Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
(09-12-2023, 03:51 AM)vpw65 Wrote: A very interesting conversation indeed where we learn how ladies train themselves to control their urethra as well as their flow, a feat not possible by men. They also master the art of flow control to make it easy to stand and release their pee without messing their clothes or exposing themselves and their genitals.

In the 70s when I would observe ladies pee behind tents at large gatherings and other events held outdoors under tents. Most ladies would do a conventional squat to pee with little or no privacy, but some would opt for the standing way where they would have luxury or relative privacy.

I recall observing a group of ladies around five of them, three young under thirties and two older in their upper thirties' early forties. They were with their kids and babies. When I got closer, I realized they were standing at that spot as they calmly emptied their bladders. From a distance no one could make that out unless they came closer. What was amazing to notice how the ladies controlled their streams below their sarees without raising their hems, few of them had their hems raised above their feet to avoid wetness from the splatter. Only one of the older ladies had her hem raised to her knees with her legs apart as she was in process of releasing a thick strong stream. All this while their kids stood next to them, while they chatted with each other.

Amazing
[+] 1 user Likes nishith's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by nishith - 09-12-2023, 06:03 AM