Adultery Maids Conspiracy
Part 24

In just a matter of 10-15 seconds Aditi had experienced one of the greatest arousal because she was watching someone having sex in front of her to the biggest trauma. Just when Racahna went outside, Anna looked at Nalini and immediately ran out.. Within seconds Aditi heard Rachanas voice.. 

:” Kya kar rahe ho? “ ( What are you doing?) 

Both Aditi and Nalini were shocked.. What is Anna up to ? Nalini aunty got up and was about to go out but she saw in just two seconds Anna grabbed Rachana like a doll and brought in the bedroom again and she was wiggling to get rid of him. 

Anna kept her down and pushed his dick in his pant. So far it was hanging out only.. Rachana looked at his dick and wiped the sticky juice from her fair belly and deep belly button with weird look on her face

Anna:” Ab baat sun… “( First listen..)  Anna was saying in a harsh voice.. Nalini stopped him and said.. 

Nalini:” Mujhe pata nahi tume kabhi iska anubhav hai ya nahi… par har kisi ke jindagi mai kisi na kisi cheez ki kami hoti hai…..jindagi bhar ham aapne parivar ki soch kar aapni jaruraton ko najrandaaj karate hai… aur achanak ek din ek insaan ata hai aur tumhe wo deta hai jo tumhe pure jeevan me nahi mila.….aur us pal pahali baar stri hone ka asali sukh anubhav deta hai.. .. “( I don't know whether you have this experience… but in life we think about our family and we ignore our urge… and one day suddenly someone comes and fulfills your needs and he introduces you to the real pleasure of being a woman and provides something that you were missing your whole life ..)  She said this and again got emotional… she couldn't speak… Aditi felt very sad for Nalini aunty. Such a comandale , cheerful and generous Nalini aunty became so vulnerable at this moment and she also has her own needs  and when she got it… she was enjoying it just for a month and now it seems the castle of the glass she was living in from last one month is collapsing.. 

Anna said to Nalini aunty.. “Tum bahar jao mai samjhata hun isko…”( You go out .. I will talk to her) 

Nalini looked at Rachana who was looking back at her and Rachana stayed still waiting for her to go out.. It looked like Rachana was stunned by what Nalini aunty told… One can see sympathy for Nalini aunty in her eyes, when Nalini went out Anna looked at Rachana who was standing in front of him just a feet away. 

Anna:” Meri baat sun… “ ( Listen to me… ) Before Anna could complete his sentence… Rachana said.. 

Rachana:“ Aunty jo bol rahi hai wo sach hai… . “ ( What aunty is telling is truth..)  Aditi and Anna got shocked by her words.. That was something unexpected turn got into this matter. 

Anna:” Kya boli? “ ( What did you say?)  Anna thought of using aggressive language and if she leak this news  it will break their family… . But Anna didn't have to use those words… Those words aunty touched her… 

Rachana :” Mai aunty ko samajh sakati hun.. “ ( I can understand her) 

Anna didn't understand what to say… He wasn't sure whether to ask or not… but after a pause and with little hesitation he asked… . 

Anna:” Matalab tumne bhi Rajat ke siva… aur kisi se.. “ ( That means you also got… other than Rajat) 

Rachana:” majburi mai ho jata hai..“ (It happens sometimes if you don't have an option..)   Rachana answered promptly… but then embarrassed and then smiled… Anna was delighted by her smile.. the same Aditi also thanked God… 

Anna:” To ye baat nahi bataogi na kisi ko.. “ ( You won't tell this to anyone right?)    

Rachana :” Nahi bilkul nahi…” ( No not at all)   Aditi said thanks to Rachana in her mind… “ Thank You Rachana Didi… . God bless you”

Both giggled… Nalini was still standing outside. She was listening this conversation.. . 

Big burden from Anna's heart was released, he got a sudden jolt of happiness… in excitement he said… 

Anna:” Waise dekh kar tu chuddakad lagati hai.. “ ( By the way you look like a seductress..) 

Aditi and Rachana both shocked by that comment. Rachana widened her eyes.. And tightned her fist. She showed agrresaion for second and suddenly brust into laughter.. Anna was standing still looking at her. 

She raised her head and looked back towards him… he was 6 feet and she was 5.4 feet.  They looked at each other for 2 seconds and then Rachana spoke again.. 

Rachana : “ Meri baat chodiye…umar ke hisab se aap mai kuch jada hi furti nahi hai? “( Leave about me.. Don't you think you are over excited at this age?)  She said this mockingly…  Here it was clear that this situation de-escalated at the same speed as it escalated… Nalini felt relaxed after hearing this.    Anna just giggled and kept on looking at Rachana.  Because of Anna's comment on her and the way he was looking at her with a smile, Rachana blushed and stayed just in front of Anna, it looked like she was giving an indirect signal to Anna. 

Rachana:” Dekho pet pe sb chip chipa … . Laga diya “
 ( See you put this sticky…  on my belly)   It was clear to Aditi and Anna now that Rachana is warmed up and looking forward to the action.   Anna was trying to control his urge.. Because he has no idea how Aditi might react to this. But other hand he is getting perfect opportunity to fuck this young and beautiful wife of village jamindar. 

Anna didn't say word just kept looking at her.. 

Rachana:” Munh pe chidak diya aapne… “ ( You spread it on my face also..)  While saying she was cleaning some drops from her face again… She could have left the room but NO, she was just lingering around.. 

Anna walked a few steps back and leaned his back to the wall and kept one leg on the wall.. Looking at Rachana… This was the exit point for Rachana. She looked at Anna again.. when she was about to leave Anna asked. 

Anna:”Kya baat kr rahi ho muh pe ud gya? “ ( What?  It spread on your face?) 

Rachana got a few more seconds again.. With smile on face she replied

Rachana:” Nahi to kya… 5-6 chinte to muh pe hi padi.. “ ( Yes.. 5-6 drops fell on face only) 

Nalini was just outside of this room, she understood what is going on there in room. This moment was getting heated up, then she said. 

