Thread Rating:
  • 101 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(12-11-2023, 06:47 PM)seansean007 Wrote: I am not going to explain Anita's POV or rationale behind agreeing to sit next to that man because if I wanted I would have done that in that part of the story. I am talking from your POV as a reader. May be Anita agreed to let that man sit next to her because she understood that he is a dabang and an asli mard for not only desiring to sit next to her but also finding a way to do that, even if it meant forcingly taking away someone else's seat. May be she thought that an asli mard wanting to to sit next to a jawan aurat like her is only natural and therefore if he wanted to sit next to her then there was nothing wrong in it and a teenager shouldn't meddle in between and leave upto the adults to decide what is appropriate. 

Readers should make up their own assumptions and therein lies the eroticism. Trying to read someone's mind and what one will do next in an erotic situation is another thing that increases eroticism. 

Thanks for being an active reader of this story. Appreciate it.

My first view on reading the update was on similar lines

"
May be Anita agreed to let that man sit next to her because she understood that he is a dabang and an asli mard for not only desiring to sit next to her but also finding a way to do that, even if it meant forcingly taking away someone else's seat. May be she thought that an asli mard wanting to to sit next to a jawan aurat like her is only natural and therefore if he wanted to sit next to her then there was nothing wrong in it an
"

I thought when you replied to my post that you had meant it in that "teaching a lesson" vein or aggressor - victim thing.

Diwali update is here!!! Thank you for the Diwali update!!! Good to know there's something to read when guests leave after festivities tonight!!!

Happy Diwali to you and to Anita!
[+] 1 user Likes creamydelight's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by creamydelight - 12-11-2023, 06:55 PM