Adultery My second wife's revelation of a sexual past
I went close to them and my wife laughed and said to me, “ahh… it was so nice… I saw you were dancing too….’’ as we walked to the lift. Manish followed us behind. In a low voice, I asked my wife if she was comfortable to go with Manish since he was drunk. She said, “it is fine, I know him and I think it is much safer than taking any cab at this time.” We got into the lift. The lift was crowded. I was standing beside my wife and Manish stood behind my wife.

[Image: 68.jpg]

Due to the crowd, we had no space between each other. My wife’s body was in close contact with Manish. I looked down to see her buttocks were completely pressed against Manish’s hip. Manish was now serious and did not talk anything. We got out of the lift and walked with Manish to where he had parked his car. While we walked passing many cars wondering which was his. Manish stopped beside a silver Mercedez Benz and unlocked it. My wife immediately said, “wow… you have such a nice car…” She seemed more excited now to go with him. He opened the door for my wife as she sat in. He shook hands with me saying, “Don’t worry about her, I will drop her safe… we will see tomorrow in office… “ He walked to the driver’s side and started the car. I stood watching my wife looking at the inside of his car. She lifted her hands and untied her hairs loose.

[Image: 69.jpg]

Manish started the car and they said good night as they drove away. I booked a cab for myself to get back home. While returning home, I texted Shazia to call me as soon as she reaches her PG. I reached home and changed my dress and waited for Shazia to call or message. When I waited for more than an hour, I messaged her to check if she has reached. When I did not receive any reply for long time, I called her but my call went unanswered.
Disclaimer:
All photos, GIFs, and videos are either own or derived from the internet. Credit goes to the actual owners. Most photos are from Anamika in Bingemee. Credit goes to Anamika for her photos. PM for complaint/removal of any posted content. Namaskar
[+] 4 users Like Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My second wife's revelation of a sexual past - by Ibrahim339 - 12-11-2023, 06:25 AM