Nalini:” Mai terrace pe hun… “ ( I will be on terrace)  To whom she was telling? was it Anna or was it for both Anna and Rachana? 
Rachana didn't know that Nalini aunty was outside, she was shocked and she held her palm over her mouth as she realized Nalini aunty heard what she said.  
She was quite.. She had clenched her teeth in embarrassment with an awkward face. 
They heard Nalini's steps going away.. Then Anna signaled with his hands that she has gone out.
Anna smiled after hearing that… And Rachna blushed. She also understood that Nalini aunty is giving a window for them. 

But Anna stayed quiet for some more time.. Here Aditi one way watching this sexual tension buildup with her own eyes, It was 100 times more arousing than any movie can show in those scenes. 
But another way she was hoping that Rachana to go from this room. She doesn't want Anna to have sex with her. With Nalini aunty it's ok.. Because it was going on for a long time.  Someone coming after me and tasting this nectar, it's simply hard to digest for her. Here Nalini aunty  gave a clear green signal to them and went to the terrace. How can she do that? Aditi was disturbed because she was definitely somewhere emotionally connected  to Anna.  
              Since there was no move from Anna, Rachana walked slowly towards the door.  When she was near the door she looked at Anna again.. 
Anna was very calm and relax… he opened his mouth again

Anna:” To koun hai wo bahaddur jisne is gaon ke sabase bade zamindar aur neta ki biwi jo gaon ki sabase sundar aurat hai… uski tange failai “ 
( So who is that brave man who has… spread the legs of the most beautiful woman of this village whose husband is the biggest landlord of this village and a big politician.)   Rachana gave a cunning look to Anna as he mentioned “tange failai” ( spread the legs)  and the blushed. 
Rachana was a beautiful woman, When Rajat reached marriage age. Sharad and his wife wanted to get a beautiful daughter in law in this family.  Since Sharad was a prominent figure in that region, he didn't get any difficulty finding a required match for his only son. They got the best they were looking for . Rachana was also from a prominent family from a nearby village, she was more educated than Rajat, she was in a nearby city with her uncle and aunty for her higher education. But she agreed for this marriage because Rajat was good looking, they are rich and he was the only son and she will live just 3 km away from her parents after marriage. Overall Rajats nature also she liked. When she got married everyone from this village and relatives were praising her beauty. 

When Anna asked who spread her legs, she gave cunning look first and then couldn't control her smile.. She was already warmed up now. 

Rachana stopped again and put her hands on her face and started laughing… she was blushing. The way Anna asked, leave Rachana even Aditi also aroused. 

Rachana giggled and :” Hai ek pagal… “ ( Yes there is one mad man) 

Anna:” To pagal aadmi se karwa rahi ho… “ ( So you are doing with mad man) 

Rachana was blushing .. She paused for a few seconds and said.. 

Rachana:” Usko bs ghusana hota hai… janwar kahi ka” ( He just wants to ram inside  … he is an animal) 

Anna giggled and didn't say anything..he just kept on looking at her with a smile on face. So far Rachana has already reached her maximum limit. He was testing her patience level… she couldn't control her feelings, but she can't ask him for that… 

She looked at Anna with a crying face.. And banged her legs on the floor in frustration, jerking her both hands.. She was trying to show her stubbornness in a kiddish way.  She made crying face and “ Unhh.. Unh.. Unh… “ She was looking at Anna with hope… Aditi can see those expressions, Rachana was standing near the door, light from outside was shining on her face.  This short figure of Rachana, banging feet like a kid.. And a very innocent cry-like face… That touched Anna's heart, that was the very cutest way of asking for sex. 

Rachana asked Anna “ Please take me without saying those words “ Anna looked into her eyes and stepped forward. 
He immediately bent and grabbed her sari from bottom and raised her sari and petticoat above her waist in one go.Aditi surprised by this sudden move, she was hoping Rachana will go out since she was already at the door.
Aditi can see Rachana's  big fair ass in a blue panty . With left hand Anna held her sari and petticoat, with right hand he pulled panty very roughly in one go. Her big round ass cheeks were visible to Aditi now. She can't believe this is happening , Yes there was jealousy along  with arousal and excitement also. 
Anna tightly hugged Rachana and squeezed her ass cheeks very roughly and slowly turned her back towards Aditi, his was facing towards Aditi now. 
Because of Rachanas short structure ,Her thighs were looking strong and ass cheeks were big . Her ass cheeks were fair and Aditi could see there was black mole on her right cheek and one on her calf. 
Anna lifted Rachana holding her ass cheeks, she put her face in his neck and she hugged Anna tightly. In this rough handling by Anna, her bangles were making “ Kin.. Kin.. Kin “ Sounds… . And she was in between moaning.. When Anna squeezed or spanked her ass, Aditi could see the vibrations on Rachana's ass cheeks and thighs. Her moans were muffled because she dug her face in Anna's neck. Anna kept her down and slide his hand from top in her ass crack.. Only the middle finger vanished in the ass crack and other fingers were sliding up and down on her cheeks.. Rachana could sense the middle finger rubbing on her ass hole. When Anna's hand goes all the way down he touches her pussy with middle finger and slightly enters his finger in pussy and brings back that wetness to her butt hole.. And again slides back to pussy.. This was happening for some time. She was pushing her ass backwards to get more touch by his fingers.  One thing Aditi could clearly see was this beautiful woman hadn't shaved her pussy. There was a big black bush over her pussy. 
    Anna slowly tried to enter his finger in Rachanas ass hole. Rachana moaned initially and then immediately stepped forward as not to let his finger inside… but Anna still pushed his finger inside. She moaned… 

Anna:'' Jhante katati nahi?  Jawan aur sundar aurat ho kar bhi itani badi jhante … . “ ( Why don't you shave public hair?  You are beautiful and young, still keep this bush here?) 

Rachana:”  Usaka kuch alag maja hota hai… usne hi bola tha “( It gives different pleasure… … he only told me) 

Anna:” Fir mai bhi maja leta hun aaj… “ ( Then i will also have that fun today)   He was inserting his finger deeper   

“ Nikalo na ungali wahan se   “ ( Remove that finger from inside.. Please) 

Anna:” Ungali ki kya baat kar rahi hai… aabhi lund ghusane wala hun mai.. Tumhari gaand mai” (you talking about finger?... I am going to ram my dick in your ass) 

Rachana:” Bilkul nahi… aapka gadhe jaisa bada hai… mai nahi lungi piche se… chalna mushkil kar doge aap mera.. “ ( Not at all.. Your dick like a donkey… I won't take it in my back… You will make walking difficult for me) 

Anna:” Kabhi gaand nahi mari usane tumhari? .. Kaisa pagal hai fir?  Itani badi gaand nahi dikhati usko? “ ( He never fucked your ass? Which level of mad is he? Can't he see such huge ass?) 

