Adultery Be My Guest
For an hour and a half, Paresh really enjoyed pounding the delicious body of his alluring aunt. After making him ride his monster cock for about half an hour, he switched positions and climbed on top of her. From then on, like a raging bull, he furiously fucked her married cunt, cumming twice in her wasted pussy, depositing loads and loads of his potent seeds inside her. He literally gave the oversexed housewife the fucking of her life, giving her multiple orgasms and leaving her devastated on her bed. After a truly satisfied sex session with his adulterous aunt, Paresh came downstairs to find his unsuspecting uncle still happily watching TV. The huge brute was was panting and sweating profusely after hour long highly charged action. He went straight to the bathroom and freshened up quickly. Then he went to the guest room, put on a tight T-shirt and said to his waiting uncle, “Uncle, I’ve to go out. Aunty is not feeling well. She’s taking a nap in her bedroom. I don’t think she can leave her bed anytime soon. Even after I gave her a thorough body massage, her pain didn’t go away completely. I think she has a fever. I measured her temperature with a thermometer. It read ninety nine. Don’t stress. I’m going to the medical store to buy paracetamol and some strong painkillers for her. I’ll also bring tea and rotis for us. We still have enough mutton kasha left in the kitchen. So no need to worry about dinner. Now please tell me if you need anything. I’ll be more than happy to get it for you.”

The foolish Mr. Malakar was upset to learn of his beloved wife’s illness. He said anxiously, “Oh, my poor wife! She must be suffering a lot. Paresh, you go and get medicine for your dear aunt. I don’t need anything. You just go and get whatever you need. And please come back soon. In the meantime I’ll go check on her.”

Paresh got apprehensive after hearing his kind uncle’s dreadful wish. He knew all too well that if his honorable uncle somehow happened to find his freshly fucked lascivious wife in her present state of gross disgrace, it would ensue a terrible catastrophe. He just couldn’t let that happen and quickly tried to deceive his gullible uncle in a convincing tone, “Oh Uncle! Please don’t go upstairs. I already told you, your wife is sleeping. If you go and check on her, you might wake her up. And that won’t do any good to her. Better if you sit here quietly watching TV and let her sleep in peace. Moreover, she may have a viral fever. You know that’s contagious, right? I don’t want you to be anywhere near her. You may also get sick. You’ve asthma, right? A viral fever can be fatal to your poor health.”

The sly youth’s persuasive words did the trick as the trustful homeowner let out a sigh, “Okay then. I won’t go and see your aunt. I’ll sit here, watch TV, until you come back. Go on then. Hurry up. I want you to give the medicine to your aunt as soon as possible. We must try to end her suffering quickly.”

While he was vigorously fucking his hot aunt upstairs, Paresh made up his mind that he was indeed going to make an example out of his innocent uncle. He would rightfully take away his lustful wife, his home, his press, his car and every other thing from the old fool. He wanted both the sexy queen and the lavish kingdom. However, no matter how stupid his elderly uncle was, doing this would take some planning. An shrewd idea had already occurred to his cunning brain. If implemented properly, everything should go so smoothly that he could be a king in no time.

Proving her young nephew right, Parna didn’t come downstairs before dinner. Their last sex session was truly brutally taxing and it took a heavy toll on her stacked body. The sexy housewife slept through the entire evening and got her voluptuous body recharged for a long night that would surely involve lots of strenuous activities with her indomitable nephew. Mr. Malakar was quite glad to have his beautiful wife at dinner. She looked well rested and quite refreshed. His expert nephew indeed gave her the right medicine. His beloved wife’s improved condition put the caring old man completely at ease and he went straight to his bed after dinner. He used to take a light sleeping pill with a glass of water every night before going to bed. He kept the pills carefully in small glass vials. Meanwhile, his treacherous wife, before coming downstairs, replaced the whole vial with the powerful sleeping pills her cunning nephew brought from the market in the morning. The simple manipulation knocked the trustful husband out within five minutes of taking the new pill as he slept like a baby all night.

As her old husband fell asleep, Parna went into her bedroom with her younger nephew and closed the door. The evil idea of replacing her poor husband's mild sleeping pills with extraordinarily strong ones, so that they could safely indulge in wild sex next door to her house, was the brainchild of the clever thug, who guaranteed her that the pills he brought would be so effective that not even an atomic bomb blast could wake the old man from his deep slumber. A bottle of whiskey, some home cooked meat, a bottle of water, two glasses, an ice box, a pack of cigarettes and a match box were nicely arranged for their cozy night party. Both hot aunt and horny nephew sat on the floor. The young man opened a bottle of whiskey and made two large pegs of liquor for the two of them.

