Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
Last weekend, our group of friends decided to catch a late-night movie. Five of us piled into my car, while another car carried an additional five friends. In my car, I was driving, accompanied by a friend in the front seat, and in the back, there was one guy and two girls—one of whom was part of a couple. The lady next to me wore a T-shirt and jeans, the other girl donned a full-length frock (midi), and the lady from the couple was in a top and a full skirt.

The showtime was at night since it was the last screening of the day. When the movie concluded, the entire mall had closed down, and the extra lights were switched off. The parking area was dimly lit, providing just enough illumination for us to locate my car.

After leaving the theater, we gathered to discuss the film. In the midst of our post-movie conversations, the lady from the couple approached me, requesting the car key as she wanted to grab a water bottle. I handed her the keys, and as she headed toward the car, I couldn't help but steal a glance in her direction. I observed her opening the car door, taking a quick sip of water, and then moving to the end of the car. Holding the bottle in both hands, she seemed lost in thought for a moment before returning to us. A couple of minutes later, we made our way to the car.

Upon reaching our vehicle, I noticed a wet spot on the ground where she had been standing.
[+] 2 users Like ankit12's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by ankit12 - 08-12-2023, 12:09 AM