Rachana giggled:” Wo mangata hai par mujhe dar lagta hain…wo bilkul jaanwaron jaisa beharahmi se karta hai ( he was asking but so far I didn't give him… I am afraid because he does it like an animal) 

Anna:” Aise kya bacche jaisi harkat karta hai… gaand aram aram se mari jati hai… “ ( How come he is behaving like a kid… ass should be fucked slowly and steadily) 

Aditi was holding her pussy over shorts, she was dripping wet now… This discussion was making her excited

Rachana :” Han bachha hi hai wo… samajh nahi hai usko utani” ( Han he is kid… he is not that smart) 

Anna was still rubbing her pussy and ass hole… he paused for 2 seconds and… 

Anna:” Matlab? “

Rachana:” Wo 18-19 saal ka hoga.. “ ( He must be 18-19 years old..) 

Anna was shocked he held Rachanas shoulders and looked at her and asked… 

Anna:” Kya baat kar rahi hai? 18 saal ke ladke ne tumhari jaisi sundar aurat ko pataya? “ ( What are you saying? an 18 years old boy hooked a beautiful married woman like you?) 

Rachana giggled and said :” Han.. Umar mai chota hai par… usko pata hai auraton ko kaise patakar…(giggled) “ Yes.. He is young… but he knows how to hook women and.. (Giggled) 

Anna:” Matlab aur bhi auraton ke sath chl rha hai uska?  To pakka khiladi hai fir wo… .. “ ( That means he is having relationships with other women also is it? … If yes then surely he is big player) 

Rachana:” Wo kabhi bhi nahi batata.. Aur kiske sath kar rha hai… . Par pahali baar jab kar raha tha tab mujhe samajh aya usko bahut cheeze pata hai…isane mere pahale aur abhi bhi pata nahi kis kiske sath kiya hoga..“ He never told… with who else he had sex.. But when he had first time, I understood he knew lots of things he must have done with many more) 

Anna:” Fir abhi to mujhe sunana hi hai… tabhi tumhari chudai hogi. “ ( Now I want to hear that… then only you will get fucked) 

Rachana “ Wo sab yaad kar ke hi… mai gili ho jati hun… jo bhi hai wo mujhe aur us ladake ke siva kisko pata nahi. Aur ab aapko bataungi…pata nahi kyon par mujhe ye batane ka soch kar hi ajeeb si gudgudi si ho rahi hai“ ( Just by thinking itself  I become wet down there…So far just me and that boy knew happened between us. … Now I am going to tell you… I don't know why but I am feeling strange tickling just thinking about it… ) 
Anna asked her to go ahead.. 

Rachana started telling her first encounter..  Anna was interested to know how the young boy seduced this mature lady… but more importantly Rachana was very excited to tell this.  Maybe she was happy because, Just few mins back she got to know that well respected personality Nalini aunty is also doing the same. 
She started telling her story… Anna kept on playing with her body very slowly  . 

“Uska naam Bhiva hai, wo majdur hai… hamare kheton mai kam karta hain. Ya baki chote mote kam jo Rajat batate hai wo karta hai… wo dasavi kasha mai 2 bar fail hogya to… aage kuch padhai nahi ki… yahi kheton mai kam karta hai… . Aur uske baap ka ek badha bhainsa hai… wahi gaon mai kisi ke bhianson pe… chadha ke thode paise kamata hai… “ (  He is labor.. He works in our farms… or sometimes he does small tasks that Rajat gives… . He failed in 10th standard twice and did not study further… he works on a farm… and his father has big bull buffalo… when someone buffalo needs to breed they pay him and he arranges mating for buffalo..)    Aditi was surprised and shocked after hearing this, he was the one who was passing vulgar  comments yesterday and Aditi fantasized getting fucked by him in sugarcane field yesterday, with that fantasy only she had a strong oragasm yesterday…..but still Aditi was surprised, she thought how come this rich and mature beautiful  lady can have an affair with a guy like that.

Anna:'' Shayd maine use kal dekha hai bhaise ke sath… wahi kala patala sa hai wahi na? ghungarale baal hai“ ( I think I saw him yesterday, with a bull buffalo… . He is lean and dark right? With curly hairs) 

Rachana:” Han wahi…wo bolata hai bhaison ko itani bar chodate dekha hai….mai bhains ko aur  aurat ko dekh kar bata sakta hun ki ye chudawa legi ya nahi“ ( Yes  he was the one….He told me that since he had seen buffalo mating so many times…He can tell which buffalo and woman will let him fuck or not )

Anna laughed and “Agar aisa hai to pakka usane aur bhi auraton ko choda hai… par sab chupate nahi kahi bahar nikal hi jate hai… “( If that is the case he must fucked other women… but not all affairs go hidden some .. Makes noise ) 

Rachana:” Yahi pas mai ek aunty rahati hai unhone abhi 4 din pahale mujhe bola tha… ki unone iski highschool teacher ko karate dekha tha” ( One neighborhood aunty told me 4 days back… that he did with his highschool teacher and aunty saw that) 

Anna: “Acha..par pahle, tumhe kaise choda ye bata… “( ok..First tell me how did you fuck first time?) 

Rachana “ Abhi 3 mahine pahale ki baat hai.. Khet mai kuch kaam chal rha tha…Rajat aur baki majduron ke liye khana bhejna tha… . par sabhi busy the to Rajat bole… tum hi aake dekar ja… to mai gayi thi….aise kabhi kabhi khet dekhane jati hun mai..” ( Just 3 months back… there was some work going in our farm….. I had to send food for Rajat and other laborers… . Since everyone was busy… Rajat asked me to bring it to the farm… . So I went, sometimes I go just for visit) 

“Abhi jo ganne ka khet tha usake dusari side pe wo log the… to mai khana di aur wapis aa rahi thi… ye Bhiva pani lane ke liye gaya tha“ ( They were on the other side of that sugar cane field… so I went there and delivered food and was coming back… Bhiva went to bring water) 

Before telling ahead Rachana giggled and dug her head in Anna's chest again.. And looked back towards him and laughed.. She was feeling shy telling the next part.. But at the same time she was excited also, this is the first time she was expressing what she went through. 

