Adultery A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS
Part-18

Rajat looked at his wife – he smiled – and moved towards her legs – and pulled one string that was hanging from the roof. He pinned her hands immediately back to her head making her breast to thrust upwards. Then he replaced her ball-gag back into her mouth and tied it behind her head. After a good look, he walked to her front and pulled both her legs up and hooked her feet at it’s bottom ends.

Mona was placed into the hanging hammock!

“OOOOUUWWW—MMPPPFFF!!!”, the sharp pain from her breast forced her to open her eyes and see where she was and what he was doing to her. With utter humiliation, she realized how she was placed.

Mona hung inside the leather hammock with her legs splayed open and hands tied with her breasts extending upwards – unprotected! 

“Pleess-guug-gg-pleees”, her voice stuttered with unrecognizable noises. She pleaded with her eyes and Rajat made sure to avoid her eyes as he got busy with the strings of the hammock to ensure she was securely placed for what he planned next with her.

“NOW! I-CAN-SEE-YOU-ARE-DESPERATELY-WAITING-FOR-THIS! WEREN’T-YOU-MONA?”, Rajat ensured to keep his voice loud enough to make her cringe and scared at the same time as he wanted his wife Linny to feel how much he loved domination and once again he failed to recognize the fact that the woman writhing in the hammock wasn’t his wife!

Yet, a part of his brain still created few wild thought rays saying the woman in front of him could be his wife's best friend, Mona itself!

“Mmm-nno-ggugg”, Mona fought against the swing-chains like a tigress despite her helpless state because the need to urinate became extremely severe. And, the beer that Rajat forced into her seriously accomplished it’s feat by increasing her sex-itch to another notch.

“Alright, let me help you then”, Rajat moved to his side and stood next to her right feet. Moae saw him spitting a copious amount of drool onto her splayed pussy. As his saliva hit her pussy and asshole, she juddered as it made her peeing sensation worse. Her eyes expanded in horror when she saw him moving his large hand and pushing his thick middle and ring fingers together into her sweltering pit. She sobbed and struggled to be free of his entering fingers but her body was immobile and within the restraints of the swing-hammock. 

“OOUUW”, Mona screeched through the gag when his fingers sliced her vaginal-lips and entered it’s smothered tunnel and his fingers curved up…once again.

She knew what he was after!

She bawled – yet, it became inaudible muffles!

Rajat pushed his long fingers deep inside her pussy and found the hardness of her G-Spot. Immediately, he curved up the edges of his fingers and made them rest right against it – and paused – and looked at her eyes – as if asking her to be ready.

Their eyes met.

She pleaded with despair.

He was adamant.

“OOOOFF-CCKKK”, Mona heard her sound inside her head as she felt Rajat moving his fingers inside her womanhood. She thought she would pee right then…right there. Rajat moved against her with absolute precision. He knew how much exhausted she was and how much she was battered out. He kept his fingers poked against her G-Spot for more than a minute till he saw her chest breathing normally. Then slowly, he slipped his fingers away from the grip and he heard her gasps of relief. He pulled his fingers back as if scratching her cunt walls and eventhough she mewled to stop, his fingers traced back to her G-Spot again. She couldn’t think of anything other than peeing. His thick fingers grovelled against her sensitive spot, and her bladder bloated to break any moment. 

“UUUUFFF-SSSSHIIIIIT”, she wept and howled through her gag when he started to move his fingers together by keeping them curved. As soon as she felt the fingers pulling out from her torn pussy, he thrusted them inside and curved to punish her G-Spot again. At that point, she missed to see him kneeling in front of her, between her spread legs.

“OUU-MAAAAAH!”, Mona’s eyes short open and her back arched from sudden bolt of electricity that rose from her clitoris, where his rough tongue grinded.

He licked her clit – once – twice – thrice – continuous – and he pulled and pushed his fingers punishingly against her G-Spot in the same momentum of his tongue.

“GGGHHA-AAAAH-I-AM-CUMMMINNNGG”, Mona screeched as a thick wad of clear liquid shot past from her vaginal opening right into his open mouth. Her eyes were still open, and she saw all of it slow-motion. She saw the thick, clear squirt leaving her cunt like a fountain and splashing against his chin and it’s sprays disappearing inside his mouth.

