Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mutual Experiences
Memorable Massage Experience with Indonesian Masseuse

Hi, I am Opu. I have heard and also read a lot of stories about other people's massage experiences in their life here as well as other sites too. Here I am narrating one of my experiences which I had experienced a few days ago in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. For some reason I can't share or disclose any information about the name of the masseuse and the exact location of the massage parlor. 

It was like a normal day and I has coming back after attending my interview session for a job. I went to Bukit Bintang area to withdraw and transfer some money to one of my friend's account as per his request. When I finished doing the banking, I came out from the ATM booth and saw that it was raining heavily outside. I had to came out from the ATM booth as it's not allowed anyone to remain inside the booth for long time without any reason. I was passing by and there I saw this lady was approaching me to get a massage from her. It'd be relaxing for me. She was trying to convince me by sticking herself with me.

She was extremely sexy and charming so I couldn't resist myself to get a massage from this girl and respond to her request. Finally, I agreed to take a massage from her. She took me along with her to the massage parlor. We went to a massage room which was air conditioned. I asked her which kind of massage will she give to me, to which she replied that it'll be a Full Body Massage to which I have to be fully naked. I quickly remembered about some of the stories I read about the Massage in various sites along with Xossipy and recalled everything. So I stripped off all my dresses as per her instructions and lied to the massage table facing down to get a massage from her. 

I was waiting with an anticipation what will be happened. Will it going to be the same which I read on the online sites? I was confused and excited at the same time. After a few minutes, she came inside the room by taking the necessary massage elements like, massage oil, towels etc. She told me that she's going to start now. 

She started by massaging my back. She gave me nice back massage from my neck until the end of my spines and lower back area. Then she applied oil to the whole of my legs then started massaging me on my ass cheeks. She was totally friendly and we made small talks by knowing each other just like friends. We were making chit chat and she was massaging my lower back and my ass cheeks very professionally as I was feeling relief of the pains I felt just after the time when I completed my interview session and was coming towards this area. 

She took a quite good time to massage my whole back, specially lower back and my buttocks area. Then she moved towards my legs. She massaged both of my legs by taking around 10 minutes for each legs. I was feeling her soft hands which were rubbing on my legs and I was enjoying the feeling and the soft touches of her hand on my legs. Also I was thinking what will happen when she'll start massaging my front. Am I going to be the one of them who wrote their massage experiences where they took massage from a Massage Girl? I was very excited thinking about all these. 

After spending around 20 minutes in massaging my both legs, she asked me to turn over. Did you remember I wastotally naked and was lying there without any single cloths over my body? So, as I turned over, my semi erect cock was in front of her eyes and she smiled a bit after watching my semi erect cock. To tease me more she whispered in my ear that she's going to give me a sexy surprise. I was confused which kind of sexy surprise will she going to give me, then suddenly she took off her jeans and t-shirt. I was shocked and at the same time, was excited to by watching her getting half naked. All of my thoughts came to the point almost instantly that what I read and heard, were true. Finally I'm also getting the same feeling and the same enjoyment of getting full body naked massage by this sexy masseuse lady. And perhaps she'll treat me in the same way which other writers had experienced. I was excited but tried my best not to show my excitement in my face to this lady because I still wanted to see what comes next.

After taking off her jeans and t-shirts, she came to the dress of only in her bra and panty, means half naked. The she started massaging the front part of my legs again. She took around 20 more minutes in massaging my legs again. She also massaged the fingers of my legs by pulling them one by one by holding my feet in her hands. Then she came up. She put each of her legs on both sides of my body near my waist and came on top of me just right over my cock. She brought down her face and whispered in my ears by asking whether I want to get the full body massage in erotic way or not. I couldn't believe that finally it was happening with me too. I was very excited and said Yes. All of my excitement I kept in myself and still never tried to show it in my face so that my excitements can be kept in me only. 

After getting my agreement, she sat over my cock by placing her panty covered pussy area over my cock. I was feeling the heat of her pussy area on my cock and her weight to. She then started massaging my chest by applying oil. She was sitting over me on my cock and massaging my chest area nicely. I kept my eyes closed by feeling her soft warm body against my groin and enjoying the feeling of her soft hand massaging my chest.

She gave me a good massage in my chest and then she massaged my stomach. Suddenly I felt some pair of soft cotton like thing was massaging my chest. I opened my eyes and shocked to see that, she had taken her bra off from her breasts and also rubbing her naked breasts on my chest by applying some oil on them. She was massaging my chest with her breasts. Watching this my cock became hard almost instantly and was poking her scotch area. I couldn't believe that I was watching it and was happening with me in real, not in my dreams. I was about to cum but also tried hard not to cum as I wanted to see the end of this what will be happened next. 

She kept rubbing her breasts on my chest nicely for around 10 minutes. I was enjoying her breasts rubbing on my chest by closing my eyes and was thinking and also thanking all those writers who shared their experiences which became a role model and a way of handling this situations which helped me by giving a tips of facing the feeling which I was getting. I was in my thought by closing my eyes and then suddenly I felt some warm thing around my cock like it had grabbed my cock well. At first I thought that she might have taken my cock in her mouth for blowjob but when I opened my eyes, I saw that she already had taken off her panties too and became fully naked also, like me, and she had inserted my hard cock inside her pussy and started sitting on it. She kept her eyes closed while she was taking my cock in her pussy inch by inch. Perhaps she was taking the feeling my cock filling her pussy. I was shocked to see the scene. Also shocked and excited to see that my cock is getting disappeared inside her pussy. I badly wanted to capture this in my phone but couldn't as she requested me at the beginning of the massage session not to capture anything. 

