Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
(05-12-2023, 11:06 PM)anuj02 Wrote: I came across this thread and couldn't resist contributing. Many experiences shared here involve weddings or marriage halls, so I decided to share my first encounter in similar occasions. Although it wasn't a wedding ceremony, it happened during pre-wedding shoots.

This incident occurred when I was 19 years old, around 2013. Being passionate about photography, I worked as an assistant photographer at a photo studio owned by my father's friend. Landing the job was easy due to the connection. Shortly after getting hired, we had a pre-wedding photoshoot location about 100 km from our city. It was a hilly area with a large lake and garden. At that age, I wasn't aware that females could pee standing up, or I had never really thought about it.

We traveled by car, the guy wearing a shirt, pants, and a blazer, while the girl wore a heavy ghagra choli. After a two-hour drive, we reached the destination. Within 15 minutes, we started the photoshoot, capturing various styles and poses. During the session, we became friendly and engaged in conversation.

After around 40 minutes, I went to the car to charge the current battery and fetch a new one for my camera. While inside the car, I noticed the bride approaching. When she stood beside the car, her position allowed those around to see her waist above because of the car's bonnet. Unaware of my presence, she stood there for about 30-40 seconds with her right hand on the car bonnet. Eventually, she left, leaving a round wet puddle on the soil.

I was amazed by what I witnessed, and simultaneously, I felt a heightened level of excitement since it was the first time I saw a girl peeing while standing. As she returned, she received a phone call, stopping briefly. I went back to the area where everyone was, and when she came back, the guy asked her what happened. She replied with a smile, saying, "Nothing."

I would guess that under her ghagra choli, she definitely came prepared and didn't have any panties on.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by vpw65 - 06-12-2023, 01:24 AM