Handing a glass of wine to his saucy aunt, Paresh teased her with a smiled, “I don’t think you’re used to drinking, Aunty. Is this your first time? Or have you boozed before?”

Parna took a small sip from her glass and smiled at her delinquent nephew, “Oh no! Certainly not. This isn’t the first time I’ve been drinking. I used to drink with my friends when I was in school. But that was years ago. You could say, I’ve lost my touch. You’re such a naughty boy, Paresh. You made me take up the booze. You insisted so much, that I had to agree. Now I’m not sure if I’ll be able to handle the whiskey. I might get completely drunk.”

Paresh assured her with a cheeky smile, “Oh Aunty! There’s nothing in this whole world you can’t handle. You tamed my python so easily. Booze is nothing compared to that. I want you to enjoy yourself. Be cool. Drink as much as you want. Don’t worry about getting drunk. Your dear hubby is already drugged and sleeping so deeply as if he is dead. Even if there’s an earthquake, he won’t be able to leave his bed. He won’t wake up before morning. So no stress. Do you know booze is good for your skin? It enhances your glamour. You already look so sexy. Trust me, you’ll look hotter if you booze every day. And I know, you would definitely love that. Don’t you?”

Parna was really happy to hear her cocky nephew’s racy praise. She reached out, pressed his rough cheek and giggled like a little girl, “Oh! Now I get it. My naughty nephew wants his glamorous aunt to look more sexy. That’s why you keep pushing me to drink more. Well, whatever you want. I’m going to keep on drinking until I’m totally smashed. You’re my sweet boy. You’ve given me so much pleasure today. I’ll do whatever you want. I can even go to hell, if that makes you happy.”

The giant smug was truly pleased to see his sinful aunt comply with his lewd wish. As they both finished their respective glasses, he made two more pegs. The sexy wife might be drinking after a long gap, but she effortlessly went toe to toe with him as they continued to have their little chitchat. Even when he lit two cigarettes and handed her one, she didn't refuse to smoke. She didn’t coughed even once. It was crystal clear that even though she had successfully played the role of a good wife for so long, she got to be quite a slut during her bachelorette days. After finishing their fourth peg, the ravishing beauty got badly drunk. She could no longer sit up straight and was leaning back against the wall. Her soft lips were wet and hanging down. Her drunken eyes turned bloodshot. And every time she opened her mouth to talk, she was slurring. As his hot prey got sloshed, the apex predator decided that it was time to get down to the real business.

The horny giant didn’t wait any longer and pounced on the plastered wife. He put his swift hands at work and neatly stripped her of her clothes, fully exposing her voluptuous body. Then he took off his shorts and got naked. After that he reached out and piled the soft pillows on top of each other on the bed. Finally, with superhuman strength, he lifted his wobbly aunt off the floor and dumped her bulky body straight onto the bed so that her flabby belly fell into the heap of pillows, her huge breasts crushed against the bed and her enormous ass rose obscenely in the air. The incredible young man’s prodigious cock was already erect. He climbed onto the bed, knelt behind his luscious aunt’s protruding ass, grabbed her meaty mounds tightly with his two burly arms and without wasting a moment, rammed his whole huge cannon straight into her juicy welcoming cunt with one powerful thrust of his strong waist.

The salacious housewife drunkenly screamed in sheer pleasure as her formidable lover fucked her from behind. The ferocious devil kept on thumping his extra-large cock into her unfaithful cunt, decimating it for good and making the oversexed housewife wail at the top of her voice in absolute sexual frenzy, “Oh yes! Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me you motherfucker! Fuck me more! Fuck me hard, you horny bastard! Fuck your slut aunt’s married pussy very very hard! Keep shoving that huge fucking cock of yours into me! Rip my whore pussy, you big bad brute! You are driving me crazy! Give it to me! Give me all! Use your deadly cannon and fucking blow me up! Spoil me, you horny motherfucker! Spoil me so bad that I can’t think of anything but your huge fucking python! Give me its fucking venom! Make me fucking pregnant, you son of a bitch! Make my wretched husband a fucking cuckold! Put a boy in my fucking belly! Your hot aunt wants to bear your son, you sexy fucking beast! I’ll throw away those fucking contraceptives! Knock me out for good, you big fucking Hulk!”