“OOUUUW-FF-UUGGG”, she gagged as he continued his movement of his fingers, she burst once again. Another stream of beautifully clear squirt left her cunt and landed across his face, chin and spluttered over his chest. 

Mona’s eyes closed by itself as the glorious spurts continued to burst out her tunnel.

Rajat’s head ran in overdrive excitement as his wife squirted and he found her enjoying it. He was elated to see that she watched him making her squirt and him drinking it. He couldn’t contain his delight and drove down on her clit and closed his mouth over it’s sheath. Her eyes remain closed as he slurped and started chewing mildly making her jerk and jolt sporadically. His fingers continued it’s momentum driving out her streams again and again. 

“EEESSS-OH-OH-OOH”, Mona gasped for breath as she felt her clit paving it’s way for something else that whipped her vaginal muscles. Rajat moved faster with his tongue as he noticed the change. 

“OOOUFFF-GGGUKKK”, she gagged as her back twisted obscenely as her pussy burped and gave away it’s orgasmic release as well. Rajat licked and slurped her clit as the squirts changed into white froth seeping out slowly instead of jet-spurts. Her belly wobbled as it allowed it’s most precious treasure leaked out through her cunt hole. 

Then!

She peed!

Entire control system of her body failed to stop her urination!

Rajat drove another finger into her vagina and moved with intense speed in-and-out of it. Simultaneously, he flicked her nubbin to match the same speed of his fingers that drove her cunt to become a senseless vortex of pleasure.

“OOOUWWW-SSSHIITTTTT-NOOOO!”, Mona tried to close her thighs as she realized what happened. She shook her head sideways to cover herself from the utter shame that she felt.

Rajat saw it all…he tasted it…he loved it!

With the extreme penetrating action of his fingers that mixed with opposite action of his tongue, he pushed Mona to cross the boundary between squirting-orgasms-peeing. Though she started with squirting, and followed by her orgasm, he forced her to pee without control. The beer that she drank, it came out in the form of her urine.

From the corner of her eyes, she looked down at Rajat. It was vision that she truly felt shameful yet in wonderment. She saw the super clear fountain of her urine stream jutting out from her pussy and Rajat gulping and slurping it through his wide-open mouth and the rest falling through his chin to his chest and below. 

The matter that she was cheating her husband didn’t occurred into Mona’s head at those moments of ecstasy!

She yelled, whined and cried in intense ecstatic satisfaction as she watched him. It was an absolute new and never before occurrence for Mona. Every muscle of her body relaxed…her cunt forgave him for every torture he performed on it so far. She watched till her urethral nerve conveyed it’s emptiness.

Rajat leaned forward, and pressed his lips against her pussy. It triggered a nauseated wave of triumph inside Mona’s brain. Her hips continued to shake, her streams finally stopped to flow, her clitoris bowed down and hid deep inside it’s sheath, and he saw her finally finished. He stood up and bend forward towards her face, and as she watched, he pecked her on her chin lovingly and then kissed her chest and stood back looking at her.

“You are a sex god!”, Mona whispered as she tried to lift her head and helplessly drifted into an exhausted sleep.

Rajat quickly removed the restraints and took her slumped body from the hammock to place her on the wooden table near to the toilet. Once done, he took a good look on his latex cladded wife.

From head to toe, she seemed to be his own wife, she had the same build. Her heavy breaths made her breasts expand and rise making his shaft hard in no time. Her nipples were exposed and due to the cold air conditioning, both nubbins were fully erect. As he watched her, his eyes followed the trail of her breast-milk sediments, and he wondered why she wasn't leaking profusely as she should because she was lactating for their second baby. Her breasts and nipples were similar yet different, her areolas seemed to be smaller circle and breasts were firm and rounder than he recalled. He couldn't find a logical answer to the burning question that loomed over him "was it his Linny or some other woman? Possibly Mona!!”, it made him restless yet at the same time a sinful thrilling kick in his scrotum.

His thoughts got broken as she started to wake up and looked at him questioningly.

"Drink this water and clean up if you want to...not that you'd have anything left to clean!", he smirked at her looking at her well spent vagina. She had to force her eyes away as she felt nervous and humiliated to face him properly.

"Huh-mmm", Mona couldn't reply directly and tried her best to sit and take few gulps of water that she desperately needed. Once the cold water made it’s way through her mouth to her intestine, she was able to gather her thoughts and immediately felt the need to use the toilet.

