Adultery Shubha, a housewife becomes slut and then ......
Pramodh’s POV

I am Pramodh, age 29, completed my bachelors and masters in IIT Madras, then started a company and in 7 years time, becomes an multinational company having branches in 8 countries with a asset value of 1000 crores. My mom and dad passed in an accident when I am doing my final year masters. I was from the southern parts of Tamil Nadu. Completed my school in my hometown and cracked into IIT Chennai for my Bachelors of Engineering and also them for my masters.

After my mom and dad passed away, their term life insurance money started to help me to set up my own company in Mumbai. I selected Mumbai, because I feel that I can be globally accepted when I have a head office in Mumbai, and then with my and my staffs hard work we now leading in our areas. My college days I started hunting girls, the first one who took my virginity is Priya mam. Yes, she is my professor and she just completed her masters and started to take class in part time. She is married and having a kid. She always wears saree and I love women in saree. She seduced me and we had sex at her home, at her car, at my rented house etc etc. Then I started my own techniques with other girls and apart from Priya mam, all others are for just one night stand until I meet Jaya.

She was 2 years junior to me and I don’t have any lust on her when I see her on the fresher’s day function.  Then I started going back of her and find that her full name is Jeyashri, she is from a small villages of Tamil Nadu. Even I found out her assets as 34C-30-34, Finally I got the courage on my final year UG and expressed my love. She accepted and from then onwards we become the love birds of the college. Though I had sex with may persons, I had not even tried a single move with her. Then I completed the UG and to be with her I came to study masters in the same campus.

Then we too had sex like other couples and enjoying it and finally one day I saw her having sex with one of our junior and then I dumped her and again concentrated in starting my company after college and also as usual with other girls. Once am out of the college, I started my own company and faced a lot of difficulties and came out of it in these 7 years. And in the later part my interest towards came into dom and sub relationships. 2 of my such relationship last with my 2 PA’s and that too a short of span of time for 6 and 9 months respectively. After that they get married and left the company and the lifestyle too. I will use them for my personal use as well I will share them with my clients for the gratitude of the signing the projects.

When they left me, I use to hire prostitutes for my clients, but they are not satisfied with them, during that time I met Shubha in a client party with her husband. On that day she was wearing a black transparent saree and she was wearing a low neck blouse and her waist line was below her navel. I can see her cleavage and the navel when she walks under the light. On that moment I thought why we can’t make a married women like her to be our whore and decided to make a move on her first. I asked one my friend detective to get all her details including her sex life. First I used my contacts with her husband’s company to give him a promotion and then make him travel a lot, which means he must be at home only 10 to 12 days a month.

I got the report in 2 months time and then I started to plan to see how she is submissive and tried with the phone and in 2 days she shows she is a born slave and I decided to show my face and body to her. I don’t have 6 packs body, still I am fit by the cardio which I am doing daily for 1 hour. Because of her hesitation in meeting me I though she won’t come. But when I saw her at my café’s entrance I understand how she is desperate to get fucked. The thing now I want from is she must be a excellent slut to make my clients happy. So I thought of using some strangers in her training. Though they are strangers to her, I will use my friends since with strangers I can’t be sure about her safety. Because always I like consensual non consent and I believe this won’t bring any problem either for me and my business.

Shubha’s POV

That day evening, I went to the groceries to buy some vegetables, while coming back I went inside the mobile shop to check if Vivek is there and yes he was there. I was wearing a transparent saree which shows my cleavage and started talking with Vivek about my phone and how to use some apps. He is very cool guy and while he was saying about my phone, he is checking on my cleavage through the transparent saree. I am also but excited and my pussy starts getting wet. Then I went out of the shop and saw that Vivek is seeing me and I starts swaying my hips more than any day and left that place. After some time I received a message in my phone from Pramodh sir.

Pr: Nice try bitch

Me: Are you seeing me sir.

Pr: Bitch I have eyes on you always and you are not going out of my sight.

Me: Ok sir

Pr: See you tomorrow my whore.

Me: Ok sir

The he cut the call. In the evening I feed my kid and then the neighbour sister took my kid away and he said he will keep him with her and left. I was alone at my house, so I thought of taking forward the seduction of vivek. I called Vivek and said I am having some doubts in the computer, and my computer is also very slow. He said he will come in 15 minutes after closing the shop. Then I called my husband and asked when he will be coming. He said he was busy in a work and he will reach home in another 3 hours. So I am happy to hear this and I thought I have atleast 2 hours even if I have sex with Vivek. Vivek came and ring the door as he said in another 15 minutes which is 8pm now. She opened the door and let vivek inside the house. Vivek again saw her and she was still in the same saree.

Vi: What is the problem you are facing mam?

Me: What? (I thought he finds out I am seducing him)

Vi: With the computer mam?

Me: Yeah Yeah, as said previously my system is bit slow.

Vi: May be some software problem or dust.

Me: You work on it and I will bring something to eat and drink.

Vi: Ok Mam.

Vivek opened the laptop and I am sure he will try to clear the history and the first link in the history will be a sex story. He saw the system and looking at my back. I can see him from the mirror in the kitchen. I believe he must have seen the link which is about a cheating housewife. Now I removed the pink from the saree pallu which is attached to the blouse and then went near him and give the juice to him but unfortunately my pallu didn’t fall in front of him. He drank the juice and then left the place just bidding me bye and I was bit disappointed. Then as usual I took bath and slept.

The next morning I was excited and I asked my neighbour akka to keep the kid till evening and she happily accepted. Then I started cooking for the morning and afternoon and completed everything 9am. Then I removed all my dress and switched on the washing machine and went to take bath. I removed all the hairs in my pubes, armpits, legs and hands using veet cream. Then took bath and applied scent to my pussy, armpits and starts wearing a full transparent lacy yellow bra and lacy yellow panty. Then applied my little make up like face cream, strawberry flavoured lip balm and hair spray. Then wore the shapewear petticoat, tight yellow blouse to show my cleavage very clear, and dbangd yellow transparent saree showing right side of the boobs completely coming out of the saree and displays the cleavage. Comps the hair and then applied sindoor in my forehead, and keeps jasmine flower in my hair to make the atmosphere sexy.

Sharp 10am I hear the door bell and I was expecting Pramodh and opened the door. But Vivek was standing there and seeing me in that dress, his mouth was opened and admiring me.

Vi: Wow, Shubha mam you look beautiful and sexy. (For the first time he mentioned am sexy)

Me: (blushed and said) Thanks

How I become a slut, someone apart from my husband is saying am looking sexy and I am thanking him. Its is because my husband had never said to me that I am sexy.

Me: What happened vivek?

Vi: I just opened the shop and found the mobile is not there. I thought maybe I must have left here when I came yesterday. So I came to check.

I allowed him inside the house and asked him to check near the computer and he checked it and couldn’t find it.

Vi: Sorry for disturbing you, I hope I must have kept it in my house.

Me: No problem. Youy are always welcome.

Then vivek left and I looked at the time and it was 10.30am and again I started waiting for Pramodh. Out of curiosity I tried calling him and the number was switched off. Then in another 15 minutes I heard another ring at the door.

Contn...
[+] 4 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shubha, a housewife becomes slut and then ...... - by hornydude2k - 09-12-2023, 12:51 PM