Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
Once upon a time, my family and I went on a trip. It was me, my wife, her sister, and her sister's husband. We visited a place with a temple and a river behind it. The riverbank was like a beach, and many people came there to bathe.

When we reached the temple, we had a good time there. After that, we wanted to go to the riverbank. Because there was a temple, my wife and sister-in-law wore sarees, which are traditional Indian clothes. We had a great time in the river, enjoying water rides.

While we were playing in the water, my sister-in-law's husband got all wet and wanted to change. So, they went to a place near the river where people could change their clothes after bathing. My sister-in-law stood at the door while he changed.

While she was waiting, she moved a bit to the left to watch the river. After a short time, she crouched to fix her saree in front and then went back to the door, leaving a puddle. It was a funny and unexpected moment during our family trip that we would remember and laugh about for a long time.
[+] 1 user Likes sam5585's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by sam5585 - 10-12-2023, 08:58 AM