"Oh-God-help-me...What should I do now?...I can't walk!...Oh-God! I need to escape....he will fuck me for sure!...How can he do all those things with me...Ooh....I never squirted before...but I came soo much...Did I pee on Rajat-Oh-God...Is Linny back? Oh-shiiitt!", a myriad of thought waves passed through her head as she used the toilet and zipped her suit back.

"I should move to the next section as planned once she is back. If I allow more time, she'd run...for sure...this is my one-time opportunity with Linny!", Rajat geared up as his plans scrambled inside his head.

"Better I tell him...or...shall I run for it as soon as he opens the door? It would be good to tell him now...or run? But why is that I like everything that he is doing to me? Oh-God! I am really a slut!", Mona's thoughts came to a standstill as she heard his rustle outside. 

The door opened slowly.

Mona saw the large frame of Rajat near to the bed.

She found the much needed space.

She ran!

"STOOOPP-LINNY!!!", she heard his angry shout but continued her flight. Her high heels didn't help, yet she dashed towards the door.

"Fuccked!", she whispered as she found the door locked.

"Oooh-Noo!", Mona muffled her cry and she felt getting lifted up.

"And where the hell do you think you are going slut??", Rajat's voice thundered. 

"Mmmnnfff", she clambered her legs in mid-air to get some leverage and failed to find one.

"Uuuf...uuff", her breath stopped when he dropped her hard on the black colored water bed. She bounced from the throw and tried to lift herself and crawl away.

"NOO!", she cried as he caught her legs with one hand and slapped her ass with the other.

It stung!

"Plleeeess!", she redoubled her efforts.

"Slaaaappp!"

"Ooouuw!", Mona's butocks burned from his second slap as he ensured her ankles were caught in his hand and laughed when he saw at her buttocks clenching against the blow he delivered.

Rajat felt over the top! His wife was continuing her act exactly how he wrote in his script.

Mona on the other hand, had no idea because she missed to read those pages and without any knowledge, she tried to escape and it was exactly what Rajat had planned.

"Come here you thief. I am going to burn you...just wait", as he shouted, Rajat released her legs and pounced on top of her with all his might. Though she was crushed down, the water bed took the maximum impact and allowed both bodies to bounce in unison. But, she was protected by the latex suit, and she was acutely aware of the iron-hardness of his shaft plastering against her butt-crack. 

It felt good!

It felt hard!

It felt hot!

It felt heavenly at her butt-crack!

Mona squirmed again to escape and, in the process, she felt her own ass cheeks squeezing his oversized hardness. 

"Oh-God...help me!", instead of screaming herself, she heard her voice inside her head and for unknown reason, she tried to keep herself muffled. Each time his shaft pressed against her, her cunt squirmed with carnal pleasure.

"Yes Mona...fuck…yes...easy…and squeeze it like that...yess!", his low whispers in her ears made her realize what she just allowed to happen and her face became flustered because her efforts to escape went in the opposite direction that she was not expecting to happen.

She was purposefully squeezing his penis with her butt-cheeks!

Mona felt the weight and heat transpiring from Rajat as his body covered her small but taut frame in full. He kissed and licked her earlobes through her head mask and forced her to move her lips sideways to meet him. She pulled and shook her head to both sides as he continued trying to catch her lips. Same time, she was aware of him starting slow strokes by his groin against her bulbous buttocks. The grinding effect was something she never experienced before. She couldn't move anywhere. Her ankles were held by his feet and his thighs kept her thighs trapped inside his thick muscles while he held her wrists with both his hands pinning her down. Only two movements happened - her head oscillating to both sides to avoid his lips...and her hips swaying to avoid the intrusion of his hard shaft.

"What the fuck are you doing Linny?", Rajat was exasperated.

As she heard her dear friend's name being called, Mona cringed with remorse and guilt. For a moment she wondered if she should let him have his way or shout that she wasn't his wife. Then again, the magnitude of the consequences weighed down and she tried to struggle and escape. She knew if they spent more time with each other, it could be her one final way to run away. Though she knew the fact that he was not going to allow her to escape, her brain recalled the size of his penis and the damage that it could cause if she allowed him to have his way with her. Multiple and contradicting waves of possibilities clouded her judgement and decision. She continued her fight...

