Adultery Shubha, a housewife becomes slut and then ......
Un: Hey Shubha, I know you can’t block me for a long time.

Me: how?

Un: Your cunt needs my message now darling.

Me: No

Un: Then prove it

Me: How?

Un: Just raise ur saree and touch your cunt and let me know if its wet or not. But you have to be true.

Me: No way

Un: Ha ha you are afraid to say that you are wet because of my chats.

Me: Nothing like that.

Un: Then prove it darling.

Me: Ok I will prove it.

Un: Show me a photo of your cunt if you are not wet. Else accept you are wet.

Me: Yeah I accept that I am wet down there.

Un: Good girl. Are you wearing panty

Me: Yes

I don’t know why I starts responding to his messages and now all in my mind is sex, since as he said I had not having sex with my husband after my kid was formed in my womb. But my husband is not having any affairs as he said, but he starts to have diabetes and he can’t satisfy me in bed and thus he didn’t try anything with me. A typical male ego that I should not find the same from him. Now in a single day I am addicted to the unknown number’s messages and I feel I am hypnotised by his message and way of calling me a slut and whore. Since I love to be abused while getting fucked and once I said this to my husband and he refused and said it would be happening only to prostitutes, so after that I stopped asking anything during sex with my husband and keep my dark desires in myself. Now with this unknown persons message my inner desires are coming out.

Un: Are you there slut?

Me: Yes (This time didn’t care he called me slut)

Un: Tell me details what you are wearing right now

Me: why

Un: Tell me bitch, I have plans for you.

Me: What plans?

Un: After you answer my previous question.

Me: Saree

Un: I want the full details of what all you are wearing along with the color.

Me: Green saree, red blouse, green petticoat, red feeding bra and red panty. Is it enough

Un: Wow bitch u are a fucking slut. Call me sir bitch.

Me: why?

Un: From now on I will be your virtual master and I am going to hive you the ultimate pleasure which even your husband is not capable of.

I was interested by his works but am afraid and switched off the mobile and lied in the bed next to my kids cradle. That day fully I didn't turn off my mobile Internet, start a taking care of my kid and doing all the household works. I thought of seducing my husband after comes from the work, but unfortunately he comes by 4:00 PM and left for his business tour. I was not happy with this but I can't do anything. I was just seeing while my husband leaves and then my maid arrived and she completed all the cleaning works and left by 7:00 PM. I thought of turning the Internet on but I'm afraid of the messages. I had my food feed my baby and went to sleep.   thus, the day ended.

Next day in the morning 6:00, I woke up by hearing the mobile ringtone. it was my husband,  who called me to inform his arrival at his destination. In the morning I was bit  aroused and again decided to continue the chat with that unknown person, but during that time I don't know I am going to be the submissive slave of that unknown person. finally I got the courage and switched on my Internet.  I searched on the Internet and I was waiting for this message but this time I didn't receive the message immediately.  I was becoming impatient since I didn't receive any messages till afternoon.  so I decided to try to message him by myself.

Me: Hi

No reply came back from him but I can see that he had seen my message. Then I tried with another method.

Me: Hi sir good morning

Un: That’s my lady understands very well. Now tell me what are you doing bitch.

Me: Feeding my kid sir

Un: Open your boobs completely and think of someone else whom you know is sucking your milk from your other boobs.

I thought of the internet café guy vivek is sucking my one boob and other is sucking by my kid. Wow it feels great and my panty starts to get wet.

Un: whom you are thinking bitch.

Me: No one

Un: Lying bitch, and you forget to mention me as sir. So am going to punish you

Me: punish me. Ha ha ha

Un: You think am lying. Ok, first tell me whom you are thinking

Me: No one

Then I didn’t received any messages from him, I thought he is not going to message me hereafter, since I had not revealed anything. But my thoughts went wrong when I received a call from that number. I was not sure whether to attend the call or not. But without my knowledge my fingers attend the call and me ear starts hearing his voice. Once I hear the manly and dominating voice, I couldn’t control myself than replying him honestly.

Un: Now tell me bitch, whom you were thinking when you were feeding your kid.

Me: Sir, there was a guy who is having a mobile shop in the below complex and I thought of his him, sucking my other boobs, when am feeding my kid.

Un: Now you are my slut. I will make you a fucking whore who will open the legs for my every order.

Upon hearing this from his mouth, I was bit afraid of him, yet my body betrayed me and it needs cocks who fucks me rough as he said. I didn’t said any reply to his words and he becomes anger and shouted at phone.

Un: You bitch, don’t you want to get fucked my different cocks and that too roughly.

Me: Yes sir, I want it hard and rough (I don’t know how I replied to this)

Un: Tomorrow morning by 11.30 am I need you to come to the nearby xxx coffee shop. You have to wear the blue net saree and come.

Saying this the call gets disconnected and I am not sure whether to go or not. I should meet him or not. In addition, I slept some time along with the kid and my kid woke up and cried for milk and this time I removed the saree, blouse and bra completely and starts feeding my kid. After feeding the kid, I was in deep thought that if I go to meet him, will he take me to somewhere and fuck me hard and thinking about that I was getting more wet. Then I removed the saree and petticoat and saw my cunt in the mirror and it is wet due to the thinking of the unknown person.

I went inside the bathroom, sat in the bathtub, and turned the hot water to fill the tub. I starts pinching the nipple between my forefinger and the thumb, and another hand finger rolled my clit and I opened my legs wider and was thinking that Vivek was fingering me. I raised my legs above the bathtub and started to rub my cunt. She was playing with her cunt and nipples at the same time thinking that Vivek is next to her and doing all the things to her and thus her orgasm builds and she is at the verge of summing. In another 2 minutes she cummed in her hands and she felt asked of her and cleaned her cunt and hands and wore her dress and waits for her husband.
[+] 12 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shubha, a housewife becomes slut and then ...... - by hornydude2k - 24-11-2023, 06:11 AM