Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(12-11-2023, 01:22 PM)seansean007 Wrote: Thanks for sharing your thoughts. One more incident to add is the bus incident with Ankit and that man. 

As far as your real experience is concerned, why don't you write a short story on that? No need to write a marathon one but a short story of around a few updates. Thanks.

The bus incident? Was that written in that vein where the guy was an aggressor (which he definitely was) and Anita was at the recieving end? Because Ankit by himself did not surrender, it was only Anita who shut him up. Was Anita the victim there or willing participant? Because she also thought that sitting with such a person will be entertaining for the journey, instead of Ankit, who will just sit with earphones in his ears. Would like to know your views on that, i.e. in what frame of mind Anita was.. obviously there was also the thought from Anita that she did not want to make the situation more problems.

I take your suggestion of writing... But even a small story needs some discipline, which sadly, i find hard to have. That is why I admire writers who persist. Nonetheless, I will try.
[+] 1 user Likes creamydelight's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by creamydelight - 12-11-2023, 02:43 PM