Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
(06-12-2023, 01:24 AM)vpw65 Wrote: I would guess that under her ghagra choli, she definitely came prepared and didn't have any panties on.

(07-12-2023, 12:49 PM)vpw65 Wrote: Sounds like your sister doesn't wear any panties, only then its possible to do a pee like she did.

(08-12-2023, 12:24 AM)vpw65 Wrote: Seems she utilized her dress to do a quick concealed standing pee but I am sure at the cost of getting her panties wet.

(08-12-2023, 09:14 AM)vpw65 Wrote: Most likely as panties today are commonplace even with rural ladies.

In my circle, I have quite a few female friends who work in marketing, and recently, we found ourselves engaged in a lively discussion about a topic that's often overlooked—attire policies and the challenges they pose for women in the field. It turns out that some brands enforce strict dress codes, particularly when it comes to sarees, necessitating the use of panties underneath. However, the choice of material becomes crucial in such scenarios, with satin or nylon being preferred over cotton due to their resistance to getting wet for an extended period.

The conversation took an interesting turn as we delved into the practical aspects faced by these women, especially when they venture out into the field for sales or door-to-door deliveries. While traveling with only female colleagues usually eases things, occasional inclusion of male team members introduces complications. The challenge arises when the urgency to relieve oneself clashes with the dress code, making it difficult for women to discreetly handle such situations, especially when bushes for privacy are nowhere in sight.

One of the intriguing points that emerged from our discussion was the creativity women employ in managing these circumstances. Facing traffic on the road with male colleagues, many of them feel uncomfortable vocalizing their needs. Consequently, they've developed a skill for discreetly releasing small amounts of urine at different locations when faced with such challenges. Interestingly, it seems that women, by nature or practice, possess greater control over stopping mid-action compared to their male counterparts. This skill, while born out of necessity, showcases the resourcefulness and resilience of these women navigating the unique challenges of their profession.
[+] 1 user Likes shuklahnpee7's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by shuklahnpee7 - 08-12-2023, 09:38 PM