Adultery My second wife's revelation of a sexual past
I stopped at the bathroom door seeing her and returned to her to hug and kiss her. When I hugged her, she resisted playfully and started pushing me to the bathroom. I had my bath quickly and came out. Shazia stood wearing her petticoat with saree tied on it but she only had her black bra. She was trying out different blouses to see which suited the best with the saree.

[Image: 35.jpg]

[Image: 36.jpg]

[Image: 37.jpg]

Shazia had tied the petticoat and saree about 3 inches below her navel. I enjoyed seeing her fair and sexy stomach. My cock began to enlarge seeing my wife. I tried to get close to her but when I hugged her, she seemed upset and frustrated. She was unhappy with the blouses she had.

[Image: 38.jpg]

[Image: 34.webp]

I asked her to not worry and choose anything that is black and started to help her choose one. We settled with one black blouse, which was not a designer blouse suitable for party wear but was still sleeveless and had a modern look even though it was plain and simple. While I got ready, I saw Shazia wearing the saree completely now with the blouse on.

[Image: 39.jpg]

[Image: 40.jpg]

I was already dressed up and ready, while Shazia was now still in front of the dressing mirror doing her make-up. I noticed that she had also tied her saree tightly around her buttocks.

[Image: 41.jpg]

It was already close to 6 PM so I asked her to get ready soon. She said she will be done in 5 minutes and asked me to book the cab. I waited for her in living room and tried booking a cab. I kept calling her as the cab came closer to pick us up from home. Finally, Shazia came out.

[Image: 42.jpg]
Disclaimer:
All photos, GIFs, and videos are either own or derived from the internet. Credit goes to the actual owners. Most photos are from Anamika in Bingemee. Credit goes to Anamika for her photos. PM for complaint/removal of any posted content. Namaskar
[+] 2 users Like Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My second wife's revelation of a sexual past - by Ibrahim339 - 12-11-2023, 06:07 AM