Thread Rating:
  • 101 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(12-11-2023, 02:43 PM)creamydelight Wrote: The bus incident? Was that written in that vein where the guy was an aggressor (which he definitely was) and Anita was at the recieving end? Because Ankit by himself did not surrender, it was only Anita who shut him up. Was Anita the victim there or willing participant? Because she also thought that sitting with such a person will be entertaining for the journey, instead of Ankit, who will just sit with earphones in his ears. Would like to know your views on that, i.e. in what frame of mind Anita was.. obviously there was also the thought from Anita that she did not want to make the situation more problems.

I take your suggestion of writing... But even a small story needs some discipline, which sadly, i find hard to have. That is why I admire writers who persist. Nonetheless, I will try.

I am not going to explain Anita's POV or rationale behind agreeing to sit next to that man because if I wanted I would have done that in that part of the story. I am talking from your POV as a reader. May be Anita agreed to let that man sit next to her because she understood that he is a dabang and an asli mard for not only desiring to sit next to her but also finding a way to do that, even if it meant forcingly taking away someone else's seat. May be she thought that an asli mard wanting to to sit next to a jawan aurat like her is only natural and therefore if he wanted to sit next to her then there was nothing wrong in it and a teenager shouldn't meddle in between and leave upto the adults to decide what is appropriate. 

Readers should make up their own assumptions and therein lies the eroticism. Trying to read someone's mind and what one will do next in an erotic situation is another thing that increases eroticism. 

Thanks for being an active reader of this story. Appreciate it.
[+] 2 users Like seansean007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by seansean007 - 12-11-2023, 06:47 PM