Rachana continues.. “ Wahi ganne ke khet ko hi par kar ke aana jana hota hai… to wapis aate waqt mai.. Peshab ke liye ganne ke khet mai hi baith gayi….. To ye kamina pani leke aa rha tha…. mujhe wo dikha nahi tha par usne mujhe dekh liya tha… Jab mai peshab kar rahi thi.. Ye pahale mujhe piche se dekh rha tha… . Baad mai dhire se mere piche aake baith kar… sari uthake dekh liya… mujhe thoda mehsus huwa par maine piche nahi dekha… mujhe laga mera weham hai. “
 (  That same sugarcane fields we have to cross while coming and going to the other side… so while returning I sat down to urinate… and he was returning with water… I didn't notice him but he did.. When I was pissing he watched from behind.. And slowly came behind me… and sat down and slowly raised my sari.. I just lightly felt that my sari rose.. But I didn't turn, I just thought it's just illusion) 

The way Rachana was narrating, Aditi could visualize the scene. She was feeling excited again… Aditi very well understands that this boy can definitely do such things since yesterday in the matter of 10-15 seconds itself that guy showed what level of pervert he is. 

Rachana. “Mera khatam hone hi wala tha.. usane niche se hath lekar pahale… . Meri moot ki dhar ke niche apna hath rkha… achanak dhar ki awaj badali aur mujhe thodi garmahat si meri yoni ke pas mehsus hui… to mai niche dekhi… mai dekh kar kuch samajh pati… usane hath meri yoni pe mara…aur jitana usane hath me liya tha pura meri yoni pe… Pachh pacchh puchh. . Kar ke hath marane laga…ek-do second mai hi usane 4-5 bar meri yoni pe mara…mai ekdm ghabara gayi . .. Mai dar ke uthane hi wali thi.. Tab usne usi hath se meri dahini tang pakad kar mujhe paltaya… aur mai pith ke bal jameen pe gir gayi… meri tange already faili aur ghutno mai mudhi hui thi….. Panty pahale se ghutano pe thi….. meri chut (giggled..) usake samane thi… aur usane pahale hi uska… . Lund bahar nikala tha.. Aur bilkul tana huwa tha uska“  

( I was about to finish… and he slipped his palm below my piss stream from behind… I heard urine stream sound changed and  I felt a little warmth near my pussy… so I looked down… before I could react.. He patted my pussy with hand full of urine… that Puchh.. puchh. Puchh sound came… he did that 4-5 times in just a matter of 1-2 seconds… . I was terrified and I was about to get up… But before that he held my right thigh with the same hand and raised it and turned me to fall on my back… my legs were spread and bent in my knees… panty was already down to knees….. My pussy was wide open in front of him… and he has already removed his dick from pant… which was already hard) 

She was feeling shy to tell further but it was clear that she was enjoying saying it, she was aroused .  Aditis pussy was wet again… she was in the same field yesterday….. If he would have been there, ohh my god… if someone's legs are already spread… pussy open… dick is already out… . What chance is left to avoid penetration… .. One could come out of that field only after getting fucked… 

Rachana.. continued narrating after a pause of few seconds.. She was blushing a lot now… 

Rachana:” Wo zapak ke meri tango ke bich mai aya… aur uska lund turant meri chut pe dabaya… wo to tana huwa tha.. Par chut gili bhi nahi thi…. Par fir bhi uska topa ghus gaya… . mujhe dard huwa… mai usake kandho ko hat rakh kar dhakk marane hi wali thi…. Us janwar ne zor ka dhakka lagaya aur usaka lund bahut andar ghusa… mai “ohhyy maaa… mar gyi… “  kar ke Chillai … mai usko dhakka hi mar nahi payi balki…mera sir jameen pe rakh diya… tabhi mai jor se chillane hi wali thi… usane baen (left) hath meri muh pe dabaya…  aur kan mai bola… wo shabd abhi bhi yaad mai mujhe… “ Malkin aapke chut mai lund abhi ghus gaya hai….. Aap chilla ke logon ko bs ye bata degi ki aap bhi gaon ke un auraton main ho jinki ganne ki khet mai chudai hui hai…….. Pura gaon bolega..… Rajat malak wahan motor dekhte rahe… . Aur tab tak unki biwi ko koi chod diya….. “  Mai hath hatane ki koshish kar hi rahi thi par uski baat se mai thoda dar si gayi….wo waisa hi mere upar leta rha kuch samay ke liye....mujhe laga meri chut mai iska kuch asar hone laga tha… wo mere munh ke pas aapna munh lekar aya…pr hath meri munh se hataya nahi tha  aur fir bola “Rachana Maaalkkkin….. Bhiva se chudwa lijiye na… . “ wo mera naam pahli bar mere samane le rha .… aur wo jis andaaj se maaalkkin bola rha tha… mai garam hone lagi thi….. Uska muh mere muh ke pass hi tha… mai usaki sason ko mere muh pe mahsus kar rahi thi…..aur wo meri aankh mai dekh kar bola.. “ Rajat Maalik aapki biwi mere lund ke niche hai”    Usane ek halka zataka diya...... Maalik aapki Rachana Bhiva ke lund ke niche hai.. Usane aur ek zataka diya… uska lund bahut andar ghus gya tha… itana andar Rajat kabhi ponhche hi nahi the… fir mere kaan ko chum kar bola.. “ Maalkin chut gili ho gayi hai aapki.. “  usane hath muh se hataya… aur pura andar ghusaya… aur mai.. “Aunhhhh…uffff” kar ke siski… . mere hath usake pith par gye… aur wo mere munh ke upar apna munh lekar aya aur… bahut dhayn se mera chehara dekhane laga… aur bola… “Kabhi sapano mai bhi socha nahi tha ki…. Aise gori aur sundar aurat ke chut mai kabhi mera lund ghusega.. “ … . 