The drunken hottie’s wild desires made the super-charged beast blinded by tremendous lust as he went on a murderous rampage. Holding his steamy aunt by her meaty hips, the highly aroused sturdy savage pounded her promiscuous pussy with his mammoth cock at a spine-bursting pace, bellowing like a raging bull, “Don’t you worry slut! Tonight I’m going to fulfill all your dirty wishes! I’ll knock you out, bitch! Tonight I’m going to cum so much in that horny married pussy of yours that you’ll get fucking pregnant, whore! That’s for sure, bitch! I want to make your dumbass husband a laughing stock in the society! I’ll turn that damn fool into a big fucking joke! I’m going to make the dimwit asshole an ultimate cuckold! Just wait and watch, bitch!”

No other woman could have withstand such a brutal assault. However, instead of getting sick, Parna was drifting into a heavenly bliss in her horribly spoiled state. She undeniably reveled being viciously fucked from behind by her indomitable nephew. The violent bang surprisingly gave the wanton slut multiple orgasms as her sex-craving pussy kept on leaking juices like a never-ending stream.

Paresh had never in his wildest dreams thought that his gorgeous aunt, being a gentle lady, would effortlessly endure such a brutal bang like a cheap street whore. Either the alcohol, or pure wild lust, or a combination of both, really seeped into his warped mind and broke every self-restraint of the voluptuous slut, making her cum like crazy. The bloodthirsty monster picked up his pace and ruthlessly fucked his overheated aunt with all his might as he heard her wild cries causing his young blood to boil even more, drowning her in a free flow of one continuous everlasting orgasm.

Paresh’s lust was not completely quenched even after fucking his sexy aunt like crazy. He had a very simple philosophy. If you want to totally own a horny bitch, you got to screw her all three holes. Even though his giant python had generously violated his voluptuous aunt’s hot mouth and randy pussy, it still hadn’t entered her huge ass. He now wanted to stump his authority on her third hole. His much fatigued aunt remained collapsed on the pile of pillows with her butt up and didn’t move an inch. Her freshly fucked pussy was continuously dripping his cum. Paresh placed his left palm directly under her cunt. After some of the dripping cum pooled in the center of his left palm, he carefully scooped it up with his right middle finger and drove it straight into her tiny asshole. Its extreme tightness made it clear to him that it was a virgin territory and got him really excited, immediately stiffening his giant cock.

Meanwhile, Parna was truly out of breathe after the hour long brutal fucking she received at the hands of her devilish nephew. She was panting heavily. She moaned wildly when Paresh put his cum covered finger into her tight butthole. She was extremely tired as well as too drunk to grasp what was really happening or what was about to happen. She felt a sharp pain in her ass. It took her a few more seconds to figure it out. However, by that time Paresh had already firmly grabbed her by her hips and was forcing her monstrous cock into her tiny asshole. Soon she realized that her ass was on fire. But she had no strength left in her plump body and didn’t even try to free herself from the strong clutches grip of her diabolic nephew. Parna could only whimper in intense pain as her mighty assaulter ruthlessly pounded her meaty ass with powerful thrusts and rammed his enormous cock into the depth of her tiny asshole, which was so tight that he couldn’t fuck her in a quick pace. However, Paresh was in no rush. He was really enjoying the full tightness of his hot aunt’s virgin ass and wanted to fuck her as long as possible.

Over the next hour, Parna got mercilessly butt fucked by her incredible powerful nephew. Although she experienced excruciating pain at first, over time the burning sensation gradually subsided and later on she too enjoyed getting her tight asshole stretched out by her nephew’s prodigious cock. Her cries of pain turned into moans of pleasure. She even squirted several times. An hour later, her incredible nephew pulled out his monstrous cock of her huge ass after cumming copiously. By then her tiny orifice had turned into a gaping hole, which was oozing out his potent seeds. Parna didn’t got a single ounce of strength left in her chubby body and had already passed out in sheer exhaustion. Paresh too was quite content after enjoying lascivious aunt to his heart’s content and returned to his room, at last ending their nightly expedition.

***** End Of Part One *****
[+] 3 users Like codename.love69's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 13-10-2023, 09:06 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by Givemeextra - 13-10-2023, 11:11 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 13-10-2023, 12:39 PM
RE: Be My Guest - by abcturbine - 13-10-2023, 03:19 PM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 16-10-2023, 08:31 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by Mampi - 16-10-2023, 05:22 PM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 18-10-2023, 09:28 AM
RE: Be My Guest - by codename.love69 - 21-10-2023, 09:43 AM