"Fuck...I'll teach you how to behave Mona!", she heard his words and before assuming his actions, she sensed the dreadful moment rising the next second...his thickness hit the exact gap of her clenched ass-cheeks.

"OOH-SO-YOU-ZIPPED-IT-BACK!", she felt his frustration and shuddered with fear as he muttered his next words..."YOU-WILL-REGRET-IT-YOU-THIEF!!"

Rajat noticed her crotch being closed but he was happy that she followed his instructions to the point. Yet, as he struggled to push his penis through, the plastic zip presented resistance that got him naturally angered. Releasing her hands for a moment, he slipped his hand between their tightly enclosed hips, he pulled the zip from her back and pushed it through to expose her entire crotch.

Mona felt the cold air caressing her opened up groin, she knew what was coming next.

"Please-no-pleesszz...I…I am...not...I am...not!", her words got broken by Rajat's movements.

"SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP-BITCH!", Rajat thundered as his stone-hard-shaft slipped through her ass-crack and entered it’s way thru the tightly clenched rectum and plastered against her velvety vaginal folds and brushed past the vibrating clit and rested it’s head at her pubic hair.

"So thick...so hot!", she cringed at the first thought that crossed her mind.

"He will split me into half with it!", her brain whispered silently, making her shudder with fear.

"I will die!", her final whisper to herself did it. She froze!

"Bitch", he murmured with anger as he sensed her body going rigid. It further angered him. Though he felt extremely pleased with her wet cunt spread around his penis, it made his brain go crazy from their skin-to-skin contact. His doubts became more prominent as his face closed next to the woman. Her moans and muffles made him more sex-frenzied.

"Squeeze it Linny", Rajat whispered to her earlobe. The closeness and heat from his mouth made her tickle and it resulted in clenching of her butt-cheeks and thighs over his oversized penis. 

It was the desired effect that Rajat was craving for.

"Squeeze it harder Mona", he growled by calling his wife Mona.

She was unable to recognize what he asked yet she responded and complied as Mona...not as Linny. She was Mona now. She was now a cheating wife and friend. She was exploring her newfound freedom to cheat on her husband and her dear friend to the carnal cravings of her sinful cunt. Deep in her brain’s corners, she recognized the fact that she was a willful participant from start itself; she always wanted to have sex with Rajat...though she still fought against it...and each time she failed to negate his instructions, her subconscious craved and begged to be forced...she was the real slut just like he called her...she knew she was...

Her thighs pressed against the thickness of his burning rod. Her cunt spewed again and spread it’s gooey liquid all over his penis making it more slippery.  Rajat moaned as his cock bulged and twitched inside the fiery furnace created by the woman's meaty thighs and buttocks. His hips started moving in appreciation to what she was performing.

She squeezed again...her glute muscles were straining but she continued.

"If I make him cum now, there is a good chance that I can run when he rests!", Mona's brain whispered to her. She redoubled her efforts and made sure to capture his monstrous appendage inside her cavern.

"Easy thief...go slow...I want to enjoy your cheating cunt Mona!", as Rajat murmured to her ear, she shuddered with uncomfortable agony rising from her heart. What he said was true…she was a cheating slut!

"I am sorry Linny...sorry Des...it's so hard to resist...Oh-God...sorry...uuff...oooh-shit!", she gasped for air as his engorged penis-head brushed against her throbbing clit as she squeezed it harder.

She came immediately! 

It was an orgasm that Mona couldn't control. Yet she came. 

"Yes...let it come...squeeze more Mona"

His whispers made it worse. Her cunt spewed more cum making her groin and his penis wet and smothered. Her thighs became extremely slippery around his hot meat. Rajat was in a delirious state of mind. His penis was enjoying the marvelous experience with his wife's cunt that behaved like never before. She never came like this...her cunt used to be dry immediately after an orgasm...but this was out of the world...her pussy dripped with cum each time he made any move...it was like a whole other person with him!

Rajat moved his right hand down and took hold of her breasts. He kneaded and pinched her nipples one after another while keeping her both hands pinned above her head with his left hand. His hips jerked and pushed against her wetness. Her glute muscles were thick and powerful...it made his thrust more pleasurable. He mashed her breasts and punished her buttocks each time he pumped against her. 

