Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
The thread has become active again, and I'm delighted to see new incidents being shared. I would like to contribute by adding a story from my past, specifically the first time I witnessed and confirmed my sister peeing while standing.

I understand that this might be uncomfortable for some readers, and I apologize if it is not to everyone's taste. However, I want to share my genuine experiences.

During my younger years, I often wondered if girls could pee while standing, but I never had the opportunity to witness it. After my sister's divorce, she came to live with us, and her wardrobe included various types of clothing such as knee-length skirts, sarees, gowns, chaniya choli, and more. I observed her a few times after her return, suspecting that she might be peeing, but I couldn't confirm it. She always seemed to choose locations like the gutter or the lawn, making it difficult to spot any evidence.

Then, one day, my uncle purchased a new plot and began constructing a two-story house with a third floor, half of which consisted of one room and the other half, a terrace. Construction was still ongoing, with pending tasks like doors, windows, colors, and interior work. Workers were actively engaged in these activities. On the day of this incident, we went to visit the construction site.

My sister, wearing a kurti and lehenga (a full-length skirt), informed me that she needed to use the restroom. I suggested she go to the house as we were about to arrive. Upon reaching the house, I unloaded the car and spoke with the workers, passing along messages from my uncle. We then went upstairs to inspect the ongoing work. In one room on the second floor, half of the space was filled with goods, including AC indoor-outdoor units, boxes of tiles, and stacks of cement bags.

As I gazed out the window, my sister moved to the other side between the boxes and the wall. I noticed her pause and inspect the wall, take a few steps, turn toward me, seemingly reading information from an AC box sticker, check a cement stack, and finally approach the window. We asked if she was ready to leave, and she said yes.

On our way back to the car, I inquired if she needed to use the restroom. I mentioned that we could either go home or find a public toilet nearby. She reassured me that it was fine, but I could sense her relaxation. To confirm, I asked if it was genuinely okay or if I should stop near some bushes. She insisted it wasn't necessary. Later, when I gave her the car key and pretended to discuss a matter with the carpenter, I revisited the places she had explored on the second floor. I discovered a small wet patch where she had stopped to check the wall and a larger puddle near the AC boxes and cement stack.

To be honest, I was aroused at that moment. Confirming that no one was around, I couldn't resist rethinking the scenario and my sister. It was the first time I had concrete proof and confirmation that she was indeed peeing while standing, and the experience left a lasting impression on me. I literally Jurk on that place and after that I also peed on same one of the puddle..
[+] 1 user Likes devang's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by devang - 07-12-2023, 10:07 AM