Fantasy Sam Fantasy with teachers, classmates neighbour's and family
Hi Sam,

Na recent ah the unga story padiche.

ena soli ungala paratrathune enaku therila.

Sam character - one of the hot and lucky person. perfectly matching for story. his moves with girls are great.

Akka character - one of the homely and family girl feeling semaya soliruking.

Anjana - one of the hootest seductor inthis story nanba, car la vachu avanuku kai adikamaye thanni vara vaikara scene vera level nanba.

divya and ramya - first time sam kita chat la kundi ya pathi pesumpothu atah padika padika semaya mood eruchu.

all staffs - ela character um sema hot and avanga sex pathi open ah pesra scenes la kanji veliya vara vaikara alavuku hot scenes and dialouges.

overall unga writing vera level hot.

i want to tell you some of my thoughts, please dont take as negative comments. its just my thoughts by my personel opinion.

Akka Character - avaluku thampi mela sema aasa and aripu iruku so inum konjam hot ah move pani close ah teasing panalam.

amma and thangachi - i think avanga after akka marriage story la varuvanganu ninaikare.

divya and ramya character - inum konjam hot and open ah pesuna nalarukum, i think will happen in theatre scenes.

overall ah ore oru periya request, anjana sam oda size pathi pesrathu and solratha inum details ah solunga plz, i mean ini sam oda samana pakara girls atha pathi nala detail ah explain pana nalarukum.

amala and pallavi - i think ini the avanga ula varuvanga nu ninaikare.

last ah, unga writing and story is top level. but suppose ithu matum thanglish la ilama tamil la iruntha inum vera level la pogum.

thank you so much for your hot story and unga effort potu enagala santhosa paduthara unga nala manasuku big salute nanba.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sam Fantasy with teachers, classmates neighbour's and family - by Kingofcbe007 - 27-11-2023, 12:59 PM