Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(12-11-2023, 01:12 AM)creamydelight Wrote: She is filled with so much lust, yet she was a virgin before marriage. Why? Were here parents strict? Only that could explain this explosion of lust in her the moment she gets some freedom and she is away from the eyes of her parents, husband, and her acquaintances in Delhi. Behind closed doors, or in front of unknown people who will not tell her family, she will do anything?

Maybe these tendencies in her get activated when she is probed by a "dabang mard". Someone who has the guts to take advantage of her not thinking about the society, only these kind of men trigger her. After all, she does consider Hariya a "asli mard", she has respect for him.

What if a timid/darpok mard tries to take advantage of her? She will not have any respect for such a namard. She will look at that person with revulsion. Just like she reacted to that old man not helping her when someone tried to run away with her purse. She will really destroy whatever little ego that kind of a person has. What if she misunderstands or underestimates a man like that? And makes the mistake of insulting such a man, under the protection of someone like Hariya, like she did with that old man in the purse incident? But what if then that man finds Anita without that protection? Will he try teach her a lesson? Because Anita does have that streak of pride she feels when she sees when men admire her beauty but she does feel superior to them if they are not "sachha mard". It gives a kick to imagine a situation in which such a extremely beautiful but proud person is taught a lesson. All fantasies obviously.

This imagined situation does remind me of someone. While Anita is a housewife, I'm reminded of a working person, a one-time boss of mine in office. She was married, 2-3 years older than me. Quite beautiful, talk and social, that I felt lucky to be reporting to her. She talked very sweetly. After some time I started dropping her home on my bike on my way home in the evening. She wore jeans to office so she sat normally on the bike. And I remember the feeling of her boobs on my back sometimes, obviously she did not sit sticking to me. It was only after some time that I notices the she talked sweetly to someone only if she had something to get from that person. Another guy reported to her as well. When he bought a car, she stopped coming with me on my bike and started going with him. Most of her sweetness went away. Only displayed when she wanted something work related done urgently. Obviously, i started getting irritated with her.  But I'm sure a lot of readers here have also found themselves in such a situation... That you know the person to be cunning and only talking sweetly when advantageous to them, but they are oh so beautiful... That you kinda have a love-hate outlook towards them. Like I wanted nothing to do with her, but when once I saw her bending down to pick something up, her tight jeans got pulled lower along with the waistband of her panties, and i could very clearly see her fair ass crack (gaand ki daraar) for a good 7-10 seconds, all I wanted to do was hold her, pull her trousers down all the way, be d her over the meeting table, and give non stop dhakka to her like Hariya gave to Anita. Hated her, but loved the idea of teaching her a lesson like this.

I feel Anita causes similar feelings in men who as per her are not "dabang" or daring enough, and subconsciously she considers them inferior men.

I kinda thought Ramu was going to be this kind of a character, but doesn't seem so now. Won't assume though, will see how the story unfolds.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. One more incident to add is the bus incident with Ankit and that man. 

As far as your real experience is concerned, why don't you write a short story on that? No need to write a marathon one but a short story of around a few updates. Thanks.
[+] 2 users Like seansean007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by seansean007 - 12-11-2023, 01:22 PM