Rajat heard his voice calling out whispering again that the woman below him was not his wife. Recalling their previous time, even with the latex suit on, Linny's body was never so taut and tight...she was supple and soft...but this woman's body was made to fit his actions...each time he tried what he wanted with her, she took it...and accepted it...and responded to him...as if they both wanted it wholeheartedly...it was never the same with his wife Linny...he heard the voice again calling out conveying that she was not his wife...she was someone else…”is this Mona?”, he heard the same voice asking inside his head once again.

Then he felt it...

She also felt it...

She squeezed him harder than ever...

He pumped furiously...

"Aah...uuuff-uuukk!!", Rajat gasped hard as his testicles smashed against her wet rump, making him aware that he was about to explode. But he was not ready to let it pass so easily...he fought the urge with all his might to slow down...his eyes glued over the shiny suit cladded woman who was lost in pleasuring him!

He rolled sideways by keeping her pinned against him and as a bewildered Mona remained helplessly, she saw herself staring at the ceiling with him below her. 

Her legs were free...yet pinned.

Her body was free...yet captured.

Her breasts were free...yet grappled.

"I want you to fuck me Mona", her heart skipped multiple beats as she heard his deep voice rumbling in her ear. Even before she could make a move, he pushed her away from his shaft but never left his hold on her. She felt herself moving sideways, then she saw his muscled legs. It took a few seconds for Mona to realize what he did to her. She was facing his feet right in front of her eyes but still she felt the magnitude of his penis between her thighs and it remained plastered to her vagina. Her hands were free but her legs were caught in vice grip against his chest.

"Shitt!", she cursed at her situation but her cunt somersaulted at the vigorous action that she underwent during those moments. With every powerful motion from Rajat, Mona was becoming more and more submissive towards his dominating nature. 

"Move it Mona!", his voice boomed. She failed to follow what he asked for and remained where she was...motionless.

"Oouuuwww!", her head shot up with her scream from the pain he delivered on her half-exposed ass-cheeks! 

In reflex, her glutes squeezed against each other...hard...the rock-hard shaft continued to retain it’s hardness despite the intense squishing of her muscles. Rajat smiled in glee as he watched his bulbous penis-head protrude up straight through her thigh gap. The extreme texture variation between her black spandex, her fair and taut butt-cheeks and his deep purple colored penis head was a vision to hold. He felt his penis delivering it’s most pleasurable sensations as she started squeezing his cock by clenching and unclenching her thighs and glutes...more than half of it’s magnitude projected outwards but with each thrust she made, her cunt liquid made his penis glistening in no time. He took hold of her ankles and pulled her stiletto cladded feet towards him. He smelt it...and licked. Though she couldn't feel his licks, she sensed the erotic feel of his mouth over her latex covered feet fingers. She wiggled her hips in return. Rajat watched his engorged penis-head shuddering through her thigh gaps and blood pumped again through it’s veins to match the glistening cum liquid that continued to coat it’s girth.

"Yes Mona...make me cum...squeeze it again", Rajat rejoiced at the way his wife was acting as her friend. He pulled her feet cover completely allowing her feet to be free of it’s confines. Without losing his momentum, Rajat gulped her feet and it’s fingers into his large mouth and started savoring like a hungry animal. The noise of his sucking and licking made her cunt churn more liquid against the thick shaft that was plastered against it. Her thighs and glute muscles worked in unison while she tried her best to stop herself being submissive to his request...and failed. Without her recognition, she smashed and squished her breasts and nipples against his powerful thigh muscles that kept her in place. 

Mona kissed his calves and licked his hairless skin making him more active in his return sucking. He sucked every finger of her both feet taking turns to ensure she experienced the carnal feel that he went through. Though she was an unwilling partner, her reflexes revealed her eagerness to participate. Her feet and it’s fingers moved in and out of his slippery mouth as he salivated all through her feet and ankles. Her subconscious badly wanted him to remove the latex and suck her bare feet and she pushed her feet back into his willing mouth again and again, asking for it, begging for it.

"Turn over...I want to see you", she heard his deep voice instructing her...contradicting to her body's need and desperate cries for his actions, Mona paused.
[+] 1 user Likes Aavesh9's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 12:40 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:46 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:51 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:53 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 01:55 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 04-11-2023, 08:27 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 05-11-2023, 11:32 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 05-11-2023, 11:35 PM
RE: A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS - by Aavesh9 - 06-11-2023, 10:02 PM