( He immediately came between my thighs and pushed his dick on my pussy… . Just bulbous went inside, it was painful… I was about to push him by shoulders but he gave big jerk… and his dick went more inside and it was big jeark I couldn't balance myself and i laid my head on ground… I was about to shout, he immediately put his left hand on mouth and said me, those words I still remember  … “ Madam my dick is already inside you… if you shout now you will just let know whole village that you are also among the women who got fucked in sugarcane fields… and people will say Rajat sir was busy fixing motor and meanwhile someone fucked his wife… “ I was trying to remove his hand from mouth…I was scared also….He stayed on me like this for some time and I was feeling something in my pussy also….. But he didn't let me take off his hand… he brought his face near my face and said “ Rachana Maddaamm… . Please let Bhiva fuck you “  he was calling me by my name for the first time… I was warming up. 
His face was still near my face …..i could feel his breathing on my face …then he said “ Rajat malik your wife is below my dick now… “  He gave a small push to his dick… .. malik your Rachana is below Bhivas dick… . ( He pushed further more.  Till this depth Rajat was never able to reach. … he said “ Madam you are wet now… “( And he gave the final thrust and the whole dick went inside… ) … I let out a big moan..…my hands went to his back. He brought his face near mine and looked into my eyes and said… . “ I can't believe my dick is inside pussy of such beautiful and fair lady)    

And after what he did it.  I don't know how to tell ahead… 

After hearing  this Anna and Aditi were aroused.. Anna removed his dick from pant… he lifted Rachana like a doll… when he lifted she was surprised by his strength… he pointed his dick near her pussy and told Rachana… “ Tu aage batayegi tabhi teri chudai hogi aaj… “ ( If you continue telling ahead then only you will get fucked now  )  Aditi was aroused by Rachanas narration but she was still fighting inside , because Rachana was just one second and one centimeter away from getting fucked by Anna. Rachana was at the point where Aditi was not able to reach so far and Rachana got there in just a matter of 5-10 mins. Of course in different circumstances but ultimately it will end up getting eternal pleasure and lifelong memories. 

Rachana:” Anna aapka bahut bada hai…” ( Yours is too big… “

Anna:” Tumhare hero se bhi?? “ ( bigger than your hero?) 

Rachana:” Han.. Uska 7.1 inch (giggled) .. usane mere samane hi nap liya ek bar ..mere kitche mai… “ ( Yes  his dick is 7.1 inch.. (Giggled)  He measured in front of me.. In the kitchen ) 

Anna:” Pahale ganne ke khet mai kaise choda wo bata  ….waise mera 8.3 inch hai(giggled)“ ( First tell me how he fucked you in sugarcane field….by the way mine is 8.3 inch(giggled))   

Anna slowly released her and her pussy slowly swallowed Annas dick inside. She let out a moan.. “ Unghhfff” and stretched her legs to not let go dick too deep.. must be little painful for the first time… 

Rachana:Wo mere upar tha… uska lund pura ghusa hua tha… par abhi dhakke nahi laga rha tha… bs andar daal ke mujhe dekh rha tha…kabhi mere hothon ko dekhta… mujhe Rajat aur baki logonki awaj sunai de rahi thi… kuch hasi majak mai kam kar rahe the wo log. … maine isko bola…. “ Bhiva wo log yahi paas mai hi hain.. “   usko samajh aaya mai mana nahi kar rhi hun… .. Wo has ke bola… “ Maalik ki awaj aa rahi hai tabhi to aur maja aa rha hai… unki sundar biwi majdoor ka lund chut mai lekar khet mai padi hai.. Aur chudane ka intzaar kar rahi hai… “ (  He was on top of me… his whole dick was inserted into me… but he was not yet stroking it… just lying on me.. Looking at my face, my lips, keeping his hard dick in my pussy… .  I could hear Rajat and other members' voices . they were laughing on some jokes while working….. So I said “ Bhiva they are nearby only.. “ He realized that I am not fighting anymore… he smiled and said.. “ I can hear sir that's why it is giving me more pleasure… . His  beautiful wife lying in the field.. With labors dick in her pussy and waiting to get fucked… .) 

Rachana:” Usane jaise hi bola ki chudane ka intezar kar rahi hai… mai sharma gayin.. Mujhe hasi aa rahi thi… wo waise hi meri taraf dekh rha tha… . Mujhe pata tha wo meri muh se sunana chahta tha… ajeeb lag rha tha… uska lund kab se chut main tha par ho kuch kar hi rha tha….. Wo hasate huye bas dekhate ja raha tha… . Fir maine sir ghumya aur dusari taraf dekha … . usne mere blouse ke upar ke do button khole… mai kuch boli nahi bs dekh kar wapis sir ghumaya… fir usane bra se mera  baen side ka boob bahar nikala… . mujhe laga abhi muh mai lega… . Par nahi bs dekh rha aur bol… “ Kitane gore aur tight hai meri Rachana ke mumme… “  Jaise hi usane bola meri Rachana mai uske taraf dekh ke aankh badi ki… par wo hasate huye dekha raha tha…mai hasi rok kar dusari taraf dekhane lagi… 
(When he said waiting to get fucked… I blushed..i was feeling shy, he continued looking at me.. I knew he was waiting for me to ask for it… It was a different feeling, his dick was deep inside me but he was not doing anything… . He was just looking at me and smiling.. So I turned my head to the other side…. He removed the top two buttons of my blouse… I didn't say anything just looked at him and turned my head again… they he removed left boob out of my bra… . I was thinking he will suck it now… . But no, He just kept looking at it… and then he said “ My Rachana has  such fair and tight boobs “.... when he said “ My Rachana” I widened my eyes… . But he was still smiling,  I try hard to control my smile and looked on other side..) 

