Adultery My second wife's revelation of a sexual past
Just as she was walking towards us, I saw Manish call her again to the same place where he sat on chair with his group. I saw my wife go near him and stand.

[Image: 51.jpg]

It appeared like he was introducing my wife to them as I saw them smiling and greeting each other. What caught my attention at that time, shocked me. While he was sitting and introducing her, I saw his hand on was on my wife’s exposed hip.

[Image: 52.jpg]

After few minutes, he got up and they both started walking towards me. I covered up my shock and frustration with an artificial smile to Manish. He started telling me, “You guys are leaving so soon just when the party is starting. It is just 9:30 PM.” Before I could say anything, Shazia said, “We will meet some other time again.” I added saying that, “She has to go all the way to Electronic City and it will be late for her to travel alone.” “Oh! You both are not staying together then?” He asked questioningly. We explained him about how we have planned our stay because of our work. While talking, I felt uncomfortable because he was standing opposite to me with his hands around my wife’s hip as she stood next to him.

[Image: 53.jpg]

Manish said that he was staying in Singasandra which is close to Electronic City and so he can drop her off. We tried to reject his offer, but he kept insisting that we stay and that we had no reason to worry now since he will drop her to her PG even if it is late night.  Finally, Shazia agreed and I also had no choice as it would look awkward for me to say no after she has agreed. Manish happily said, “That’s wonderful! Now relax and come with me. We have some unfinished talks.” Saying so, they laughed and I saw my wife go with him back to the group of managers. I tried to call her but she gestured me smilingly to wait. I was spending time with my friends and colleagues and waiting for my wife to get back to me. In such a social gathering, it is common to mingle with all, but the issue was that my wife was the only female there with these group of managers who were all men. Worse enough, my wife was looking hot and sexy with her navel exposed in front of them all.

[Image: 53a.jpg]

After some time, I saw my wife laughing and enjoying the conversation with Manish and those managers. I felt angry on her and tried to ignore her and spend time with my friends and colleagues. As time progressed, I noticed they had served drinks as well. Most workers who enjoy drinking take this opportunity to their benefit. At around 10:30 PM, the chairs were moved away and lights were dimmed. They announced that it is time for dancing and introduced a DJ. He began playing music and people started clapping and the dance floor started growing little by little. Majority of men were all at one side and women collected themselves to one area with only a few couples in between here and there. My friends wanted to dance too and forced me to join. We were on the floor dancing for a long time. I thought of calling my wife and dance with her. I looked for her again in the place where she was with the managers. My dancing slowed when I saw that she was not there, but Manish and others were still there. While I danced slowly with my friends, I looked around searching for my wife. Since it was quite dark, it was difficult for me to spot my wife. I finally saw my wife was also in the dance floor dancing with my female colleagues.

[Image: 54.webp]

[Image: 55.webp]

[Image: 56.jpg]

Since she was enjoying their company and dancing, I felt it okay and I continued to dance with my friends. I later noticed that the area where women were dancing was actually close to where the managers were sitting. I turned to see again more carefully. Although my wife was with the group, she was dancing in the same side where these managers were sitting and drinking. I was sure that these men will be having a good view of these dancing women in front of them, particularly my wife.

[Image: 57.webp]

[Image: 58.webp]
Disclaimer:
All photos, GIFs, and videos are either own or derived from the internet. Credit goes to the actual owners. Most photos are from Anamika in Bingemee. Credit goes to Anamika for her photos. PM for complaint/removal of any posted content. Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My second wife's revelation of a sexual past - by Ibrahim339 - 12-11-2023, 06:16 AM