Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(06-12-2023, 09:11 PM)srider69 Wrote: Wonderful update,  Sean!  Would love to see more movement/ progress !!

If I put myself in the reader's shoe, I agree that longer update would make it more interesting. However, as a writer I get disappointed to see very few comments on the updates which kind of puts me off and lose interest in updating some times. The last few updates have had very few comments. This particular event started almost a month ago and I wanted to finish it fast, but apart from 4-5 readers no one came up with feedback to those updates which put me off. Readers need to understand that if they are not bothered to write a few lines as a feedback to the update, why would a writer put up effort in writing a story on this site? This site is like a community and if one part of the community just remain an outside observer, enjoy the activities from outside without participating then everything will fail. 

Of course readers will have plenty of stories at their disposal as one or the other writer will continue writing, but shouldn't they put themselves in writers' shoe sometimes? I have seen many readers who kept whining about writers lack of update or creativity but once they themselves started writing they ran away very soon realising the hardship of writing. I am also tired of continuously requesting the readers to participate in the story, but they are so stubborn that my requests have started appearing like whining. If you are not interested in the story, just tell it and I will stop. Only your time is not precious. Thanks. 

Note: The above comment was in general and not directed to only you srider69.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by seansean007 - 06-12-2023, 10:14 PM