After a while my entire cock disappeared inside her pussy and she sat back again over my cock. This time my cock was inside her hot pussy and both of us are stark naked. She kept her both hands over my chest and kept her eyes closed while remained sitting over me by keeping my entire cock inside her pussy. I had also closed my eyes as I was feeling something like I never felt before. All of my thinking came to reality that perhaps all those writers had felt the same while they took massage from a female masseuse and got this kind of pleasures. 

She massaged my cock with her inner walls of her pussy by sitting on it without moving her body for around 10 minutes. I was feeling like, this kind of massage is thousand times better than masturbating with hands which I did while reading the experiences of others. 

Then she opened her eyes and came near me and whispered in my ears that, 

Masseuse: How's the surprise?

Me: It's extremely unbelievable which I can't express in words.

Masseuse: Did you liked the way I have massaged you? 

Me: Definitely. Honestly speaking, I didn't even thought that you'll give me massage like this too. 

Masseuse: I like to give ultimate pleasures like this to other clients, but, upon request. 

Me: Upon request? But I didn't ask or request you for this. Why are you giving me beyond my request?

Masseuse: Actually I also don't know. Something inside me forced & made me to give you massage like this even if you hadn't asked me for this. 

Me: Really? What was that? 

Masseuse: I don't know. But I couldn't stop myself. Your cock and the feeling which I got by touching you gave me something strange enforcement to feel you like this. I was like hypnotized and now I've become like this, impaled on your cock.

Me: That's really nice. I'm also feeling good that you're impaled on my cock. I liked your way of massaging me.

All the time she was talking with me by massaging my cock with the inner walls of her pussy which was fully inside. We talked in whispering tone like this and she couldn't resist herself in hugging me too. I was overjoyed by hearing from her. I felt her body as she released her body weight over mine. Then she started moving her waist slowly slowly with a rhythm. I was feeling herself enjoying my cock inside her and I kept my hands on the back of her and pressed her against mine and hugged her tightly. She also responded me by hugging me tightly. She kept moving her waist rhythmically and my cock was moving in and out of her pussy. The rhythm of moving her waist was like, she was massaging my cock with her pussy instead of massaging it with her hands.

She was fucking me like this for a while then she released my body from hugging and sat on my cock without releasing my cock from her pussy which was inside and was fucking me like cowgirl. I held her waist while she was jumping on my cock. She did it for around 15 minutes long in slow and steady rhythm. Then suddenly I was feeling that my cum was building up and I told her that I'm going to cum. She was also in the verge of cumming so she increased her jumping speed and released within a few seconds. I was also on the verge of cumming and before she stopped jumping I hold her tightly and pressed her over my cock and cummed inside her pussy. We both came almost at same time and she collapsed on top of me and hugged me tightly once again by keeping my cock inside her pussy. We remained hugging each other for another 10 minutes. 

It was only 40 minutes session when I booked the massage but we spent almost more than 60 minutes. After calming down while hugging and connected by our organs for 10 minutes, she woke up and sat on my cock while it was still inside of her pussy and told me thanks. She gave her number to me by taking my phone which was kept on the side table and told me to come to her again. Also told me that she'll charge me only for the 40 minutes session and won't charge me for the extra 20 minutes and for the sexy surprising fucking session which she usually charges to her other clients if they request her to do that. 
Then she released my cock and instantly put her hands on her pussy so that my cum doesn't come out from her pussy. I saw that and felt strange why did she do that but didn't ask her. She wrapped a tight pad on her pussy so that it can help her to keep my cum in her pussy and asked me to dress along with her, which I did. I asked her;

Me: Why are you keeping my cum inside your pussy, why don't you want them to come out of your pussy?

Masseuse: I wanted to keep it inside me. I can't express but, I want to keep it inside. Because you're so nice. I told you before. 
I was still transfixed by her activity but wanted not to ask her any more thing regarding this so I didn't say anything. She kissed me on my cheeks and told me to see me again soon. I also told her so. Then we came out from the room, paid her the massage fees and took her bank account number so that I can give her some tips for her service. 

Later I came back to my room, fully satisfied and experienced the massage session in reality, no more in my fiction world. After reaching my home I transferred a good amount to her bank account and WhatsApp her by informing her about her Tips for her good service. She saw and became very happy for getting the tips which was beyond of her expectations. I promised her to meet her soon and also made a plan to meet her again very soon. That's all my story for now. 

If you liked my story please comment below. I'll share my other experiences too! 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Mutual Experiences - by NavelPlay - 27-11-2023, 04:00 PM
RE: Mutual Experiences - by NavelPlay - 27-11-2023, 07:05 PM
RE: Mutual Experiences - by ABCDXYZ - 05-01-2024, 03:45 PM
RE: Mutual Experiences - by NavelPlay - 17-03-2024, 09:17 PM
RE: Mutual Experiences - by NavelPlay - 16-03-2024, 08:07 PM
RE: Mutual Experiences - by guesscurry123 - 18-03-2024, 09:37 PM