Adultery My second wife's revelation of a sexual past
Once at home, Shazia left all the bags in living room and went to washroom. Mom came and began to check the items and pick some of her items first. Shazia came out and joined with me and my mother in sorting out the items. Shazia still was wearing her saree loose while sorting the items and talking with mother and me.

[Image: 32.jpg]

Mom had already started preparing the dinner, so we immediately had dinner after cleaning up the room. After dinner, mom went to her room and Shazia went to our room. I followed Shazia and hugged her tightly from behind grabbing her exposed belly. I began to kiss all over her back and neck when she started laughing. She playfully resisted while I quickly unpinned her blouse and removed it. Shazia screamed, “aahhh…wait na… I want to call Iqbal and Ishaan …” and freed herself from me. She picked her mobile and sat on bed calling her home. I lay on bed waiting for her to finish. While talking to her children, I watched her walking around the room.

[Image: 32A.jpg]

My thoughts went to images of my wife exposing herself in the supermarket and to the taxi driver. I recalled the men who were looking at my wife with lust. I began to stroke my cock gently feeling horny thinking about it. When Shazia ended the call, she turned to me smiling. She knew that I was feeling horny and wanted to have sex with her now. In a seductive way, she slowly started to remove her saree facing me while I watched her smiling.

[Image: 32B.jpg]

[Image: 32C.jpg]

She untied her petticoat and let it fall to the floor. She now stood in her bra and panty.

[Image: 32d.jpg]

Shazia was looking very sexy at this time and there was no way I could wait any longer. I quickly pulled her on to bed and began kissing her body wildly. Shazia playfully laughed and tried pushing me away. She kept laughing and asked me to be slow. I pulled off her bra down letting her boobs to be exposed. I began to kiss her breasts. I pinched and sucked her nipples. Shazia’s laughter reduced and she began to moan. While I sucked on her nipples, I pushed my right hand into her panty and began to rub her pussy with my fingers. Shazia’s moaning now increased and she began to respond by hugging me and moving her hands on my back. After some time, we kissed each other deeply and then I began to undress myself. Shazia sat up and unclasped her bra and began to pull off her panty. I then lay on top of her naked body and began kissing her face and neck. I pressed my penis on her lower belly. I suddenly felt Shazia’s soft hand on my penis. My penis instantly grew large while she tried stroking it. Our desire for each other peaked up. Shazia had her legs spread out and she positioned herself ready. I caught her hand holding my penis and inserted my penis into her cunt hole. I heard Shazia moan, “aaaahhh” and hug me tightly as I entered her pussy. With my penis still deep inside her cunt, I could feel her pussy loosen and tighten over my penis. I kept kissing her breasts and sucking her nipples. I then began to fuck my wife. Shazia kept moaning while I kept thrusting my penis again and again into her wet cunt hole. My sexual feelings peaked after few minutes and I collapsed on top of my wife ejecting all my cum inside her pussy. Shazia and me lay breathing deep and fast and continued to kiss each other. We then drifted off sleep tired and satisfied.

The next morning Sunday, I woke up at around 8 AM. Shazia was already awake and was in kitchen with my mom. The day went as usual with my mother around. The company function was at 7 PM in a rooftop party hall in RMV Layout. Shazia wanted to leave directly from the function to her PG so that she can continue work the next day. I told her that the function may get late, but she said that she will leave after dinner as early as possible in a cab while I can stay there if I want to. After lunch, my wife started preparing herself while I was watching TV in the living room. At around 5 PM, I went in to our room to get ready. I saw that Shazia had finished her bath and was wearing a towel around her and drying her hair. The room was filled with the smell of freshness from her bathing. I hugged my wife and began kissing her. She playfully replied, “go get ready… don’t want to go for the function?” While I got ready for my bath, we talked casually. When I was going to bathroom, my wife dropped her towel and stood in her black bra. She teased me by showing off her boobs.

[Image: 33.webp]
Disclaimer:
All photos, GIFs, and videos are either own or derived from the internet. Credit goes to the actual owners. Most photos are from Anamika in Bingemee. Credit goes to Anamika for her photos. PM for complaint/removal of any posted content. Namaskar
[+] 2 users Like Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My second wife's revelation of a sexual past - by Ibrahim339 - 12-11-2023, 06:04 AM