Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
(05-12-2023, 08:12 AM)Nishith Wrote: I recently attended my friend's sister's wedding, and along with our group of friends, we visited the marriage hall. While at the event, I received a call from a client, and realizing that I needed to send some documents from my laptop, I excused myself and headed towards my car.

The marriage hall had an extensive car parking area with multiple rows of parked cars. Mine happened to be in the last row. As I approached my car, I overheard a conversation between two ladies, one in her late 20s and the other around 30, likely sisters-in-law.

The older sister-in-law, dressed in a saree, and the younger one, in a full skirt and top, seemed to be engaged in a playful conversation. What caught my attention was the younger one emulating the older sister-in-law in a mischievous manner. To my surprise, she discreetly removed her underwear without lifting her skirt and placed it in her purse.

Next, she adjusted her skirt, pulling it slightly below her knee, and with a mischievous laugh, she initiated a thin stream of pee that flowed down between her legs. The stream was slow and delicate, resembling a tap running for about half a minute. Following this, the older sister-in-law dbangd her sea-green saree in front of her for a brief moment before they both left the area with laughter.

Curious about what had happened, I approached the spot after they departed, only to find two wet round patches where they had been standing.

The lady in saree was definitely pantiless or had removed them and did a silent standing pee, desi ladies are expert doing that.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by vpw65 - 05-12-2023, 02:17 PM