True story of my Dominating cousin sister
(20-06-2021, 04:36 PM)writer Wrote: I went up. Left burgers from Mcdonalds at table. Went straight my room to change clothes. After few minutes i came out sat with my mom and my aunty. I was having my burger but my cousin sis was not there. She was in her room where she was staying at my home. I asked aunty aapkee baytee ko bulao burger toe kha lay. Aunty said you go ask her. She said to us she is tired just want to rest. I said tired kaisay hoe gayee. Let me check. I was smiling in my heart, as i knew that i did sex with her today. I went to her room, as it was my home so i opened the door and went inside straight without knocking it. She was seeing tv while laying on bed.  I said burger toe kha loe before you sleep. She said not hungry and leave me alone. Instead of going out. I closed the door behind me and went straight near her. I said slowly kya hua aapko, she looked at me. Got up from bed. I noticed she was wearing her same white pant still with that top. Pushed me hard. As i was just ahead that bed, i lost my balance, burger fell down on floor from my hand and i sat on bed.

I was like kya hua ub. I was just sitting on bed only and she was in front of me, looking upset and angry. She said how can you take me to restaurant by doing that. I said what i did. She said you know. I said say i dont understand. Be clear. She got more frustrated and said you idiot. You removed my inner wear and took me to restaurant inside. How can you. I feel so bad and upset. I said sorry if u felt bad. She said what you think of me huh. I am not some low level girl that you can behave any how. I stand and came close to her to calm her down, grabbed her hand and said sorry again. I know you are high class educated girl. I never thought low of u ever. She said why you did that. I stayed quiet for few seconds. Looked at her. She had angry face still. Batao why. Then i said woh i had a fantasy. I just spoke and said it. She said you are sick or what. Dont try these things with me ever again and keep your dirty fantasies with you. She pushed me again. I said acha baabaa sorry keh toe raha hun. She said get lost now or i will slap you rajbir. I could understand salee frustrate thee because chudee thee aaj mujhsay aur meinay issay iskee aukaad dikhayee thee by removing her pantie in car and took her to mcdonald like that. I said acha jaa raha hun. Let me grab these burgers and throw them. I bend to pick burger from floor and went out after saying goodnight to her, she closed the door behind me. I smiled coming out of room and thrown those burgers first in trash. Then said to my mom and aunty. Lagta hai aapke baytee ko bhook nahe hai aunty ji. Aunty said ok bayta leave it. I went my room to rest a bit. I was thinking wah raj mazaa aagaya aaj toe. I called shanky and said him all this, he also got crazy. I actually called him to ask about Rajasthan as i knew my cousin want to see it, shanky went there so he was telling me places to go there and where to stay.

He said par aaygee cousin aapke bhai aapkay saath, abhee toe gusa hai, i said aaygee kaisay nahe, tayra bhai koi na koi tigdam ladayga na. Issay toe mein rajasthan layja kar poora din raat chodunga. Itnee sexy hai salee iska poora mazaa laykar issay apne slave banaunga. Shanky said bhai you are doing really fun yaar. Par lagta hai mayree baaree toe aayge he nahe abhe, i said bayta abhee nahe, pehlay bhai ko enjoy karnay dae. Fikar mut kar bahut tight hai neechay yeah. Tujhay bhee maza poora daegee. Shanky said bhai kam say kam nangee photos ya video toe banao iskee. Woh hee dikha daena, i said haan banaunga rajasthan toe chalay pehlay. Agar chalee toe fir sab karunga iskay saath. He told me some ideas also. How to convince her. I said sahe hai try karunga. He said wah bhai karo try dekho. I said haan abhee toe gussa hai. Dekhta sahee time par will use your idea. Shanky said par aapko bhee kya padee thee pantie kheenchnay kee car mein. We both laughed hahaha. I said yaar fantasy hai tujhay pata toe hai. He said toe mujhay bula layna next time jab aisa kuch karna hoe toe. I said ok. Chal dekhtay. Rakhta hun. I slept after that.

what a great fucking... your such a hot beautiful angry cousin sister sitting on you and pushing your hard tool in her wet pussy and jumping as if she needs it from inside....
I love if she say... "yes Its nice.. I need it more.. please push it deep inside me.. make me happy"

bro please reduce hindhi bro... 
not able to understand very difficult words... 
or please write english meaning for hindi lines please...
I dont want to miss even those few lines...

can you please show us her milky thighs....
can you show us her panties on her knees...
you can cover her main spot if you want.. 

Thank u for nice hot story
your girl is not your property!.. why do you stop your girl from sitting on my lap facing me and getting lost looking deep in to my eyes... FREE HER..Right Now..
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by andhratochennai - 29-11-2023, 12:29 PM