Rachana:” He put hands on my both side and slowly pushed himself up… .. His dick slowly coming out, I liked that sensation also… I was hoping he will just push it in… but no he kept on pulling out… it was almost removed, only bulbous was inside and he looked at me… I was waiting for him to push in…..He slowly pushed just 2 cm in and again stopped ... I was getting frustrated ... .i thought he would just push in now looking at my frustration but he pulled it out completely….. I suddenly felt emptiness 

Rachana:” Fir lund bahar nikal ke bola… . Ye dekhiye malkin ji… . aap ki chut ka ras… dekhiye kaise gila ho gaya… mai thoda upar uth ke dekha.. uska kala bada lund pura bhiga huwa tha… aur chip-chipa lag rha tha… lund ki kali samane ki chamadi piche mudh gayi thi aur uska bada topa bikul saanp jaise dikh rha tha“ ( Then he removed his dick and said.. Look at this madam… This is drenched in your pussy juice…I got up little and looked.. His big black dick… was completely wet and looks sticky….his black skin of duck was already rolled over …his big bulbous was out and it was looking like a big snake) 

Rachana :” wo fir bola… malkin aapki gaand dikhayiye… gaon ka har mard sochata hoga aapki gaand ke bare nai….. maine bs dekha uski taraf kuch seconds..aur fir mai palat gayi…. aapni kohanee aur ghutano ke bal mai niche mithi mai rakh kar mai zuk kar tayar hogayi…… ( Then he said.. Madam show your ass… Everyone one from village thinks about your ass… I just looked at him for some time and turned… I was bent.. with support of my knee and elbow on floor)    I was thinking he will take me from behind.. 

“  Fir bola Aapkae kulle kitane bade aur gore hai… is kulle pe til hai aapke…aapki jangh bhi kitani damdar lagati hai…aisa bol kar meri jangh ke maans ko pakad kar hilaya…to sb lab-labake hilane laga …dekha kr bola, malkin chalate time aapki gaand aisi hi hilati hogi sari ke andar…….fir thoda ruk kar bola…aap gori ho par chut aur gaand ka ched thode kaale hi hai …mujhe laga aapki to gulabi hogi…par itani jada kali nahin hai… waise sabaki kaali hi hoti hai jada tr?  Wo pardesi heroin ki hi.. gulabi hoti hongi na? (  Then he said your ass cheeks are bigger and fair.. there is black mole on your ass cheek…,Your thighs are also strong and muscular… you are fair but your ass hole and pussy is dark. I was thinking you might have a pink one …but surely not that dark…mostly everyone has black only right? Only those foreign heroines must have pink right?) 

mai wahan pareshan ho rahi thi aur ye hai ki kuch kiye bina bs bolata ja raha tha…pata nahi usko gulabi rang se kya lagav hai…maine piche mud kar dekha… tab usane meri jangho se hath fer kar kullon pe le aya aur sahlane laga….. Fir maine meri gaand ki ched ( giggled)  pe uski saans mehsoos ki… . Fir usane gaand ka ched chatne shuru kiya… .. mai pehle se garam thi aur wahan jaban ki garmi lagate hi mai pagala gayi….pagali bar aisa kuch mehsoos kar rahi thi….. Meri munh se nikal gya “ Bhivaannn… umnnnhh. “ .. Fir wo bola… “ Rachana aaj tumhari gaand marunga mai.. “  maine turant bola maine wahan pe kabhi liya nahi… aur tumhara bada hai… wahan pe nahi… “   ( There I was getting frustrated because he just kept on talking and doing nothing… . Don't know why he was obsessed with pink color... I turned and looked back at him..Then he started caressing my ass cheeks slowly… he parted my ass cheeks and I sensed his nose near my ass hole and then I felt his tongue on my butt hole… . I was already aroused in that he was licking my butt hole, I was feeling that sensation for the first time… I cried out.. “ Bhivannn… umnnhh” Then he said.. “ Rachana I will bang your ass today “ I immediately said… I never taken in there… and yours is big… not there please.) 

Here Anna slowly sliding her up and down on his dick.. Aditi was hearing it carefully. It was very much exciting for her. Aditi wanted to touch her pussy but she was avoiding it because once she touch it she would end up masturbating there itself and might make sounds that Anna and Rachana can hear… she cannot skip a single word from Rachana now.. 

Rachana :fir wo bola “ Itani sundar aur gori gaand hai fir bhi malik ne nahi mari? … kya zandu hai… par ab mai gaand marunga to tum chikhnegi… . Aur wo log sun payenge… to gaand aur kabhi marata hun… aaj meri Rachana ki chut mai bhar bhar ke ras chodata hun… .. Meri Rachana   ..Usane fir se gaand ki ched ko jaban se chat liya…aur usane jaban gaand mai ghusane ki koshish ki…andar gayi nahi but bahut acha laga….aur mujhe wapais se pith ke bal sone ko bola.. .. mai chup chap jaldi se.. Pith ke bal soyi.. Wo kuch bole pahle.. Panty ghutano se niche kar ke nikal hi di aur… taange pura failake bs intazar kar rahi thi….. meri chut bahut jada gili hui thi… ( Then he said  , such fair and beautiful ass you have and still Malik, didn't bang it.. What a looser… but now if I fuck your ass then you will scream out loudly and those people will hear us. I will fuck your ass some other day… today I will feel lots and lots juices in my Rachans pussy… my Rachana ..he licked my ass hole again…then he tried to insert tongue tip j into ass…it didn't go in but it felt very good… and he asked me to lie on back again… without asking anything I immediately turned… pushed my panty down from knees and removed it… and spread my legs and I was ready to get penetrated….my pussy was dripping wet) 

Rachana:” Mera baen side ka boob waise hi bahar tha… isane pahale nippal ho hath lagaya.. Fir pura boob hath mai lekar.. Ek bar dabaya… aur muh aage kiya.. wo aage aane se pahale hi… maine boob hath mai lekar usake muh ke taraf kiya … wo dekh kar hasa… aur… fir bs nipple bahut hi pyar se chusane laga… . Fir dhire dhire … boob muh mai suck karane laga… . mai pagal ho rahi thi… maine uske ghunghrale baal pakade the hath mai..… aur siskiyna ke rahi thi… . ( My left side boob was still out… . He touched nipple first then whole boob… he preasesd once and then… he leaned forward… before he reach i held my boob and pointed towards him… he smiled and took just nipple in mouth and then slowly started sucking my boob… I was going mad…  I held his curly hairs in my hands.. And I was moaning) 

Rachana :” He left my boob from mouth and came on top of me again… . Looked into my eyes… . He was too close to my lips… he smelled  my lips and looked into my eyes….. 
And asked “ malkin aapke honth chumu kya mai? “( Malkin shall I kiss your lips?) I smiled and raised my head.. He also leaned… . I put my hand behind his head and pulled him quickly… he  touched his lips to mine and started kissing me… I opened my mouth wide, as I felt his tongue trying to slip inside… . He pulled his head just little up… still close to my lips and said “ Yahi jaban tumhari gaand ka ched chat rahi thi kuch pal pahale….. Ab hothon ko chat rahi hai… kuch time pahale gaand ki ched mai ghusa raha tha… ab tumhare muh mai ghusa kar.. Jaban pe firaunga… .. dekh rahi hai jab aurat garam ho jati hai to usko… ye kala -gora , acha-bura ya gandha kuch farak nahi padata usko bas lund chahiye hota hai lundl. kisi ka bhi… abhi yahan pe kisi ka kutta bhi aake tum pe chad gaya to bhi tu chudwa legi usase… “  ( He said.. This same tongue was licking your ass hole few moments back and now it's on you lips… it was inserted in your ass hole.. Now it will go in your mouth and play with your tongue… You can see right  when woman is ready.. This black -white good-bad , dirty or clean doesn't matter.. you just need dick just a dick…whomsoever it is….if someone's dog comes here and mounts you , you will let him do it.) 

