Thread Rating:
  • 101 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
Hi Sean, I absolutely hear what you say and understand it completely. As a writer it is a mammoth of task to write and as a reader it's probably 10 minutes. But right now as a reader What I can say is that Reading the particular monologue completely and reading it in bits and pieces have it own kind of merit. As per me I have absolutely shared my feeling about Anita, what is she behaving like and what I think about her. Besides this I have no more words to say about her and about the particular scene because it is not in its entirety. It will be more easy for us a reader to share and give you a complete feedback about the scene when it ends there. Because what happens is we tend to get repetitive in our response and sometimes it wouldn't come because of its inherent nature of incompleteness.

Although about the update it is tremendous development as far as setting up the character of Anita and to say ramu. Anita is what it is but ramu is also opening up, what he needs is an encouragement and little push in that definite moment. Only time will tell us at what point and how the situation demand him to act and what is inside in the ramu.

We wouldn't mind having only 4 updates from you in the month of the scene is being completed, I feel it will do justice to you, as you'll get the ample amount of time, to us as a readers as we can try to be as critical and honest in our review of the particular scene and to the story, for its development as it is moving forward.

We will be there always behind you, encouraging you and being honest in our review. Thank you for your kind service, we are deeply indebted to you for letting us read this exceptional and unique, story.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by Kinkpinkboy - 07-12-2023, 01:16 AM