Adultery My second wife's revelation of a sexual past
Shazia said her goodbye to mom who asked her to come home every weekend. We boarded the cab and left for the function venue. I complimented her that she looked beautiful and she blushed. We reached there on time around 7, and the function was not yet started. Most of the people were already there. People of all different processes and teams in my company had gathered. I looked for my teammates and I introduced them to my wife. Shazia presented herself very beautifully. She became a center of attention. She was moving around gracefully and meeting all my colleagues.

[Image: 43.jpg]

[Image: 44.jpg]

She liked the company of few female colleagues and began to mingle with them happily. She was listening to our office conversations and participating with them while I spent time with my friends.  At around 7:30 PM, the managing director started the function with his speech. The usual cheering and fun-filled activities set in after his speech. The office had arranged a catering service for dinner. Once the counters started to serve, I looked for my wife who was with my female colleagues and waved at her. She saw me and understood that I was calling her for dinner. While me and my friends walked to the counter and stood, I saw my wife stand up and walk towards me and my friends who were queue. While she walked, I noticed that Shazia’s saree had shifted to the side because of the movements and her navel was exposed.

[Image: 45.jpg]

There was a group of our company managers and team leaders seated on the chairs which was near to the queue. One of them suddenly called out loudly, “Hey Shazia?” I saw my wife turn towards him and say, “aah… Manish…” Manish Gupta was the operations manager of another process within the same company. I saw him get up and my wife walk towards him. While they met, I saw him look at my wife head to toe. They were smiling at each other and talking. I wondered how they knew each other, but more than anything, I felt uneasy seeing my wife not covering her belly with the saree. The other managers and TL’s sitting on chair were also looking at my wife who stood close to them talking to Manish.

[Image: 46.jpg]

[Image: 47.jpg]

After a couple of minutes of talking with Manish, Shazia still smiling turned to me and waved her hand asking me to join them. I asked my friends to wait and reserve my place in queue. When I went near to them, my wife introduced me to Manish saying, “He’s my husband.” While shaking hands with him, he said, “haan… I have seen you… You are in Raghu’s team, right?” I just smiled and said, “haan sir…” After a small chat, he then said, “Okay guys… Enjoy yourselves…” and sat back on his chair with the group of managers and his friends. While walking back to the queue, I immediately inquired Shazia about how he knew him. She replied, “He was my team manager there in Hyderabad…” Saying so, she turned away from me avoiding any more questions. I noticed that she became very pale all of a sudden. We were standing in the queue now. Not wanting to talk more about it when friends are around, I did not discuss about it any further. We kept moving ahead in the queue and reached the food counters.

[Image: 47a.jpg]

[Image: 47b.jpg]

We served ourselves and sat together on a table. All throughout Shazia did not cover her navel and I could see many of my colleagues and friends having a feast of my wife’s exposed belly.

[Image: 48.jpg]

I tried gesturing her at times to ask her to cover herself, but she did not seem to understand and I did not want to make it very obvious or insulting to her. After we had food, we washed hands and returned to the table. While my wife was chit chatting with my female colleagues, me and two of my colleagues went to the open terrace area for a smoke. When we returned, I saw my wife was missing from the group. When I asked my friend, she said she went to get ice cream. I sat there with my colleagues and waited looking around to see my wife. I could not see her anywhere. I excused myself from the group and walked around looking for Shazia. She was not there in the ice cream counter. I tried to call her on her mobile thinking if she may have already left. The place was noisy with the music and chit chatting. I then walked towards the main door entrance of the rooftop floor. I opened the door and saw no one. On one side was a small empty reception counter and on other side was the lift. I stood holding the phone in my hand waiting for her to answer the call, but the call went unanswered. I thought of checking if she was still inside somewhere. Just as I opened the door to get into the hall again, I heard some voice. I closed the door and walked back towards the entrance area. It was completely silent. I walked past the lift and saw a staircase. I looked down the stairs and I found my wife standing there and talking with Manish, that same manager. They were standing down in the corner of the flat portion where the staircase changes its direction. Both of them appeared very serious when I spotted them. My wife was standing with her back leaning against the wall while Manish was standing very close to my wife facing her. Shazia and Manish saw me standing above the staircase looking at them. Both of them now smiled and kind of laughed as if they were having some pleasant conversation. They distanced from each other and while climbing the stairs, Shazia said, “it was so noisy inside so we just came out to talk…” Manish smilingly added, “We were recalling our experiences together in our previous company.” I smiled back as it appeared quite normal. When she came closer, I noticed that my wife’s belly was all wet and shiny.

[Image: 49.jpg]

Noticing me look at her belly, she said laughing, “this ice cream slipped and fell off, I will go to washroom and come…” Manish walked with me and inquired about some office matters with me and left. I walked back to my friend’s group and looked towards the washroom for Shazia to come out. When Shazia came out, I saw that her saree had shifted much lower than where it was tied.

[Image: 50.jpg]
Disclaimer:
All photos, GIFs, and videos are either own or derived from the internet. Credit goes to the actual owners. Most photos are from Anamika in Bingemee. Credit goes to Anamika for her photos. PM for complaint/removal of any posted content. Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My second wife's revelation of a sexual past - by Ibrahim339 - 12-11-2023, 06:12 AM