Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba
HOTEL FUN : FINAL PART................................................................................................................................................

Devika was standing near the bed, and was lost in her own thoughts, varun and anand sensed it....................and looks towards each other, then varun comes behind devika and hugs her from back in his tight embrace, on which devika comes to reality.

Varun- looks like someone is lost in her wet past memories......

Devika- aahhhhhh.........you guys don’t have anyother work , all time just sticking with my body now a days

Anand- its not our fault devika....... your body is so soft, that it feels like we are lying on our soft soft beds........and so we keep sticking with you.

Devika- you guys are just insane.............. from evening we are doing those naughty things either in bus, or in cinema hall and even in forest also.......and still you guys in same mood only................

Anand- whenever we sees you, our mood beomes more hornier........lol

Devika( blushing)- stop it now....................................take rest and i am going to washroom........................................abd with this devika goes to the washroom,

In the room, anand comes near varun.............................and

Anand- bro, i am having a doubt of how sooraj has arranged this nice room for us............as i know sooraj is of very cruel mind.........then how he could help us in this condition.

Varun- you are right bro, and he will also be having something special for his cruel mind...................just leave it to me.

Soon sound of shower from the washroom can be heard by both boys.......................

Varun- it would be so great if we also with her in the washroom right now, taking bathing, rubbing and kissing to her under the shower.

Anand- no worries, that time will also come....its not too far now.

Soon the shower sound ends and the door of the washroom opens, the moment as devika comes out from the washroom gives a utter shock to both anand and varun.......................their mouth was left open in excitement, when they saw devika covereing her body in just towel , and the towel is just till her upper thighs and making them see her sexy cleavge, with her wet hairs loose on one shoulder, and having a seducing smile on her face.

Devika- what happened to you both, did you saw something horrible??

Varun- yes, something which we never dreamt of.

Devika (smiling)- enough now................................... go and freshen up yourself.

Soon both boys also came from the washroom, in just white towel..........................................guys now imagine the situation devika, a married lady in white towel till her upper thighs and two school boys in just towel .

When they came out from the washroom , they saw devika is on the middle of the bed relaxing by putting her head backward, so they also came to bed to each side of devika...................they were so close , that there hands and legs are touching and rubbing with each other.........which make devika ti open her eyes

Devika(smiling)- oooohhhh............you both are also in towels.......and why you both are sticking with me...???

Varun- we already sticked with each other today so many time, then whats the problem now???

Anand- don’t worry devika, but its just feels great while with you.

Suddenly someone was knocking on the door, so varun goes to the door and open it, there was the service boy..

Service boy- sir, here is a gift from us ..............have a memorable night....................and he handle a small bucket to varun......and goes.

When varun opens it, his mouth opens in surprise and was continuously looking towards buckets and sometimes to anand.

When anand, also came near varun and looks in the bucket , then he also gave the same response...................on which devika asked

Devika- what happened........whats there in the bucket , and why you are reacting like you seen something unexpected.

Then varun and anand looks each other and then anand handle thats bucket to devika....... by seeing devika cheeks become red and was blushing and also covered her face with his hands.

To be continued..........................................................
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba - by Gauravbaba - 13-12-2023, 09:50 PM