Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
(11-11-2023, 08:58 PM)Hellybelly Wrote: The "best" cinemato narration ever, just like a movie running, in the begging update looked running fast but when needed it became very steady and normal in dialogue, witty and naturally real. Her changing of clothes and building lust inside ramu is very tightly fixed in plot. And like many writers I'd like to suggest one thing that plz give a detailed description of Anita's face , as you thought it to be because the character is so big that we are unable to think everything in our own way, hope you'd consider this.

Thanks a lot for the feedback. The reason I don't describe Anita's face is I want to leave it to readers' imagination to think of whoever they want as Anita. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes, one description may not be liked by a group of readers and the other may not be liked by another group of readers. In such a case it's better to let them imagine whoever they want to imagine as Anita. This will make the story enjoyable for all the readers. Though one thing I can say is that Anita doesn't have any nose piercing (I dislike it). She has ear and navel piercing. So based on the above if readers want to share any pic of whom they imagine while thinking of Anita's face (I believe earlier we had discussed about whom readers imagine when thinking about Anita as a personality and the body type. While imagining one can imagine various person based on different body parts). So when it comes to face only, let the readers share whom they imagine as Anita. I think you can start with your own imagination. 

Thanks.
[+] 1 user Likes seansean007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by seansean007 - 12-11-2023, 01:16 PM