Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(15-11-2023, 10:24 PM)val.coutinho Wrote: Wow Sean just fantastic the details in this update mind blowing..... I just hope there is more hotness in the next update...... but just that do not involve Ramu in it as of for now..... It might kill the erotic and dick raising sensation that Anita and Hariya have brought to this story so far. You can make Anita give a good hand job secretly to Hariya without the knowledge of Ramu as he gives her the treatment for her ankle twist. Maybe you can add Ramu in encounter with Anita after a few updates... But let her be taken by Hariya alone first whenever you think it's the time for their mating, later on you can add Ramu for a threesome or maybe taken by Ramu alone when the time is right and he gets the opportunity to mate with Anita in future updates.

I also sometimes go to the old Anita Singh story and read that coz that story also brings some imaginations of a real hot housewife and there are mating scenes mentioned in it, which actually helps to relieve myself... ? Hope there are more updates before the next coming Friday(24th), as I will be leaving for work and I will be able to read the rest updates after I come back as in oil field such websites are blocked. Hoping to have a dick raising episode again in the next updates.

Hey buddy... Try not to keep the entire update in the response... Just a friendly request
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by creamydelight - 15-11-2023, 10:53 PM