Yes he was right I just wanted any dick inside me… I opened my mouth and asked for his tongue… We played with tongues for some time… it was hard for me to control anymore.. 
I can feel his dick on my stomach… he kissed me for some time and looked into my eyes… said “ Kabhi socha nahi tha… tumhari jaisi sundar aurat ki chut mai bhi waise hi khujali hoti hai jaisi kis randi ke chut main hoti hai.. Mm” ( I never thought that pussy of beautiful woman like you also itches like a whore) 
I pulled his head near me and kissed his lips again and said 
“ Bhiva  … . Ab chodo mujhe.  “( Bhiva… fuck me now)  he smiled and asked… “ Kisko? “ ( whom?) 

“ Bhiva… tumhari malkin ko chodo ab.. Bs aur nahi saha jata… “ ( Bhiva… fuck your malkin now.. I can't hold it anymore) 

“Koun malkin? “ (Who is malkin?)   That was too much teasing for me… I couldn't control anymore.. 

:” Bhiva.. Kale sand….. ab chadh le teri  Rachana pr… . chod le teri Rachana ko bilkul randi samajh ke“ ( Bhiva.. You Black bull….mount this Rachana now… fuck your Rachana now like a whore) I hold his dick and pointed on my pussy. 

He slowly pushed it inside and dick went in… 
He smiled again… I thought he will stay in this state again asking me to request… I immediately said… 

:” Bhiva ab rokana nahi…bs chodo ab tumhari Rachana ko… dekho meri chut tumhare lund ko jakhad rahi hai… .. Bs mar do meri chut ab… ( Bhiva… fuck your Rachana please… see how my cunt is holding your dick… .. Now please bang my pussy) 

He smiled and started giving big stroke… I moaned “ Awwunnn..”

He started giving powerful strokes… I was surprised by strength of this 18 year old boy… he was multiple times more powerful than Rajat.. And much bigger and longer than him… Rajat likes farms and motors and tractors… We have sex once a week, sometimes once in 2 week.  That too most of the times I approach him. Sundar biwi chahiye inko..par sundar biwi ko bhi kuch chahiye uspe dhyan nahi inka… .. 

Bhiva was fucking me like an animal… It was both painful and pleasurable. Most importantly someone fucking me like a cheap woman that was making me more excited… I said him while he was fucking…. I don't why but the way he was disrespecting Rajat while fucking me I liked it.. To add into that I said.. 

“ Rajat aise kabhi nahi chodate mujhe… “ ( Rajat never fucks me like this… ) 

“ Wo aapni sundar biwi ko pyar se chodate hai… aur mai uski wahi sundar biwi ko.. meri randi bana kar chod rha hun… Rachana randiko aise choda jata hai.. “ (  He fucks his beautiful wife with love.. And I ama fucking his same beautiful wife as a whore… Rachana.. this how whore gets fucked)  

Maine ye sunate hi… usko khich ke uske hothon ko jor se chuma… . He was still fucking me hard.. ( I pulled him ans kissed passionately)  we both smiled… then
I said to him… “ Tune mujhe malkin se Rachana aur ab Rachana se Randi bana diya kamine ( You were calling me malkin.. Then malkin to Rachana… and now Rachana to whore.. You bastard) 

He said “ Aur wahi tuze acha lag rha hai… “ ( That is what you like the most) 

Meri chut itani gili thi ki… chut pachhh. Pachh.. Pachh kar ke awaj aa rha tha.. ( My pussy was so wet that it was making… pachh pachh pachh sounds) 

He was fucking me like an animal… he was so fast like a dog fuckes a bitch….

He said:” Mujhe nahi lagta aage kabhi mujhe mana kar payegi… tujhe lat lagane wali hai iski… main hasi aur uski pith par apni tange jakhar di… mujhe meri pet pe uske jhant ke baal ragadte mehsus huye… “ ( I don't think you are going to say no to me here after… you are going to get addicted to this dick… . I smiled and tightened my thighs over his back…There I could feel his pubic hairs on my stomach) 

“Usane niche chut ki taraf dekh kar bola… tumhare bhi jhant hote to.. Aur maja ata”( If you also had public hairs, it would have given more pleasure) 

Kaise? (How?) 

“ Usane chut mai lund ghusa ke kamar gol gol ghumake ragadna shuru kiya… aur bola.. ab yahan tere aur mere jhat ek dusare main  atak jate… bahut maja ata hai… “ ( He pushed his dick completely and started grinding his pelvis over me.. And said.. If you would have hairs here, yours and mine would have locked.. And given more sensation..) 

We both could hear Rajat and other guys talking and laughing… 
He put both his hands below my ass cheeks, and he was giving push from the bottom also…I felt more pressure from his dick in my pussy.His mouth was near my ear, he was sucking my earlobe. He hissed in my ear and then whispered..“ Rachana.. “ I just hugged him tightly… he again “ Rachana.? “ I was holding the back of his head and pushing his head more onto my neck and on my ear… “ Bol Bhiva.. “... 

He said “ Tumhari ghar ke bistar pe mujhe tumhe chodana hai…..” ( I want to fuck you in your bed..)
I got more excited and.. I said “ Han … chod lena”

He said “ Pura naga kar ke… “ ( Making you totally naked… ) 

I grabbed his hair and pulled his head up… , he didn't stop strokes….. I looked at him with a smile.  Even I never been naked with Rajat also… this boy wants to make me naked, most probably he will be fucking me in the afternoon because that is the time and used to be one in house.  He looked at me and said again.. 

