about to say something… she saw its  Samar's  call. 
She immediately received the call and started speaking with him… 

Bhiva who was in front of her understood the way Aditi was speaking, it's her husband. Bhiva was stroking his dick over his pants , Aditi turned because she was not able to focus on Samars words. Bhiva looked at her ass and with a low voice.. 

Bhiva :” Kya gaand hai tumhari? “ ( What an ass?)  
It was in low voice but Aditi heard it,immediately with an angry face she signaled Bhiva to not speak. Aditi was unaware but every action of hers was making Bhiva more confident. 

Bhiva:” Usko bata de ki… chudwake aane wali hun“ ( Just tell him.. You are going to get fucked)   when he started speaking, Aditi immediately covered phones Mike. He was so confident and speaking casually, Aditi couldn't control her smile. She smiled and shook her head in disbelief. She thought better to walk away from him otherwise he will speak something that Samar might hear. 
If Anna would have been not there she definitely would have not gone near Bhiva. 
Just to tease Anna she went near Bhiva. The way he was speaking with her in normal circumstances she would have slapped him or maybe in the first place would have not let that happen. But the way Rachana described and she saw that animalistic sex in front of her eyes. She was already wet and now Bhivas' words also made her more excited. Just yesterday night she had an orgasm thinking about him. Because his direct approach to open up women's legs was impressive. Whether women like it or hate it, it definitely makes an impact on women. 

She started walking towards home, Anna saw her coming and she looked at the bathroom, the door was open, which means Anna didn't go for a bath even though it was available.  She felt that her plan had worked very well but she was still angry at Anna.  She knew Anna might ask her what Bhiva was talking with her and if she would have recorded it then he would have got each and every word he spoke with me but she thought let's leave this now, That guy is getting bolder plus , I am becoming weaker now so better stay away from him. 
When she came near the house, the network was very weak, and she was hardly able to hear Samars voice. Then Anna immediately said, go to the terrace . There network is good and he went near the bathroom.  He was looking at her with a smile on face, she just smiled a little and turned her head. Anna knew why she was angry. 
Since Aditi saw Anna going to the bathroom she thought let's go to the terrace and talk to Samar.  As she entered the house the network was completely gone. 
Anna looked at Bhiva , he picked the axe in his hand then Anna entered the bathroom, when Anna entered bathroom he closed door and looked at his flaccid dick and sticky juice Rachana all over his dick The white ring kind of formed near the bottom of his because of her juice. He knew Aditi is ready to get fucked and he decided when next time when they will be alone he will definitely take next step. He enjoyed fucking Rachana also, but he was now thinking if he would have taken some steps when she was keeping her panty and bra in bag in front of him. He would have at least been able to kiss her or insert the finger in her pussy . Definitely she would have not let him fuck because this was not right place and first sex with her should be little gentle and memorable. He looked at his dick and said.  “ Maje hai tere ab… Aditi ki chut mai ghusane wala hai tu” ( It's going to be fun for you…. You are going to get a chance to go into Aditi's pussy).  He was happy thinking that Aditi is showing interest in him, thinking about her he started taking the bath. 
      When Anna came out of the bathroom he thought of washing his Kachha (underwear) outside the bathroom and he looked at the backyard, he didn't see Bhiva there.. he went a few steps ahead and he didn't see him in the backyard. Suddenly he tensed , he was worried, scared. Anna, who was fearless like a mountain, immediately looked like a deer. He thought let's wash pant and goto 2nd floor. and then he saw Bhiva come down through the stairs, rather he ran down the stairs… holding one hand on his left cheek. Without wasting a second Bhiva ran out of the house.   Anna was shocked , he didn't know what happened. He immediately washed his kachha (underwear )  and put it in the backyard for drying and headed towards the second floor. 
           Here on the second floor with heavy breath Aditi watched Bhiva running down the stairs holding his hand on cheek like a kid. Then she pulled her T-shirt near neck and looked down, her left boob and nipple was out of bra, and covered with saliva, she pushed it inside with a smile on her face and again called Samar.
Spruha also noticed Bhiva holding his cheek and ran out as she was outside the house. Spruha was also surprised and she came inside and she saw Anna going towards the stairs.. So she also went behind him immediately. 

Both Anna and Spruha came to the terrace  and saw Aditi was talking to Samar on the phone. Anna noticed that she was wearing jogger pants and a different T-shirt .   
Both Anna and Spruha wanted to ask what happened but because of each other's presence they did not ask Aditi why Bhiva ran out of the house.  But they were thinking that it's for sure Aditi had slapped him …. Aditi noticed both Anna and Spruha, she was still talking with Samar but she looked at Anna, even though Spruha was present there she was looking at Anna while speaking with Samar. Anna smiled and went down stairs… Spruha stayed there for some time she wanted to ask but it seems Aditi was in no mood to talk, she preferred talking with Samar. 
[+] 10 users Like Nostalgic's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Maids Conspiracy - by Nostalgic - 15-09-2023, 11:58 AM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by samcoolpatil007 - 15-09-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by Mampi - 15-09-2023, 06:59 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by sri7869 - 15-09-2023, 07:38 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy 2 - by Nostalgic - 16-09-2023, 08:19 AM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by Devil009 - 16-09-2023, 08:32 AM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by Nostalgic - 17-09-2023, 04:56 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by sonikuri - 17-09-2023, 06:38 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by Curiousbull - 16-09-2023, 10:25 AM