Adultery சச்சின் - கீதா (கள்ள)காதல் [By Mark Waugh, xossipyenjoy] [Completed]
(13-06-2019, 12:10 AM)Kkknaughtyboy Wrote: Dear friend,
Iam a big fan of X stories. I started reading X stories in tamilkamaveri before 3 years. I was big fan of niruthi and bhuvi story. Then i came across the story kamini geetha and completely flattened by the writing of dubai senu. He introduced me to the world of xossip which is much more larger than  tamilkamaveri.
In xossip i came across the famous malathi teacher, complete kamini geetha and some other legendary stories.
Other legend is our vatyachanar in thirumbudi poovai vaikanum which is in the top of the list.
I never commented my views for all those stories. Not only me, many od others don't put comments because we need to register to put comments. This may lead to our expose. However after reading your story i decided that i will comment my feelings in any case and hence i registered.
Like you have correctly mentioned, the old name was not attractive and even i have not started ur thread for long time. But once i started this i could not wait for more.
This story is perfect mix of emotion, teasing, sex and all other masala as per my expectation (other may disagree since this may be different for individuals).
You have mentioned that you are inspired by all those previous legends. But according to me you have improvised from them. You yourself became a legend now. You are brand now. You have created a huge expectation like dubai seenu. People will start waiting for your next story. You should get used to that expectation now.
Back to your story, you have maintained the genuinity of all the characters throughout the story. Nowhere u have destroyed the reputation of raghu or the lady love or the master blaster or his dad. By doing this you gave a feel good story. At no point i felt anxious or bad that these guys will get caught in college or by raghu. Completely mesmerized by the love of the couples.
I liked your genuineness in all your comments. Right from telling the truth of who started this and given credit to mark wagh every now and then, telling the truth that u inspir2d from prwvious stories, etc.
The videos and gif files added more flavour. Iam going to watch all videos now once again. Yaaayyy..
In short i thoroughly enjoyed. Great job.
Best regards,
K

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to register and writing these long comments. 
It gives me immense happiness when people come forward and provide these type of comments. 
Happy that, you enjoyed my story .. Thanks again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: சச்சின் - கீதா (கள்ள)காதல் [By Mark Waugh, xossipyenjoy] [Completed] - by enjyxpy - 13-06-2019, 12:38 AM