“ Han tere hi pati ke bistar pe tumhe puri nangi karke chodna hai mujhe.. “ ( Yes..on your husbands bed I want to fuck you making completely naked… )  mujhe bahut ajeeb si gudgudi hogyi sunate hi… 

I said “ Han bilkul “  kissed him and tightened my legs on his back again.. 

When he was grinding, I was feeling a different sensation in pussy also…He started grinding faster and faster… he said“ Rajat malik ye dekho tumhari biwi jhad rahi hai….. sundar aur kamuk aurat ko aise janvaron jaise chodate hai.”( Rajat malik see this your wife is cuming… beautiful and sexy woman should be fucked like an animal like this   ) 
I could not hold it anymore… I started cumming. “ Ughh… umnnnnn… ohhnnnnnnn” 
I grabbed his t-shirt tightly on his back… my legs were tightened to his body..It took one min to relax my body, I laid there just closing my eyes….. When I was cumming, he paused like a statue and controlled his ejaculation. He did not cum… when I  opened my eyes, he looked at me and smiled. I didn't know what to say… I was blushing… my face became red because of this heavy fucking… he looked into my eyes and asked.. 

“ Malkin kabhi socha tha… aapko bhi koi aise ganne ke khet mai chodega? “ ( Malkin have ever thought that someone will fuck you in sugarcane field?) 

I smiled and shook my head.. Saying no

“ Tumhari chut se kuch jada hi ras nikalta hai….. Awaj suna kaise aa rha tha..” Pacch pach” ( Your pussy releases too much juice… Did you hear the sound it was making? “ Pachh pachh”) 

I said :” Aaj hi pahali bar aya wo awaj.. “ ( Today is the first time I heard that voice.  ) she covered her face… 

He was slowly grinding his pelvic.,... I told him. 

“ Utho ab jaane do ghar mujhe… “ ( Get up now.. Let me go home) 

He brought his face close to my lips….. And looked into my eyes.. I raised my head.. And touched his lips.. Then put hand on the back of his head and started kissing… . That was a slow and passionate deep kiss… it was more like a lover and not an animal… we were kissing for 3 mins slowly like true lovers… and I broke the kiss and asked….. “ Tera lund abhi tak naram kyun nahi huwa” ( Why didn't your dick is not yet flaccid..) . He didn't say anything and giggled. And gave a slow and deep stroke… I asked him “ Tu jhada nahi na abhi tak? “ ( You are not yet ejaculated right?)   I was shocked… I didn't know how long he will keep on fucking me. 

He smiled and nodded yes… and kissed me again… and he looked into my eyes.. 

“ Rachana…15 min pehle ek sundar aur sanskari biwi… khet ke us side se aayi thi… aur yahan se bahar jate waqt… ek berahami se chudi hui randi bahar nikalegi… . “ ( Rachana… 15 mins back one sophisticated and Beutiful wife entered in this field from one side and now exiting from other side as well fucked whore)  He was deliberately saying my name.. And I was liking it. 

I hit him on his back… .. And said don't call me that.  He just giggled and gave me slow and deep strokes.
After that he fucked me for 10 more mins and came inside me… . We both came together actually… 
     Just 4 days back also he fucked me on the terrace .There was some function and dance competitions were organized late night in our village.  Rajat was the chief guest… I was also invited . It was in the night… so I stayed there till 11:15,  Papa and kids were at home sleeping.  I thought of leaving and came out of the Hall…. I was waiting for one of my neighbor aunty.  Before aunty came he came and told me, “ terrace pe milate hai” ( will meet on terrace)  and left….. Aunty noticed him speaking with him,  everyone knew he works jn our farms but aunty know that I used to be alone in home in afternoon, so she told me to be cautious with this guy because she had seen Bhiva fucking her highschool teacher last year. 
         After reaching home I went straight away to the terrace. He was already on the terrace.He climbed the electric pole near the terrace and entered on the terrace. 
Function ke liye achi sari aur makeup kar ke gayi thi… usne terrace pe gehun ke boriyo pe mujhe bilkul randi jaisa choda.. Usko pata tha Rajat 1 baje tak aane wale nahi….. Wo janwaron jaisa karta raha… Jab jhadne hi wala hota tab rok deta… fir wapas shuru hota…. mai 2-3 bar jhad gayi mai bahut thak gayin thi… . Akhir usane mujhe is room mai le aa kar aaeene (mirror) ke samane khada kar ke choda… . mai khud mera huliya aur mere chehare ke bhav dekh kar dang hobgayi thi… . Jab ho akhir mai bade bade jhatake mar ke jhad gya… mai baith hi gayi niche… .usane mujhe aayine me dekh kar bola… “ Function mai kaisi saj dhaj kar aayi thi… maalik dekhega to usko lagega.. ki 3-4 bando ne milkar meri sundar biwi ko choda hai.. “ .. Fir wo wahi electric pole se utar kr nich gaya… …. (  For the function I was dressed properly with subtle makeup…. He came and laid me on wheat sack and fucked like a whore… He knew Rajat will be back after 1 am only.. He fucked me like an animal… .. He used to hold it when he was about to cum… and then used to start again,  I must have came 2-3 times.. At last he took me to this room and fucked in front of mirror… i can't believe how I was looking at that time.. And my expressions were definitely like a whore only… . He gave bigger strokes and came inside me… I immediately sat on the floor.... He looked at me and said.. “ Malik will think my elegant and classy wife… is bangged by 3-4 men at the same time “  He then left the same way down through the electric pole. 
[+] 7 users Like Nostalgic's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Maids Conspiracy - by Nostalgic - 15-09-2023, 11:58 AM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by samcoolpatil007 - 15-09-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by Mampi - 15-09-2023, 06:59 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by sri7869 - 15-09-2023, 07:38 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy 2 - by Nostalgic - 16-09-2023, 08:19 AM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by Devil009 - 16-09-2023, 08:32 AM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by Nostalgic - 17-09-2023, 04:56 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by sonikuri - 17-09-2023, 06:38 PM
RE: Maids Conspiracy I - by Curiousbull - 16-09-2023, 10:25 AM